No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14. Weeks indoor grow Super Silver Haze feminized....
    Thinking about any day now harvest??!!!?!!!!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Clear trics = racy paranoid high
      Milky = highest THC
      Amber = couch lock
      your choice, I go with a bit of amber.

• Going2fast
      Going2fast commented
      Editing a comment
      Classic. Looks awesome

Thanks....l am going to wait
    I just went to the dispensary to hold myself off

Comment

After a little over 7 days 1st day harvest, little branches from 2nd day harvest jarred. Accidentally trimmed rack dried buds jarred yesterday and steady at 62%. Moisture levels looking good after 10 hours in the jars on the main buds.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20241011_080114.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	2.62 MB
ID:	633506

634 grams or 1lb 6.3oz so far. More to jar tomorrow.

What does one do with finger hash? It looks nasty.

Last of the grow still coming along. Bit more to harvest tomorrow. EC 1.4 PPFD 700+ 21⁰C 38 to 42% RH.

Name:	20241011_083204.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	3.11 MB
ID:	633509
      Attached Files
      Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
      Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
      Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
      Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
      Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
      Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
      Last Grow: A mix

Comment

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice haul. Finger hash, vape or extract it.

• Smallgrow
        Smallgrow commented
        Editing a comment
        Really nice!
        I smoke the finger hash when I’m delirious from trimming and don’t care anymore ,lol

Cinderella 99 from G13 labs. Frost is coming soon, time to hang it.​

Comment

Finished jarring the first 4 days of harvest and jars are looking good at 58 to 62% bit over 1.95kg so far or almost 69oz

Name:	20241013_045654.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	633596 Click image for larger version

Name:	20241013_045645.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	2.38 MB
ID:	633597 Click image for larger version

Name:	20241013_045704.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	2.48 MB
ID:	633598

Harvested and trimmed another batch today, much smaller than the last lot of harvests and fiddly to trim.

Name:	20241013_045631.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	2.92 MB
ID:	633599

Will comfortably exceed 1gm per watt.

Should be pretty close to 5lb for 5 plants, maybe a bit more. Lots of crappy stuff that I won't jar as well in the below pics, not enough light or space to grow and damaged stems unfortunately.

Name:	20241013_051526.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	2.42 MB
ID:	633600 Click image for larger version

Name:	20241013_051538.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	2.51 MB
ID:	633601 Click image for larger version

Name:	20241013_051600.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	3.01 MB
ID:	633602 Click image for larger version

Name:	20241013_051549.jpg
Size:	2.89 MB
ID:	633603 Click image for larger version

Name:	20241013_051508.jpg
Size:	2.81 MB
ID:	633604

I'm not going to give what's left much more time, it'll go into the trim bin.

Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
        Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
        Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.

Comment

• Ckbrew
          Ckbrew commented
          Editing a comment
          Happy harvest. I would take all that scrub, dry it, then extract or make hash out of it. It can get exhausting trying to chase that last little bit.

• Bluey
          Bluey commented
          Editing a comment
          It is exhausting that is for sure and it's not a great sight to see so many buds that didn't make the grade. They may never have made the grade even in a well managed grow, I don't know, as most of these are lower branches that just happened to stretch so far up into the light in veg that I was able to keep them above the net when I transferred them into the flower room. I could have cut them back but I think if I spent the many hours doing that I don't think I could have produced any more than I have. Member also, these were CLONES.

It's my view that a well managed grow given the same veg and flower time would have produced similar yields and quality using less electricity to run AC and dehumidifier & nutes but it wouldn't have produced anywhere near the amount of trim and usable material for edibles that I have here.

It was a fun experiment that came about because I couldn't move all these clones into the flower room when I needed too nor could I flip them in the cupboards. That was frustrating, really difficult to manage with the environment and used a lot of nutes.

Starting week 6 on Apple Truffle Breath. I still can't believe the stretch on these. The clones on the left were just potted up and will be this tall in 3 weeks. I can't believe the frost already with white buds.

My little propagation closet is just chugging too. My sea of green is live lol.

Last 5 gal plant till sea of green. Ayahuasca purple. On flush coming down in 1 week.

I do have to say. I'm glad I'm done with the Ayahusca. It was difficult and the crankiest strain ever for me. BUT THE YIELD! The heaviest and most dense thing from my garden.
        I mean I fit 1/4 pound in 2 jars. It's not overly sparkly but dense and resinous.

Handle with care lol
        Attached Files
        Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 10-14-2024, 12:35 PM.

Comment

This is the end...its nipply out,been raining for 4 days. Daytime temps- 58 Night-35. Does anyone have a good bud wash concoction for outdoor weed? Some northern lights for your enjoyment!
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
          Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag.

outdoor
          Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
          Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

• homegrown
            homegrown commented
            Editing a comment
            Bowhunterwoody, they do look frosty with a flash, but sure dont look that nice without lol...and i found that my phone camera is the only way to see the Northern lights and get that kind of color. If your looking at them with the naked eye their VERY hard to see. Try your phone next time and see if it helps. Love CT, have relatives in Gales Ferry.

• Bluey
            Bluey commented
            Editing a comment
            I've only seen them a few times and they just looked like white wispy cloud, hard to see sometimes, falling from the sky.

But pull out a camera and it brings them out.

• Bowhunterwoody
            Bowhunterwoody commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey homegrown. Thanks. I spend a lot time in the Adks and seen some incredible shows there. And I used to kick around up in the tundra going after caribou and seen them nightly there. Too much light pollution here in this part of the state. Never thought of looking with the phone camera though.

4 weeks from flip today on the Slurricane #7 from Inhouse Genetics. Stretch is pretty much over. Some of the smelliest weed I've ever grown. Droopy after watering. The color at the tips isn't as pronounced as the flash makes it out to be. Pretty healthy overall so far after a real slow start. Soil pH might be a little high. Might have mixed a little too much Dolomite in .

Comment

• Ckbrew
            Ckbrew commented
            Editing a comment
            That is a good strain. I could smell it across the yard. It never really "dried" very sticky.

• Going2fast
            Going2fast commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome. Mine stretched like crazy. Stupid frost on her. She will make you forget your name. Growing her and sugar cane again after this auto run is done. In house is legit.

Southeast Alaska February 2023. No filter or exposure shot. It actually looked that bright to your eyes. One came straight down and looked like Thor hit the atmosphere with his hammer. If you haven't, get up to Alaska or Canada and view the Northern Lights. It's definitely beautiful and impressive. This is the brightest I've ever seen it down in Southeast Alaska. Just sharing because I saw someone else shared some photos.

Name:	PXL_20230227_065351230.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	995.8 KB
ID:	633890Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20230227_065131172.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	813.3 KB
ID:	633891Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20230227_065423985.NIGHT.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	959.9 KB
ID:	633892

Comment

So the growing season is coming to an end.

I have 3 plants in veg which are going to new homes and another 11 clones finding new homes also. I'm pulling the plug on the grow. I need a break.

All up we did 6 Orange Zkittlez x Sour Diesel photos, 1 White Widow x Sour Diesel photo, 1 sativa hybrid of mine, 4 Red CBD x AK47 autos plus the ones up top Ive given or am giving away.

I have one more harvest to come of small but quality buds but I doubt I'll hit 5lb on these 5 but very close. 74.5oz so far, plus about 22oz on the autos and another 40oz on the 3 photos I grew alongside them.

I take my hat off to Franklin for supplying me the seeds to practise my craft, a hobby I absolutely love. These crosses he has developed are second to none and allowed me to grow the stickyest dankest smelliest densest potent buds I have ever come across in over 35 years of outdoor growing and a few indoors, and a joy to grow they were too. Thank you my friend.

I'll leave you with a final shot of the bi-product of dozens of hours of trimming and plucking buds for jarring.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20241017_180323.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.17 MB ID:	633894

Dried finger hash.

Thanks to GWE and the GWE community for your learnings and inspiration.

It was fun and looking forward to our next grow we can share with you all.

Cheers

Bluey & Mrs. Bluey
            Last edited by Bluey; 10-17-2024, 02:47 AM.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              Spend a little time and you could probably wind up with a fair few grams of scale hash.

• Franklin
              Franklin commented
              Editing a comment
              Holy smoke that is some finger hash for sure. You must have been trimming for days

• Bluey
              Bluey commented
              Editing a comment
              Unable to harvest today as planned so next will be in 4 days time so I can get the dry and the burp right. Yes. A couple of days two of us hand trimming wet....I really prefer the end product from wet trimming to that of dry trimming.

Ok. I just can't help myself

101 days since flip

Check out those beautiful colours in all their glory.

I think I underestimated above, easy much more than the 5lb I expected

Name:	20241017_224037.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	2.61 MB
ID:	633897 Click image for larger version

Name:	20241017_224103.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	3.19 MB
ID:	633898 Click image for larger version

Name:	20241017_224153.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	3.09 MB
ID:	633899

Another harvest tomorrow and final harvest at day 107 from flip.

Comment

• dirtymike
              dirtymike commented
              Editing a comment
              My hats off to ya, those are gorgeous Bluey .

My flower tent had some issues and stunted them for few weeks. The are doing good and getting fat but still 3wks behind.

Name:	20241015_210802.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	5.52 MB
ID:	633990

Bud shots of Tatooine donut #4

Name:	20241015_210741.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	3.66 MB
ID:	633991 Click image for larger version

Name:	20241015_210606.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	3.35 MB
ID:	633992

Plus some manifolds in the veg tent

Name:	20241016_142121.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	4.80 MB
ID:	633993 Click image for larger version

Name:	20241016_142150.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	4.57 MB
ID:	633994 Click image for larger version

Name:	20241016_142131.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	5.16 MB
ID:	633995
            4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
            1x Slapz (Grease Monkey x runtz)
            1x flo-see (Scotty2Hotty cross)
            4x Tatooine donut (Layer cake/ chocolate nightmare x Jawa pie)

Comment

• dirtymike
              dirtymike commented
              Editing a comment
              You got the touch. Thats a beautiful garden, full for sure.

• Going2fast
              Going2fast commented
              Editing a comment
              I can smell the tatooine donut pics. My girl looked identical. Still got a little bit of her hiding away. Nice full tent.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X