No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checked trichomes today..Here are some pics...
    Attached Files

Comment

• homegrown
      homegrown commented
      Editing a comment
      Coming along nicely, still a little glassy for my liking. I'd wait another week or two if they were mine. nice pics.

Radeon Without knowing what they were, I would have thought those were cool pictures of coral.
    Google agrees on the first.
    A few of the others come up as lizards.
    Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Radeon
      Radeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok, so is that a good thing or bad? I don't get it...

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it have to be good or bad? It just is.
      It is just me looking for a way to figure out the features of Chrome. I had to switch browsers and am tuning things.
      I guess you could say I tuned in on you.

My out of control jungle, the flower room has just as many buds growing horizontally as it does vertically.
    A minor PK excess has crept up on me without me noticing but I can fix that.
    ⅔rds of the grow I cannot access at all. Its a mess.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20240907_220834.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	3.08 MB
ID:	630710
    Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
    Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
    Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
    Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
    Last Grow: A mix

Comment

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a VPD of 1.1 to 1.2 and 1.8 EC is about the most mine will manage. I even think that's a fraction high now so I'm now on 1.7 and reducing PK. This plant is starting to show some fade but it seems to be more of a lightening off of the upper leaves and not your usual pulling N from the bottom up. But it is a very minor N deficiency in the upper canopy, no sign of it really down low. I put it down to too much P &/or K, but that's a guess and not researched at all, just based on what I'm feeding her.

The leaf curl is a bit random effecting leaves across the entire plant but less than half of them. This started early in flower. I'm not sure why.

No issues with pH here. 6.15 to 6.25 currently. I may have gone a tad high mid flower at 6.35 with a feed but typically kept it under 6.3 and over 6.1 in flower. Probably averaging 6.2

This plant went into the flower room on about July 10 and flipped that day. I then flipped the room back into veg for a bit after she started to flower for about 5 to 7 days with half light levels around 350 PPFD then flipped back to flower schedule again. I did this because I added another 4 of these to the flower room at that time that had massively overgrown the veg cupboards and needed a bit of love prior to flipping.

So approaching 9 weeks since first flip on this plant. It flowered around 12 to 14 days from memory from flip. The last OZ x SD I harvested at full milky/cloudy trichomes at around this time frame, maybe a dew more days, but plan on pushing all these further as they are doing pretty well and I'm not pressed to get them out of this room like I was the last harvest.

The 5 in the room are really large and peaked at almost 2gal/day before I dropped the temps down and it dropped off immediately and substantially with a 1⁰C drop in temps from 24⁰C ish to 23⁰C ish and almost half that at 22⁰C. They have a lot of foliage.

• changeofpace2014
      changeofpace2014 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Bluey - I will have to round up my loupe and have a look now.....It looks like this is a really Fast Version, like the first OS bean I grew out last year, but this years OS not so fast... - I will take a camera down and snap a shot..

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      This Clone is slower to develop than its mother. It still has about 50/50 clear/cloudy trichomes and its mother at this point was full cloudy.

I put that down to it being a Clone and I am 1⁰C lower temps under lights, maybe that slows it also, but I don't know. They are really the only differences from its mothers grow.

I think my plants are way behind...Green Crack has small buds developing, Purple Gelato has really just started to flower. And blue cheese is even further behind. Anyone else in growing zone 5?Hows your plants doing? Purple gelato is showing a lot of dark color in the flowers. I was a bit concerned so i chopped one off to have a magnified look tonight...i think their turning purple already.?
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

outdoor
    Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
    Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      I would struggle with anxiety looking at the last half of those pics. I'd probably start tearing them apart looking for signs of mold.

I'm not sure what zone I'm in here in NY but I definitely think my plants are behind

Comment

This one is coming along nicely.
      Mum says go jump Gingerbeard

Name:	20240908_210410.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	2.67 MB
ID:	630772

Temps 22⁰C day 21.5⁰ night RH 40% night 45% day EC 1.8

Does it get much better?

Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel Franklin
      Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
      Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
      Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.

Comment

• changeofpace2014
        changeofpace2014 commented
        Editing a comment
        my temps are running really high because of summer..during lights on 82 but humidity is ok so much better with winter grow..

Harvest day pics...I didn't wait for 10% Amber's. Went with almost 100% milky. Invited friends over last night, they ​ ​​​​​​​bailed on me. So I'm trimming all alone. Lesson learned...
      Attached Files

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        When things get bottled up, invite the same friends over for a look. Once they have their look, send them away empty handed and empty headed.
        Basket drying seems to have some benefits. Are you using one for humidity issues or something else?

• Radeon
        Radeon commented
        Editing a comment
        I use the basket for quickness. It evenly dries the buds 360 and I have a fan on them 24/7. . Within 4-5 days they'll be ready for masons....

More pictures....
      Attached Files

Comment

I hear you, I usually do it all on my own too

Comment

Like pruning Click image for larger version

Name:	17258236903082786021098618303824.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	2.66 MB
ID:	630818

Comment

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            I see the guns. I see the drugs. Where's the bikini clad silicon woman? Where's the gun toting, joint smoking, bikini clad silicon woman (GTJSBCSW)? I see an upper arm, but that doesn't count.

Damn dude,calm down, I'll be more aware of what picture I post,and the arm is my degenerate,weed smoking teenage kid lol

Comment

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, don't mind me, please. I often have nothing better to do than make off the wall comments about whatever is not at attention.
            It is my off-hand way to draw attention to something other than the super dank bud you are making me look at. It's not jealousy. I don't think. Maybe.

The aeroponics cloning buckets

Bucket #1 - 3 White Widow x Sour Diesel & 2 Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel.

These have been in this bucket now for maybe 3 ½ months. All have flipped back into veg and all viable

Name:	20240909_182759.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	3.60 MB
ID:	630844 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240909_182504.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	2.09 MB
ID:	630842 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240909_182821.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	2.53 MB
ID:	630843

Bucket number 2. 11 OZ x SD in the bucket now for maybe 6 weeks. All viable, all rooted. They flowered when put in the bucket and about half have flipped back to veg.

Name:	20240909_182519.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	1.56 MB
ID:	630845 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240909_182900.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	2.87 MB
ID:	630846

Happy international beard day!

Comment

Fall's coming. Started losing fan leaves pretty quick. Also losing direct sunlight. Down to about 7 hrs now. Hope I can get them finished. Damn oaks keep getting taller every year. Might have to call it quits on outdoor photos. Finally got a Slurricane #7 to take. First two failed after sprout. Never had that happen after sprout before. This one's at about 30 days. Topped her a few days ago. Little droopy after watering. Just going to tie her down and let her go. We'll see.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
              bboyfromwayback commented
              Editing a comment
              Man I hope they turn out for you! Nice trees you have hidden back there lol

• Bowhunterwoody
              Bowhunterwoody commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks. Just hoping wpm doesn't take over before they're done. Found a little on the bushy Super Skunk on the left. Cut it away and just hoping it doesn't ruin the whole thing. Actual starting to cloud up some already. Some of the pistols are turning too. Lots still white though.

• Going2fast
              Going2fast commented
              Editing a comment
              Man I had to give up on trying to grow anything other than heavy sativa leaning girls outside in the mid Atlantic. Too much late season humidity.....and caterpillars fuck those assholes too.

Very nice , very nice indeed

Comment

2 weeks since flip. Ayahuasca mainline in 5 gal is making some nice colas.

Introduced 3 new clones to new sea of green grow.

Propagation going great. More clones than I need.
              Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X