Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GSC autoflower end of week 9

Comment

Week 8 of flower begins tomorrow. Smells so delicious in the tent right now, I've been so tempted to sample Even more so bc my connect pissed me off but this is part of the reason why I'm growing.

Reflecting on what this first grow has been like, honestly it's been pretty chill. I haven't encountered many problems, which I guess is great for confidence building, but also a testament to the great resources here.

Anyway let me get to it!

Tropicana Cookies is flourishing and bushy as hell. I did a (what I thought) was heavy defol at week 3 and was nervous that I took too much since I removed about 75% of the fan leaves on both girls. She came back with a vengeance. A few fatty colas on here!

The likely Orange Velvet (fka Melvin Z) is such a sticky girl! Not as many fat colas on her (did I take too much off?) but I'm so proud of what she is producing. Her leaves have this color on the edges that I've been watching to see if it's a big problem. I'm not sure if it's characteristic to this strain, I've had a hard time finding a grow journal with pics in this stage. I was worried about a nute deficiency or light stress since it's only affecting the talli branches, but the plant seems healthy.

​​​​​​

First grow!: 1 Tropicana Cookies, 1 Orange Velvet (possibly)
      Vivosun 2x4
      Spider Farmer SF-2000
      AC Cloudline S6
      FoxFarms Cultivation Nation
      3-gallon fabric pots
      General Hydroponics + CaliMag
      Anything these just ask!

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Get the bf to smoke some bud and chill the fk out. Great job!!!!!

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        This is a beautiful first grow well thought out not over planted like some newbies. Great job, piss off to your contact LOL don't tell them anything blaze away and enjoy. I am taking ripest tops off my outdoor autos right now allowing lower buds to ripen abit more. Take a bud if you want. Do a real good job hanging an drying and curing your gonna love it. Congrats

My two Auto girls - JLO & Black Cream. Week 6 day 4. About 6 weeks left - I think …

Click image for larger version  Name:	C683BD7D-C34E-4789-BE19-A8747A14F5BC.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.96 MB ID:	571369
      Last edited by BU2B; 07-24-2022, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• BU2B
        BU2B commented
        Editing a comment
        I use this -> https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...b-s-ppp-method
        Training is generally done by week 5 - just as flowering starts for autos ??? - TBH not sure what is normal for these strange beasties. I've only ever grown 3 auto's and one was an accident - but Id say the training works.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Absolutely lovely!

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        that explains it I've only done autos in soil or coco and the most ive harvested was 2.4 ounces from 1 plant that was in coco these ones in soil will take a couple of plants to get an ounce lol

First time grower, got 5 northern lights and 2 Mandelas. Germed may 18
      Attached Files

Comment

First time grower, got 5 northern lights and 2 Mandelas. Germed may 18
        Attached Files

Comment

so here they are picture 8,12,13 are the gorilla glues in bloom 10 ,and 11 are zombie death fucks,1 and 5 are channels they are looking great right now but other plants have hermied.2 is a big bazooka,3 and 7 are grand daddy purple4 and 9 are gelato thats the best I can figure
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• BU2B
          BU2B commented
          Editing a comment
          Damn that looks nice THANKS for sharing the photo's of your amazing garden. Looks like the heat is wearing on you more than the plants - ya look a bit thinner my friend.

• billyboy
          billyboy commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100 that is a hell of a nice grow you got going. MA is getting hot this week so keep the water flowing. Hope all is well!

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          about the same hot and humid .ive been riding my hunting bike to get in better shape for hunting out the door at 6 am

Successful seed run Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220721_172020910_HDR.jpg
Views:	503
Size:	3.05 MB
ID:	571205
        keeping it green with the soil thing
        love me some frosty autos
        braap
        BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
        Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
        the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
        blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          when i first saw this I said damn but you wanted them so now it hot damn ,from my last grow I when I had a wedding cake Hermie It pollinated everything in the grow room so I have to deseed .The bright side to that is my birds love their seeds they don't give me time to clean the buds they want them NOW lol

Harvest / drying completed, now the hardest part, waiting for the cure.
        2 Afgoo plants, soil, 18 weeks total. dry weight 9.75OZ, bud pics are from harvest day, wet trim. Jars are after dry trim!
        Attached Files

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup. Looks like Afgoo to me!!!

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Afgoo what is the cross sounds great

This grow I'm using the ProMix BX from the start. And using a small ~1" x 1.5"D peat pot to transplant the sprouted seed into. I cut the bottom mostly out. The seeds are already up the first day after being put into the soil. So these are going into some 16oz solos with the Pro Mix. And I put a large hole in the bottom so I can push it out. That's a problem I had last time. The two new sprouts will go into the solos tomorrow and after the soil is all pre moistened and indented.

This pic is three days on the towel and being held vertical. I did rotate the right one 180. Should have left it and seen what it did. Best sprout I've ever got. I dusted them with some root stuff before sticking in the dirt.

Click image for larger version  Name:	GDP 4 22 3day.jpg Views:	41 Size:	181.8 KB ID:	571257

Click image for larger version  Name:	GDP4 2022 day 4.jpg Views:	57 Size:	522.2 KB ID:	571258Click image for larger version

Name:	GDP 4 22 6 day.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	525.5 KB
ID:	571458
        Last edited by 3Berries; 07-24-2022, 11:59 AM. Reason: Add pic

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I found its much easier to cut a root riot almost in half open it up place the seed in it and put the root riot in soil ,just sharing ideas your doing great

• 3Berries
          3Berries commented
          Editing a comment
          I have some peat plugs I tried last winter. I wasn't impressed. These small peat pots are one day affairs. I've had issues putting the sprouted seeds in soil, about 50/50 when tried in the couple years. This worked great built the little pots are only 1-2 day before the root is sticking out the bottom. I tore the bottoms open first though.

The vertical sprouting with gravity assisting the roots to go down straight really helped. In the past some seed sprout roots curl around and the seed doesn't right itself.

I put them in clear 16oz solos yesterday. Buried them 3/4" deeper that the pot and over night they are over an inch taller.
          Last edited by 3Berries; 07-24-2022, 12:01 PM.

checked the girls this morning I swear they all grew a few inches ,
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Finishing up an indoor grow

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220724_181651.jpg
Views:	476
Size:	1.86 MB
ID:	571581Click image for larger version

Name:	20220724_181654.jpg
Views:	467
Size:	1.83 MB
ID:	571582Click image for larger version

Name:	20220724_181515.jpg
Views:	445
Size:	1.88 MB
ID:	571583Click image for larger version

Name:	20220724_181501.jpg
Views:	436
Size:	3.21 MB
ID:	571584Click image for larger version

Name:	20220724_182107.jpg
Views:	465
Size:	2.64 MB
ID:	571585Click image for larger version

Name:	20220724_181509.jpg
Views:	437
Size:	3.90 MB
ID:	571586

Comment

Click image for larger versionName:	image.jpgViews:	43Size:	874.9 KBID:	571595
          Last edited by BU2B; 07-30-2022, 10:04 AM.

Comment

So this is my 1st year at outdoor. I have 5 plants. Mugato, random I found growing by the front door called 'front door', 2x orange sherbet auto x Gorilla girl xl auto , & strawberry mimosa.

I'll take pics later. I'm trying to keep them real short cause neighbors.
            I have a 2x4 set up and here's what's in it..

Name:	20220725_143546.jpg
Views:	467
Size:	5.25 MB
ID:	571601Click image for larger version

Name:	20220725_143515.jpg
Views:	427
Size:	6.05 MB
ID:	571602
            3X double grape x dark devil autos
            2x wedding cheesecake auto cross
            2x gorilla cookies auto cross
            2x apple cider kush (my cross of apple fritter x X18 cider kush)
            1x Tatooine donut (my cross of (Layer cake x chocolate nightmare) x Jawa pie)

Crammed in there but I am out of bud and this isn't set up at home. So I'm just trying to make some fast bud to smoke until I can set my 4x4 & 2x4 back up at home & continue my breeding project.
            I'm using Coco coir in 2pots, pro-mix in 5 pots, & homemade soil (mainly coir & perlite). 1st time really using Coco as medium
            4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
            1x Slapz
            1x Quikz
            2x red runtz
            1x flo-see
            1x 2B blunt
            1x persian pie

Comment

Name:	image_156645.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	571608Click image for larger version  Name:	GDP 2 22 #1 root ball 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.52 MB ID:	571609 Here's the root stub from my last grow. I used the peat plugs. The spaces that are void of roots beside the plug netting were filled with large wood chips from the soil. The grow before I used them too and one never went through the bottom.

Last edited by 3Berries; 07-26-2022, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• HobbitGDF
                HobbitGDF commented
                Editing a comment
                I dried my last set of roots and grinded them into powder to mix in my living soil medium.

Got into the tent just before the HPS clicked on to get better pictures

Name:	20220726_175858.jpg
Views:	571
Size:	3.11 MB
ID:	571650

Name:	20220726_175655.jpg
Views:	596
Size:	901.8 KB
ID:	571643Click image for larger version

Name:	20220726_175710~2.jpg
Views:	573
Size:	1.56 MB
ID:	571644Click image for larger version

Name:	20220726_175819.jpg
Views:	536
Size:	2.58 MB
ID:	571645Click image for larger version

Name:	20220726_175849.jpg
Views:	545
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	571646Click image for larger version

Name:	20220726_175808.jpg
Views:	574
Size:	2.17 MB
ID:	571648Click image for larger version

Name:	20220726_175701.jpg
Views:	570
Size:	3.02 MB
ID:	571649
              Attached Files

Comment

• HobbitGDF
                HobbitGDF commented
                Editing a comment
                Still alot of white pistils. They look great.

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                very nice I think my autos are about the same time a week or so to go

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X