No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

third try with some experimental bagseed, I polinized, it smell amazing, yet I haven't got a big yield like other people here. and I think is ready to be harvest
    Pura Vida!!

Comment

• LordD
      LordD commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr.furley yeah, thanks

Gingerbeard lol wut, if you want to come to my country it's up to you lol, and thanks

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      LordD, buddy, as long as you're driving (I don't fly) and can handle my dog... Gotta oil up my Fiscars.

• LordD
      LordD commented
      Editing a comment
      Gingerbeard well shit, I have no car nor license

First time grow (GSC), yes I overfed about a week or so ago which resulted in a little burn on a few of the leaf tips but around that I think she's doing fine. Only running with AN Ph perfect Micro, Grow, Bloom and Calmag under a 900w Vipaspectra reflector on Veg atm. Tried an Australian Root conditioner a few days back which left my reservoir frothy and smelling so kicked that to the curb and I'm waiting for Tarantula to turn up. I'm in the process of buying the line of AN additives so still not sure if it's meant to look like that or not but seems to be growing fine at the moment. If anyone can see any issues I'm very open to advice and tips

Is it normal for the early leaves to droop and never sort of come back again? Should I trim all the leaves that are at the bottom? These are the things making me think atm.
    Last edited by Jayco47; 11-06-2019, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• Tersky
      Tersky commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks good to me! Hard to see the state of the leaves with the purple light but she looks like she is doing fine. A little drooping on the lower leaves usually isnt anything serious. If it were my plant, i'd remove the bottom leaves eventually but not until i start shaping the plant. I usually wait until it has 5 nodes before doing any shaping.

It's been a while since I last posted but I've got 2 pineapple chunk from barney's farm and 2 gelato og from seedsman on the go. They are 3 weeks from seed

Comment

Bruce Banner flowering at day 24
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20191104_205456.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	347673
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-grow-off-2020

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...plant-training​​​​​​​

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, big changes in less than two weeks(your last pics). beautiful!

Name:	1EB089D7-BF96-459A-A16F-F659D7DBF516.jpeg
Views:	149
Size:	3.63 MB
ID:	348734Click image for larger version

Name:	010720C3-DD96-4B11-9D12-45E247F31057.jpeg
Views:	154
Size:	4.24 MB
ID:	348732Click image for larger version

Name:	C7AFEEB5-454B-42E7-9A17-36CC1894FBDD.jpeg
Views:	155
Size:	3.16 MB
ID:	348731

Big Bang autos. The smallest of the 4 is probably going to be the first one ready for harvest.

Attached Files
      Over 30 yrs of back pain management without ever having a pharmacist give me a bottle of pills. Thank you Mother Nature and all the hippies from the ‘60s that became weed-masters.

Comment

• s62
        s62 commented
        Editing a comment
        I really like your setup!

• Greenlivin
        Greenlivin commented
        Editing a comment
        First grow!? Damn man! How old are they?

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        Greenliving... these were germinated and placed in baskets on July 24...so 15.5 weeks as of now.

S62...thanks. I just changed out the lights to the new rig yesterday.

Admittedly, you can tell from the pics that using an Amazon blurple LED can grow some good weed. I made mistakes as a farmer that might have really slowed them down.

Anybody have experience with Big Bang autos? I’m curious as to how their plants turned out. I can’t find much reviews about the strain.
        Last edited by YYCannabis; 11-11-2019, 11:56 PM.

Name:	FB0F9183-8EC9-44A3-BB9C-D2B664C8E3D8.jpeg
Views:	137
Size:	873.4 KB
ID:	348764Click image for larger version

Name:	8E06083D-2712-4A3F-9B31-4767AB4434D9.jpeg
Size:	790.9 KB
ID:	348763 Forgot to add the cola shots
      Over 30 yrs of back pain management without ever having a pharmacist give me a bottle of pills. Thank you Mother Nature and all the hippies from the ‘60s that became weed-masters.

Comment

1st grow using bag seed from some Kush CBD bud. About 5-6 weeks in. It’s been a bumpy road, but definitely learned a lot so far. Shout out to Furley for all the advice!

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          How much vertical room and what is your flowering light situation?

• Greenlivin
          Greenlivin commented
          Editing a comment
          A little over 2.5’ left. I planned to use 6 cfl 23w for flower, unless I need more.
          Last edited by Greenlivin; 11-12-2019, 05:33 AM.

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          I would say you can flip for the age, If ya feel a little adventurous you could top and train or even just bend them over to keep them flat and use up the horizontal space for a couple more weeks.
          You would probably get a little more yield per sqft×watt, but I would also like to encourage you to do what feels comfortable sometimes getting through a bumpy grow is better then experimentation.

They are looking healthy and that's something I like to see before I flip.

Fruit cake punch....cut 378g and 391g from blueberry gum autos (wet)

Name:	F2E764EF-47B9-471C-BAF9-F24F482E6F42.jpeg
Views:	158
Size:	320.7 KB
ID:	348826Click image for larger version

Name:	02D191F8-54E0-49B4-9A90-D5D596C0F291.jpeg
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	348827

Comment

• homegrown
          homegrown commented
          Editing a comment
          mmmmmm Potsicles!!!

• duckman
          duckman commented
          Editing a comment
          I think I want to marry the gloves...yowsah!

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Boy that's some frosty ymmm, i'm dreaming of a indoor harvest with lots of frosty buds.

It is hard to follow that last post... but here I go.....

Revolution on the left, Bruce Banner on the right......

Name:	20191108_015100.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	349116
        And Eileen in the middle.

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-grow-off-2020

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...plant-training​​​​​​​

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmm I been trying to get that Revolution seems to be out for a while? Put my order in it's back ordered?

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Only dropped 5 of 10 beans and got 3 females, it's been out before and been restocked.

• LurkingInTheGrass
          LurkingInTheGrass commented
          Editing a comment
          Awww, come on Eileen

https://youtu.be/ASwge9wc-eI

Stacking them on nicely..Bruce is chunky
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice fishing hut
        2 Viperspectra 600 LED
        45w Root Farm Grow Light
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        4" Vivosun fan/filter
        Berger grow mix/perlite
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series

Current Grow
        6 AK-47 photo clones 5 gal fiber pots

1 GG#4 auto 5 gal fiber pot
        1 GG#4 Solo cup entry
        1 Quarter Pounder auto, Canuk Seeds 3 gal fiber pot
        1 Cheese auto, Canuk Seeds 5 gal fiber pot

Comment

Hey every body.been gone for a while due to an injury to my hand and lower back so sorry for my spelling due to a lack of control in my right hand.so I just finished up a Tahoe og grown outdoors in a 15 gal fabric pot I used HP organic soil 9 month feed which was not enough for this plant added some frass .worm castings never ph'd the water I did dechlorination on the water and decided to do a 2'×4' ft scrog had no problems with bugs till the last few weeks spidermites.. aphids..thrips were the worst for me because of their size very evasive critters

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Man, you got hit by a triple threat!! Nevertheless, the colas are fantastic!

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Beautiful save there, congrats.

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            I dump a ton off lady bugs (3000 from amazon) and I turn them loose they stick around until foods gone,even if you have to do two dumps its still cheaper and works better than chemicals , I was still finding lady bugs while I was trimming the buds off

6 from seeds I crossed from a Golden Lemon mother and a Sour Diesel daddy. Using 3 different training techniques hoping I get a female of each one, if not oh well. I did my best to guess sex on characteristics, not exactly science. This is first grow from this cross, hoping for some great results. 31 days from germination
          Last edited by Woodsman67; 11-13-2019, 07:18 PM.
          Lighting systems:
          600 W HID/HPS
          450 Viparspectra
          4 ft T8 bulb X6

Grow medium:
          Coco/perlite/soil mix

Nutrients:
          Calmag, Alaska 5.1.1, Foxfarms Growbig, Foxfarms big bloom, Foxfarms Tiger bloom, Granny's unsulfured molasses

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Lemon happens to be my favorite with anything. It's on my list when I purchase new seeds for outdoor summer, I want something lemon tolerant of short summer 4 months photo fem. I can grow longer but that's the prime sunshine. I love seeing breeder strains. Great Job.

Thank you for your kind words.. considering the weather I enjoyed my self very much with this particular grow with no stress.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Greengringo Doesn't it feel great to get through a grow stress free???!!!

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            It's just great feeling.

After curing do I still need to open the jars???

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello GardenLady yes do open them. I'm pretty diligent about this and I even got humidity built up in one jar of white widow bad had to unjar and place back into paper bag for a couple days almost thought I got mold spores. So do check. We are just today getting first rain been foggy,misty mornings. It's good thing cause I been driving to work in dark foggy conditions slowly it's rutting season lots of deer going crazy running into cars along hwy.

• Tersky
            Tersky commented
            Editing a comment
            Good point soorbudgal. I say you only need to open once a month because i tend to over check my buds but realistically i open them once or twice a week after the initial first week or two. It is important to check for mold as soorbudgal said.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            They need the fresh air.

Ahh thank you Tersky 😀

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X