No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its supposed to hit 37 on Wednesday night so nothing going out until Thursday I never got the cover on green house due to whether being cold and wet and windy I decided that Im going to try leaving the green house cover off until fall ,the reason for the green house was extending the growing season a month or so ,last year my finale plant came down in November this year I went with seeds that should be done the beginning of October .

all of the clones in this picture were limp and I thought failed but I found this new humidifier and damn near all of them came back ,they will be going from these 4 inch pots into 7 gallon pots as soon as possible

Now the real fun work begins

The zamaldelica is still going slow shes beginning of week 14 ,I have the next run in their sitting on the floor just to start them in bloom while waiting on the others to finish up
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      I had 36 degrees this morning!

Made my first batch of bubble hash using the bubblebag dude. So easy and a decent yield too! Can’t wait to try some

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      MagicMike66 Did you use a washer or bucket method? I've only done the 20 gal. bags in a barrel with a paint paddle chucked up in an electric drill when I was taught. I have a BBD 5 gal machine and bags now but haven't used it yet.

StillHigh1982 You could make some real premium shit by washing then pressing the hash into rosin.

My trim is starting to pile up and I need to decide what to do with it. I have everything to make bubble, dry ice and qwiso/qwet. I don't really do edibles because I require a massive amount to get off so I have to be able to smoke/dab/vape the product. A local shop sells concentrates as low as $14/g though so it's tough to bring myself to even mess with it, hence the pileup.

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      I just used a plain old bucket and a shit load of ice. I attached a wooden spoon to my drill and used that to mix for a good 10 mins straight. As it was my first attempt I didn’t really think of monitoring the volume until the day after but I’d say anywhere between 1 & 2 oz. of trim. total yield was 8g using only some of the bags as I heard that some don’t produce anything worthwhile. I ran the mix through a second time on 2 bags but it wasn’t really worth it. I’ve got roughly the same trim left in the freezer so going to run that once I get more ice and see if I can get any better results. It’s dried today and smokes well

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      @StillHigh you should do it. check this link out https://youtu.be/jDT8FZFnueQ I followed this method and worked perfect

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      They look healthy to me Biggie. But it's gonna get even more crowded sorry to say. If your in a legal state you could put them outdoors if your night temps don't dip below 50f. Or clean out a closet i'd hate to see you loose a couple plants since they look so good now.

Have 3 led bulbs to support the hps system. Just cant bring myself to remove the 3 smaller plants, so the 2 largest one can get all the light.

Comment

Plus a BIG shout out to Nebula Haze.. cant thank you enough for your grow weed easy website. It's a godsend. THX.

Comment

I had done a short 12 sec video, but it wouldn’t upload. Did a couple screenshots. I started a grapefruit and a Big C for my neighbors first grow. Both are autos and he’s growing them outdoors. Soil is fox farms ocean forest 5/1 perlite. The gallon of nutes I made him is 1 tablespoon molasses, 5cc big grow, and 10cc cal mag. Right now they get 20oz every other day.
        Hes had a brain and bad arm/hand injury and started smoking last year. I give him smoke and he’s got a connection in CA thatsbeen mailing him vape pens. This’ll be a good chance for him to learn the techniques on raising and training, etc. Well harvest here. I told him I’m keeping the fluff to put with all of mine. This fall I’m teaching him how to make hash. Wish him luck guys.
        Your grows are looking great, harvests too. I’ll upload pix of mine later. I’m growing granddaddy purple photos, grapefruit and Girl Scout cookies autos myself.
        🙏🏼✌🏻

Comment

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice Retodd. Great to help people who need and appreciate the the help.
          I have decided to grow a White Widow and as of yet an unchosen variety of Auto for my outside grow.
          Will post them in the thread Spider started.

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Really good of you Retodd i'm doing several for my neighbors but they are taking them to their homes once we get stable weather. I am growing GSC outdoors also and just harvested and jarred a indoor plant damn good weed i'm very pleased. Hope all goes well with the grow.

8.5ish weeks old. Switched to 12/12 on Sunday. Early signs are girls.
        With the sled and 360° access I can trim all my plants from one spot by rotating. Same rotation to keep with the sun, and change sides.
        The wood was found downstairs by the dumpsters. It was from a bed frame. Had to buy a box of screws and the five casters. The tent fits perfectly so's I can move it around, following the sun. If I happen to be taking a dab when I think of moving it, all it needs is my big toe. Don't even have to free up a dabbing hand to do so.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking good Gingerbeard just in time for summer.....Ice Cream and Carmel LOL

Harvested the 1g smart pot with some Suver Haze bag seed. This was actually my original contestant for the Solo Challenge, but I decided to do some experimenting with it.

The plant had a long stressful life. It reached a foot tall, and was trained to have 30+ top sites. Ended up getting a half ounce of decent popcorn nugs.
        Last edited by Greenlivin; 05-19-2020, 10:34 AM.
        Current Grow:
        • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
        • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
        • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
        ​​​​Nutrients
        • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
        • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
        • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
        • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
        • Black Strap Molasses
        • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
        • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

Around day 50 - purple stilton

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0598.JPG
Views:	694
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	406563Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0599.JPG
Views:	697
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	406564Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0601.JPG
Views:	668
Size:	1.48 MB
ID:	406565
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Name:	DCE969D0-EF50-4F59-8C95-11EA04104A0B.jpeg
Views:	683
Size:	1.77 MB
ID:	406696 So I figured I would show my grow since I usually only post my dying plants here are my healthy girls. 2 incribulks,1 mango haze, 1 Chemdog millionaire,1sour kush. And my buddy Wally to make sure everything is on the up and up

Comment

• StillHigh1982
              StillHigh1982 commented
              Editing a comment
              How much does Wally charge for inspections.

• Willyd
              Willyd commented
              Editing a comment
              a very fair rate of a beggin strip an hour but does a very good job of licking the leaves and jumping on the pots and climbing into the tent as soon as he hears the zipper lol

Had a shitty rainy weekend so i harvested the AK-47's. Funny, i told the wife and son i was gonna trim weed if they wernt busy..Wife said she had to clean the house..and my son went fishing. Hmmm im seeing a pattern here. I LST'd these girls from start, hard at first to set a canopy, then i let them go after 12/12 flip. Trimmed all popcorn buds thru grow....gotta bench full of homegrown thai sticks lol
            Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
            Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
            6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
            Canna Coco/perlite
            General Hydroponics Flora Series
            Cal/Mag.

Tent
            Bruce Banner
            Kushy Kush
            2Cookies and cream

Comment

The soil is ready we are having a play date to fill them, tonight should be the last frost danger so my lights will go off in a couple of days and i'm letting the sun take over
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• Farmall
              Farmall commented
              Editing a comment
              Did El Chapo dig a tunnel to your house? Fun days ahead... every year for the last 40 that I’ve actually paid attention to this.... people get flats of plants in April because of those 65 degree days with an occasional 70+...then 2 weeks later in May... 29 at night. Happened this year as well. In Vermont, we used to say after Memorial Day for most.

oldjarhead100 I had recently observed a remarkable transformation in my lemon trees. They spent the entire winter in the 315LEC tent...the blossomed and even produced a few mini lemons 🍋. But they looked weak and not vibrant. Took them outside 3 days ago...WOW, they look like they are the plants used in a catalog photo to sell lemon trees. I’d love an outdoor option

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL great looking soil oldjarhead100. I am slowly curtailing my indoor also. Moving porch tent plants into bloom tent in house they are all autos 9 of them . I would like to shut it down fully but I still need to fill my pantry. I have a few other folks who look forward to a jar so they don't purchase they can't grow it themselves for other reasons I won't explain LOL

Week 8 for my Alaskan Purple Auto. Seedsman says 7-8 weeks, but I think she still has at least another week or two.

She has a POTENT smell and the buds are swelling up nicely.

Question- when do most of you use molasses?
            Current Grow:
            • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
            • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
            • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
            ​​​​Nutrients
            • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
            • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
            • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
            • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
            • Black Strap Molasses
            • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
            • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
              FunkyButtLovin commented
              Editing a comment
              67 days from flip to chop

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              I use molasses once a month after giving plants age old soluble mycor , and then if they need it during the grow

• Retodd
              Retodd commented
              Editing a comment
              Awwwww....they’re so cute

The new batch of autoflowers getting started under a single 250w MH.

Name:	Cinderella Jack breeding group.jpg
Views:	814
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	406958Click image for larger version

Name:	Cinderella Jack breeding group + Daisy.jpg
Views:	778
Size:	940.0 KB
ID:	406959

Comment

30 7 gallon pots and 18 10 gallon pot and last but heaviest 5 25 gallon bags ,one 20 gallon filled and waiting for plants today
            the 10 gallons are staying home 6 for me and 12 for my buddy I am keeping the 20 and 25s here as well

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              I have 2 great big compost bins I pulled 200 gallons from one and added to last years soil with peat moss ,promix and lots of amendments ,I think a truck load would be easier lol, I use a lot of containers for veggies ,so some of that is for them

• GardenLady
              GardenLady commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow that's a lot of work....

• Farmall
              Farmall commented
              Editing a comment
              Planted my garden last week and it’s doing very nicely but too much work for me... the aging process has been a disadvantage. I used 7 gallon bags for the zucchini last year... worked nicely, helped to control the size so the veg Were shorter and tender. I figure if the virus acts up again, at least we can have some tomatoes and a few other fresh treats...like deer!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X