No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Runtz! Week 4 flower. Of the 3 bigger ones, one is topped, one is FIM'd and the one in the bucket is all natural. They had 2-3 weeks veg. The 4 little ones had zero veg time. Left them untouched in 2 gallon grow bags as a little experiment. FFOF, blood meal, bone meal, langbeinite, granular humic acid, earthworm castings, colloidal rock phosphate, kelp meal, mykos Recharge, perlite and Coco coir.
    Attached Files

Comment

NOT CURRENT ***** NOT CURRENT *****

Because I lost my hd contents I'm going thru Google Photos, I have until midnight if I want to buy things they forgot to put on my derecho insurance claim. Not to be confused with the new entire new roof claim because it hailed in May for 30 minutes, only in my town. These three pretty, healthy girls in June 2020, if only I'd joined the site then. At that point a month made a big difference. I estimate they were 3-4 months old, staggered starts. Still happy I'm here. #waybackwednesday As always, thanks to everyone, especially Mr.furley Been working on getting the grow closet bedroom in order so that I'm happy when I'm in there. And my legs don't go numb sitting cross-legged on the floor. Nobody warned me

I think I had removed some fans here, concerned about them laying on each other. I know I pinched, fimmed the middle plant when it was a seedling growing in the Aero-Garden with og starters. Their best photo op -

Click image for larger version

Name:	MagJune2020.jpg
Views:	633
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	573240
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

First autos - on purpose. JLo (front) & Black Cream
        Week 8 day 4
        Click image for larger version  Name:	EC6DB2FE-98D1-44B2-9A1C-18CB9EAC7F8C.jpeg Views:	67 Size:	3.26 MB ID:	573308
        Click image for larger version  Name:	8718B110-E666-4F85-9DA7-5BA929E538E4.jpeg Views:	62 Size:	1.94 MB ID:	573309
        Instead of doing another post and hogging more space - I decided to update this one. While changing out tubs today (8.17.22) on the girls I broke a tip off of one of the branches on JLo. This turned out to be a good thing - giving me a JLo sampler and a chance to estimate her yield.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	6F4FB7F7-F3B0-4040-83BA-E95008106B8E.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.62 MB ID:	573897 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_157343.jpg
Views:	563
Size:	1.61 MB
ID:	573901
        That’s about 1.5 grams dried. Judging by the size of the bud and the length of branches that means abou 9 grams per branch dried. Scribble, figure, scribble … Wow that’s 9X32 (conservative estimate of branches) or about 288 grams dried and cured for the plant. And there’s still a few weeks to go. ESTIMATE for JLo yield is at least 10 oz’s. Woot!
        Click image for larger version  Name:	A5037596-57A4-4C0D-95A4-F9736AB660D4.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.98 MB ID:	573899
        Last edited by BU2B; 08-18-2022, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• Going2fast
          Going2fast commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok you're talking photo talk hydromaster. Week 8 day 4. So that's 60 days? And somebody said autos stay small and don't produce much.

• BU2B
          BU2B commented
          Editing a comment
          Going2fast that was always my impression until I actually grew some. But Monday the girls will be 10 weeks old - flowering week 6 and I’ve changed my tune a bit with firsthand experience. Do autos have the same yield as photos given the same training? I don’t think the evidence shows that. But can they give you a damn fine yield in a month less than photo’s? You bet your sweet bippee! 👍🏼
          Last edited by BU2B; 08-18-2022, 12:59 AM.

• BU2B
          BU2B commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks BeeGinner very kind. Smokin since 16 growin since 18 - now 64. It’s been awhile. Only 10 years indoors though. I’m fond of saying; because it’s true- the girls do all the hard work 😂

Here's the latest two flower girls. 2 and 3 weeks into flowering. Granddaddy Purple . One in FF Happy Frog the other in Ocean Forest.​ Some of the tallest I've grown yet. maybe another foot of space in the tent.

Click image for larger version  Name:	GDP3 2022 2&3 week flower FFHF vs FFOF all.jpg Views:	0 Size:	923.0 KB ID:	573374
        From the top.

Name:	GDP3 2022 2&3 week flower FFHF vs FFOF.jpg
Views:	373
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	573375

Comment

3Berries , which do you think is better, ffhf or ffof?

Comment

• 3Berries
            3Berries commented
            Editing a comment
            Ha, I also am using ProMix BX right now. It's the complete opposite of FF soils as it has barely any nutes. And I like it the best so far.

With FF soils the Happy Frog is not as fortified as the Ocean Forest. If/when I were to use either again I would cut the Happy frog 1/4 and Ocean forest 1/3 with perlite. And add 16oz volume per gallon soil limestone to the HF and 32 oz to the OF.

The ProMix I have an auto in and it was doing terrible until I realized it was calcium def. And I have two 2 week old ones in the Promix now too. They got nutes and Ca for this week for the first after plant watering and look great.

So if you don't want to mess all that much with nutes the the FF soils are best, beware the pH though. Some don't have issues...

I like to mess with the nutes so I'll probably stick with the Promx but I have yet to go though a complete grow. Or use the FF soils in a stepped fashion such as start in Promix, transplant to HF transplant again to OF. Although my last sprouts I eliminated the 16oz cup and a transplant.

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            in the third picture below the plants you can see on the right are grand daddy purple so they grow into absolute monsters

So the other day this ball was at the bottom of my 60 foot driveway ,I thought it was the kids ball next store so I did what every old man would do I kicked it back in his yard, NOPE its a freakin Bowling ball good think I'm an old man cause I just glanced it I finally told my neighbors she said she had no idea where it came from, A random bowling ball who knew
          The second picture is wind damage I found watering and the third is the girls going crazy ,I've super cropped them twice now about 12 inches both times I am hoping the stretch is over, Pistil's have started to show
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Ckbrew
            Ckbrew commented
            Editing a comment
            Did you get a visit from Saul?

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            Saul??

• Ckbrew
            Ckbrew commented
            Editing a comment
            Saul Goodman as in "its all good man" from Better Call Saul. There was a scene where he was throwing bowling balls over the fence at one of his marks.

I have blue berry headband and kush and my seed tied down hash tag don't hesitate defoliate all u outsiders

Comment

I have blue berry headband and kush and my seed tied down hash tag don't hesitate defoliate all u outsiders

Comment

Comment

​​​​​First attempt at a scrog.. canopy is a rather haphazard branch structure, was kind of a last minute decision. Next time I'll manifold to get a more uniform canopy I think.
                2.5x2.5x6' tent
                2x 55w COB veg, 400w HPS flower
                Coco/perlite with mycorrhizal mix in fabric bags
                2-part base nutes + veg/bloom boosts, bud boost, calmag
                Carbon filter/exhaust, 6" oscillating fan, usb static fan
                Gear and controllers for heat/humitidy used as needed

Strain unknown

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                  oldjarhead100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You did way better than I did for a scrog , I do manifold and top to get my canopy flat until bloom then I dont touch it well done

Chopped last Sunday and got them dried this week. Lucked out with temps and humidity for the dry this week. Now in jars for the cure. Will be some great smoke in about a month I believe.

.73 grams per Watt. (I grow with 750 watts and use MH for veg and HPS for flower. Soil - FFOF and Technaflora nutes ). Not the best gr/Watt ever but I believe it may me the best smoke I have grown. I do not believe I'd have had the same density @600 Watts.

I am 2Xs Bud to larfy stuff and under growth across all three strains which is a good ratio as far as I am concerned. Or at least good for me :-)

Name:	20220821_182125.jpg
Views:	576
Size:	2.77 MB
ID:	574294

Name:	20220821_204458.jpg
Views:	555
Size:	2.03 MB
ID:	574295

Name:	20220821_211406.jpg
Views:	574
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	574296

Comment

• Ckbrew
                  Ckbrew commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice haul you got there.

My latest distraction.

Name:	20220822_124654-A.jpg
Views:	569
Size:	882.4 KB
ID:	574344Click image for larger version

Name:	20220822_124700-A.jpg
Views:	565
Size:	705.2 KB
ID:	574345

More pix at https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ecause-i-could
                Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

What kind of sorcery is that? I didn't know you could manipulate them that much.

Looking pretty awesome!

Comment

• Ckbrew
                    Ckbrew commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Neither did I until I tried

Harvest somewhere between day 85-90. Hopefully

Name:	C3436725-1D8E-447D-A881-8C327F22EBF2.jpeg
Views:	693
Size:	2.86 MB
ID:	574568

Comment

• Ckbrew
                    Ckbrew commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Outstanding work, you're bucket overflows...

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Best autos i've seen in a long time just beautiful grows

• BU2B
                    BU2B commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for the kind words.

Here are my tents
                  4x4

Name:	20220827_113358.jpg
Views:	663
Size:	4.07 MB
ID:	574822

2x4

Name:	20220826_164844.jpg
Views:	642
Size:	4.51 MB
ID:	574823

Plus my new project

Name:	20220827_133258.jpg
Views:	633
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	574824Click image for larger version

Name:	20220827_133257.jpg
Views:	640
Size:	2.11 MB
ID:	574825

And my new goodies

Name:	20220826_131110.jpg
Views:	620
Size:	2.35 MB
ID:	574826
                  4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
                  1x Slapz
                  1x Quikz
                  2x red runtz
                  1x flo-see
                  1x 2B blunt
                  1x persian pie

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Man those are picture perfect scrog plants. I can see the soil and training is spot on. Beautiful grow HobbitGDF

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X