• Time
  • Show
Clear All

@FBL that’s interesting. Thanks for the info. 😊

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, I kinda left you hangin' after posting the pics. If they start flowering like that before you top them, just bend them over and tie them down, the branches will grow up and give you a more even canopy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_102944.jpg
Views:	762
Size:	3.27 MB
ID:	395996Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200416_115234764.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.27 MB ID:	395989Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200416_115218022.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.62 MB ID:	395990Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200416_115154020.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.15 MB ID:	395991Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200416_115104095.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.65 MB ID:	395992Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200416_115203319.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.33 MB ID:	395993Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200416_115121774.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.10 MB ID:	395994Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200416_115323971.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.15 MB ID:	395995
    Week 6 in the 3x3... starting flush come Monday...Sour Diesel on the left and Blue Dreams on the right​​​​​​​

Comment

Tangledtails Welcome to one of our threads

Comment

Flower side of my tents packed at the moment. Almost time to chop the three girls, black sugar. Also got a massive Bruce banger in there and a small white widow as well as a nuken.
        Attached Files

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nuken ??? is this a strain or something else

• 403grower
          403grower commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100, yea nuken is a strain, I worded that oddly, twas a good stone lastnight. Been smoking like it’s 420 all month...

today is the last day of week 9 and it looks like they could go another 2 weeks .I hope not lol
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

End of week 11 from 12/12 flip for the Durban, she's close. Just took off a lot of yellowed out leaf in prep for chopping her down most likely tomorrow.
          Attached Files
          "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• Greenlivin
            Greenlivin commented
            Editing a comment
            WOW. I thought 8-10 was average for most plants.

• GreenState
            GreenState commented
            Editing a comment
            FunkyButtLovin She could take another week also, I really have to make a decision. Trichs are pretty cloudy, but quite a few white pistils yet. I'm in no hurry, but do want to take her down a little early vs a little late. Hoping for good sativa summertime work weed (vbg). Definitely snaggly tooth tops lol. 40" of plant material. The slats in the shutter are 1 1/2", a few foot longers on top You are right, 11 weeks from switching to 12/12 flower.
            (jeez, we got 3" of snow last night and this morning)

• GreenState
            GreenState commented
            Editing a comment
            Windy, 23 degrees and a coating of new snow on the ground...damn!
            Update: so I decided to hold off on chopping the girl down for another week or so. I have a tough time determining when to cut these sativa plants down. This coming Friday will make 12 weeks of flower, she has definitely lost vigor so we'll re-evaluate this weekend.
            Stay safe---it amazes me how many people I see still not wearing masks...it's like you want say, what #uck is the matter with you, I don't care if you die, but do care if I do!

Name:	IMG_20200418_225820900.jpg
Views:	689
Size:	1.68 MB
ID:	396714Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200418_224958684.jpg
Views:	720
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	396715Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200418_225143384.jpg
Views:	669
Size:	1.89 MB
ID:	396716Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200418_225048256.jpg
Views:	697
Size:	2.43 MB
ID:	396717Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200418_225901303.jpg
Views:	680
Size:	2.95 MB
ID:	396718
          Had to take down the top half of the Sour Diesel plant a week early because it was foxtailing and had a few nanners... only got a couple days of flush...but still turned out ok

Comment

Bout 2 chop er down. Maybe week. Then start northern lights.

Comment

Now 4 weeks since change to 12/12. My 4 critical mass cbd are coming along pretty good I think? I had to go an extra week in veg because I broke one cola when bending and tying, and another one was accidently snipped off when in a rush one day. I grew the plants like Nugs and Nebula suggested, with the mainlining/topping to 8 colas. I managed somehow to get one back to 8 colas but the other was reduced to 6. So I have 3 plants with 8 colas and 1 with 6 colas. Other than my newbie mishaps,,, I'm feeling pretty good about my plants. Will try to post a pic a week from here to harvest! Really appreciate all the info and help provided with the growweedeasy.com website and everyone's experience and knowledge in the forum! ☺️👍👍

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                4 weeks and your plants look like that .Your'e doing something right

When should one plant the auto flowers into the big pots from solo cups?? I have 3 or 7 gal pots to transfer them too.

Comment

• GardenLady
                GardenLady commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks MagicMike that helps a lot. I put them in the green house now so gave to keep an eye on temp. It gets really hot in there.

• FunkyButtLovin
                FunkyButtLovin commented
                Editing a comment
                It's hard to say but around 14-17 days usually. I try to get them out in the sweet spot after their roots have begun to fill the cup but before they begin the flower which many will do around 18-20 days if their roots fill their container. It's a guessing game and there are several variables. I start watering mostly from the bottom after about a week to encourage the roots to grow down. They will not grow into dry soil so if you water from the top and don't give enough to dampen the bottom half, you won't get roots there. The problem is that seedlings don't want to be flooded with water so I let them soak up water from the bottom.

• GardenLady
                GardenLady commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow. I'm learning a lot from you guys. Thanks for posting....this is my first auto grow. And the third year period. The first year doesn't count I was on my own. Last year's grow I did after I joined here and learned alot.

4/20 cut down. Happy 420

Comment

end of week 9 and still no amber they are fattening up so I won't complain
                new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	397546Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	3.25 MB
ID:	397547 Things are moving pretty smooth with my 3rd grow.

The Suver Haze is in week 3.5 of flower and really didn’t stretch much at all. Wondering if it’s bc of something I did (training or veg too long), or if it’s genetics. She’s had a minor Manganese deficiency recently, but other than that she seems good.

The Alaskan Purple is my first attempt at a 100% organic grow. I’m using FFOF in a 3g pot. Mixed Dr. Earths All Purpose Organic 4-4-4 into soil before transplanting. According to Dr Earth, this single application should feed her during the entire grow. During flower I’ll use the Dr. Earth Golden Bloom (which smells like rotten shit btw). I noticed a big difference in smoothness, taste, and harshness after using Golden Bloom and Flawless Finish (flush) on my last grow. My Purple Kush tasted like a fine red wine.

Dr. Earth seems to put out some quality products at reasonable prices. I don’t see many people using it though. (Wonder why?) So I thought I’d give it a shot since they had the organic all purpose. It was extremely hard to find an all in one organic food that was readily available in Ohio.
                  Current Grow:
                  • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
                  • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
                  • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
                  ​​​​Nutrients
                  • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
                  • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
                  • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
                  • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
                  • Black Strap Molasses
                  • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
                  • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

Here's my tent today - Purple Stiltons - autoflowers - about 25 days old for the bigger one - 21 or so for the other 2. All have been topped. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0565.JPG
Views:	778
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	397575Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0564.JPG
Views:	791
Size:	1.61 MB
ID:	397576
                    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
                    Mars Hydro
                    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Greenlivin
                      Greenlivin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Those things are monstrous compared to my 3.5 week old auto flower! I’ve really been debating a topping. Think I may try it after seeing how wells yours are doing. Is it a bad idea if it’s started flowering?

• Canuck147
                      Canuck147 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Can still be done - I top off the sixth node - as well as cutting off the fist set of branches .

But I might have been a little anxious to do it - I only cut off like a quarter inch - almost looks like I have a successful fimming and not a topping.

First two pictures are breaks. Both from overzealous LST. The first broke off. I ain't sayin' I put the stem in a piece of aloe with two other clones from my neighbors monster plant that has been vegging since October, and has just started flowering, and I ain't sayin' I ain't. Use yer 'magination.
                    In the fourth picture we're looking at upper left and right bagseed, untopped. Middle is an ice cream bagseed. All fan leaf stems are purple. Lower left and right are the plants with the breaks. They are fem'd caramelicious. The middle is a topped bagseed.
                    Please note my grow info junk below. I'm still rockin' this with a 350 watt LED and supplemental sun.
                    Curious about sunlight reflection. Is it beneficial to the plants to have the reflective material around it? I don't see anything negative. Temps are fine.
                    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                    3x3x6
                    Nutes
                    CalMag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X