No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s actually a tiny sugar leaf about 1/2” from top of the bud.

Comment

Bang goes the Big Bang
      Shes 28” tall and 29” wide and 17 weeks since sprouting.

Click image for larger version

Name:	90BB1F52-9857-4065-A28A-F0191864B80B.jpeg
Views:	141
Size:	2.69 MB
ID:	351144Click image for larger version

Name:	B386C72C-9390-46D6-8FC3-6785F422E8D3.jpeg
Views:	136
Size:	3.47 MB
ID:	351145
      Over 30 yrs of back pain management without ever having a pharmacist give me a bottle of pills. Thank you Mother Nature and all the hippies from the ‘60s that became weed-masters.

Comment

You have grown monsters. Nice grow room YYC.
        Current grow:

Creme de la Chem, Double Grape autos from Mephisto Genetics

(in a solo cup) Walter White auto from Mephisto Genetics

Comment

• YYCannabis
          YYCannabis commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the kind words John 🤣
          That monster plant has two more twin sisters hiding behind her. They are just as tall and wide. I really was hoping these ladies would have all been done and finished weeks ago. The three new ladies (right side of pic) are soon going to need the floor space.

Tomorrow or Saturday I’ll pull them out and take pics of them in all their glory.

Here's a couple of mine. I have 7 all together, but there's only 4 pictures. In these pictures is Super Silver Haze. Just under 6 week from seed

Comment

• YYCannabis
          YYCannabis commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking good

Here is my other plant, 1024 (thats the strain name btw), in the 250w tent. This plant has had issues from day 1 as the taproot did a loop in the rapid rooter. Since then its not been a healthy plant but as i was trying to re-familiarize myself with growing i stuck with it. Halfway through flower it shot up and started putting on some weight and got some buds goin. The stems are weak as hell, but i think that is the strain as the last time i grew it i had issues with it leaning as well. If i grow this strain again i'll add some silica to my nutes. Plant yo-yo's ftw! Also, i noticed that the buds are pretty airy like the last 1024 grow and think that the strain doesnt produce very dense nugs. The smoke was insanely good tho when i grew it last time.

Comment

Tersky beautiful nugs you got there considering the issues..very nice.

Comment

• Tersky
            Tersky commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks!

Revolution on the left.
          Bruce Banner on the right.

Name:	20191121_221330.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	1,010.6 KB
ID:	351476
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-grow-off-2020

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            1 600watt hortilux hps above those two plants. Iv had a timer mishap last week so I will expect a little more time, the last time I grew "The Rev" it was done in 54 days.

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Mr.furley great looking plants ,ole bud, as yours are always pretty.

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks D.A.A.S.69 and homegrown she is a whopper.

I'm still waiting on hearing from 420 when he has those seeds back in Mr.furley wondering if he ever will?
          Be nice Be humble Smoke Ganja create Peace

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 450 viparspectar
          1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector- viparspectar 450 veg. light only

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            SoOrbudgal
            I grew it last fall, order 3 seeds and got two females and one male. After I finish the grow he was out and it took 6 months for them to come back in stock so I grab 15 beans the next time. Have you emailed him?

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            SoOrbudgal I been waiting on some more ChemsSister seeds from Paul, for damn near 3years, lol
            He ain't getting anymore, CSister, he told me,
            But I do know one thing, I've grown a bunch of his autos, every one I think, and his stuff is always more potent, than the other seeds ive grown,
            HappyGrowing

It's OK fellas i'm just kinda pissy because of the summer harvest. Impatient to have some homegrown of quality. I got 2 black cherry punch and 1 burnt cookie going in the tent now. I got some auto Durban poison of Paul's gonna run those soon as these finish up won't be for 2 months i'm guessing till harvest on these photos. I think may get them by Christmas LOL
          Be nice Be humble Smoke Ganja create Peace

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 450 viparspectar
          1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector- viparspectar 450 veg. light only

Comment

Random bag seed a couple weeks old growing outside

Comment

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              Very healthy.

Big Sis from my Big Bang grow after a good pluckin’. Approx 12 week of flower with some time yet to go 🤣

**edit** if the pics don’t appear, see my next post

Last edited by YYCannabis; 11-23-2019, 02:42 AM.
            Over 30 yrs of back pain management without ever having a pharmacist give me a bottle of pills. Thank you Mother Nature and all the hippies from the ‘60s that became weed-masters.

Comment

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              Don't see any pictures YY.

• YYCannabis
              YYCannabis commented
              Editing a comment
              Hmm..they show for me. Somebody else had this issue a couple weeks back. I’ll try again

Hope these work. Didn’t put them inline this time
            Attached Files

Comment

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              There it is! very nice looking.

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Wowzers!!! Really lovely.

Here she is a couple days ago...she’s the phat girl on the left.
            Attached Files

Comment

👏 👏 👏 Damn, looks like a jungle in the rainforest re-invigorating the oxygen supply used by the entire world. Those are beauties ! A+

Comment

Thanks Farmall for the kind words. Humidity was getting tougher to keep under control. Since I was going to defol her sister (from my other thread) I decided to trim her up as well.
                I did most of it by pinching leaves with my fingers, which of course were completely covered with sticky resins. Since I didn’t have any alcohol around, I decided to clean my hands with coconut oil. Worked like a charm. (No. I don’t do finger hash)

Heres the garden tonight. The 3 new girls on the right are recovered from the horrible root rot treatment.

Name:	0D4D5D03-635A-4841-B1CB-2DC9406D6C79.jpeg
Views:	93
Size:	3.58 MB
ID:	351706

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Outstanding job great recovery.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X