• Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bud.jpeg
Views:	796
Size:	285.1 KB
ID:	398842

Comment

Slowly but surely right? Grapefruit, BC, and GSC are autos, and the granddaddy purple are photos. The little midget is a GP too....lol. She’s been limping along

Comment

Last of the AK-47s coming to an end and their just as pretty as the first grow. This has been my second run of clones from the mother plant and she has produced well over 2lbs of top notch smoke. Just did a full flush three days ago..now i'll start feeding with ph+flora-nectar+molasses for the next two weeks(they look delicious already). Im starting a complete new grow..4 photos only. Gonna take a break from the autos this time around. I'v had better production from my photos thru three gorws so far, so im gonna concentrate my efforts towards 4 plants only.. Have a few clones and starting some bag seed purple ayahuasca for outdoors. heres some nice trich pics...
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
        Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag.

Tent
        Bruce Banner
        Kushy Kush
        2Cookies and cream

Comment

I'm in the middle of week 11 and yesterday I added pk booster the plants have been getting flushed since the end of week 8 and have used all nutrients available to them so I figure a little pk wouldn't hurt them just to give them enough to finish up
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Hello fellow weedies just abit of a garden mix both outdoor and in there are 7 photos just sayin LOL. First 2 pics are my little clones that are taking off in the glorious warn days and sunshine with rain so they go out during the day in my little GH see it in the back of pic 2. I thought we were out of cold weather but there sayin cold front possible...shit balls in the tent are the GSC on left and OG kush on right. I needed my porch tent for my autos so had to move some photos that had on vegged 6 wks before they went into the flowering tent so weak flowering ( my fault to much crap going on and I got sick) so these are big bud and holy grail kush that by no fault of theirs I've shortened their potential.

Questions or thoughts pisser comments all welcome LOL
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• duckman
              duckman commented
              Editing a comment
              nice looking' spread ya got there, ma'am

• Greenlivin
              Greenlivin commented
              Editing a comment
              Look at the trunk on that thing.

• swegrow
              swegrow commented
              Editing a comment
              Lovely garden you got!

Thank you duckman worked very hard for it.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• duckman
              duckman commented
              Editing a comment
              damn, I need more country living...what's that river I see there?

• Farmall
              Farmall commented
              Editing a comment
              She’s got me inspired to move. But my wife won’t let me!

Still throwing fresh growth. Not sure if another week will be enough, may need longer, I dunno. So lost.

Name:	1J61eZF.jpg
Views:	725
Size:	1.68 MB
ID:	399733

Name:	6WIB9Im.jpg
Views:	691
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	399734

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              It's the shits for sure mine keep spitting out also, guess i'll wait for bananas LOL

• Farmall
              Farmall commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice lookin’. No need to rush it what is you loupe telling you?

• dropinbiking
              dropinbiking commented
              Editing a comment
              It's not even far enough along to be checking it that close. It's still green, and bulking up. Pretty impressive for a little bagseed.

Hey all I'm just wondering why I can't post photos..it keeps saying something about size is too big. Well how do I fix that?this is what I get every time:::

CFF255EA-2152-43BD-AEA2-59C18E2F9253.jpeg
            Unable to resize image. Your image of 3024 x 4032 exceeds the width and height resize limits of 4608 x 3456.
            Last edited by GardenLady; 05-01-2020, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• Obi-Wan
              Obi-Wan commented
              Editing a comment
              Same issue here from an iPhone, I edit all my pictures now before I upload choosing the square option. It’s a bit of a PITA and it crops all 4 sides of the photo but it’s the easiest work around I’ve found.

• GardenLady
              GardenLady commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks at Obi wan and sgiacomo..I'll give your suggestions a try.😊

• Farmall
              Farmall commented
              Editing a comment
              For the iPad or iPhone, when the selection box pops up and you’ve made all of your photo selections look on the very bottom in blue... it says something like change photo size or select photo size.... click that and another box asks you to select: original size, small, medium, or large ....when done, go to the arrow on the top left to go back and then on the photo box select “done” on the upper right side

Edit: choose image size
              Last edited by Farmall; 05-01-2020, 11:30 PM.

My ladies received a defoliation this morning. Man they were bushy!!!

Name:	516E32C2-4254-4111-ADA1-0E6E28348BF6.jpeg
Views:	396
Size:	916.2 KB
ID:	400069
            4’x4’x6 1/2’ tent, Nextlight Mega, Roots Organics 707 soil in 5 gallon square plastic planters, GH Flora Series Performance Pack nutes alternated with Fish Sh!t in RO water

Comment

Hope everyone is well, and staying sane. May can’t come soon enough! I’m so glad I picked up this fun hobby of growing last year. It’s one of the few things that’s helped keep my mind sharp during all of this. So much to learn, just when you think you’re getting a grasp on it.

The more mature plant has thrown a curveball at me that I can’t seem to figure out. About two weeks ago the bottom leaves started yellowing from the tip with brown spots sparsely throughout. After doing some homework I thought it was a Manganese deficiency, but it hasn’t since resolved. I trimmed off most of the bad ones so it’s looks better in the picture. I hadn’t ever used cal/mag, so I’m hoping that may do the trick. Along with the cal/mag, I fed her with 3% hydrogen peroxide to kill any fungus or bacteria at the roots and to also add oxygen. Did this today so fingers crossed.

In other news- the Alaskan Purple Auto from Seedsman is doing GREAT. This is my first run going 100% organic (aside from the cal/mag, so more like 95%). I’m using an all-purpose organic amendment from Dr. Earth with Dr. Earth Golden Bloom during flower. I plan to add cal/mag in small doses every other watering. Aside from the cal/mag she gets plain PhD filter water every few days.

The A.P. received a little bit of LST to the top site. Her surrounding nodes are quickly approaching the central cola. I’ve done a lot of playing with the light height. Still trying to figure out the most effective heights.

Current Grow:
              • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
              • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
              • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
              ​​​​Nutrients
              • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
              • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
              • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
              • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
              • Black Strap Molasses
              • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
              • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Looking yummy there Greenlivin nice spread on pic 4

Here's my tent today - happy happy - 2 new seedlings have sprung up . Purple Kush from Farmers Lab. 5 days ago they were seeds in the fridge.

Name:	20200501_144419.jpg
Views:	625
Size:	2.90 MB
ID:	400476Click image for larger version

Name:	20200501_144408.jpg
Views:	632
Size:	2.70 MB
ID:	400477
              ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
              Mars Hydro
              Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Twoish weeks old, tomorrow. Four of the six plants have had major incidents that turned the two colas from one topping into a single cola from one topping.
                More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                3x3x6

Comment

• Obi-Wan
                  Obi-Wan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think you have an infestation of some kind, or maybe you found a way to plant a different kind of seed in order to pollinate your plants??? Either way I wouldn’t smoke a bud that could look me in the eye!! Otherwise the plants look fantastic!!!

My newest talisman. I call him Mr. Swabby, of the Boston Swabby's. He agreed to pose for me, today. He's usually keeping cover under the leaves, wiping out any nasty that tries to invade. He's hiding a .357 in his back waistband.
                More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                3x3x6

Comment

• Growgood88
                  Growgood88 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'll have some of what he's smoking! Lol.

Timber, Have I reminded anyone lately how much I hate trimming!!! And this is snaggly sativa stuff. Will be a large yield on this one.
                Edit--7 main tops done, 3 more to go. A lot of bulk in the lower half of the plant as well.
                And the second edit with a pic of the lower half after removing the main tops. Had good light penetration I recon.

Lower half

Name:	DSCN4767.JPG
Views:	712
Size:	2.22 MB
ID:	400687

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN4763.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.27 MB ID:	400667

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2345 resize.jpg Views:	5 Size:	1.98 MB ID:	400659
                Last edited by GreenState; 05-02-2020, 07:58 AM.
                "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Beautiful

• FunkyButtLovin
                  FunkyButtLovin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Trimming sucks but buds like that make it worthwhile for sure!

• GardenLady
                  GardenLady commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Awesome 👍👍

Here’s my critical around week 7 of flower. How is she looking? Trichs are mostly cloudy with the slightest hint of amber here and there. Only feeding plain PH water, some with molasses, the last 4 days and up until harvest.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  MagicMike66 she looks fabo lishish LOL you should be a proud papa

• MagicMike66
                  MagicMike66 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks So. I sure am, can’t wait to try. I’ve got a small cutting drying as a wee sample. Couldn’t resist

• Greenlivin
                  Greenlivin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Looks like you worked your magic there Mike!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X