No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took down some Glue tonight. Checkout me gloves 😂 well earned name for this girl

I added a updated pic for any bud spinner skeptics who still submit themselves to trimming jail. STOP!!! If you use them correctly they do no harm. All I did to these by hand was remove the big fan leaves then I go down the stem and cut each nugget off. Sometimes I’ll touch em up with a CannaBrush when they come off the drying rack. None of these three needed it.
    Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 07-02-2021, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• FurnaceBoi
      FurnaceBoi commented
      Editing a comment
      That looks just great

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Outstanding looking grow, I'm loving my jars of GG#4 ummm yes very sticky. Like OJH once stated it's a doobie that you need to light 3x cause it goes out LOL.

• BushStroker
      BushStroker commented
      Editing a comment
      wow I wanna smoke it all.

Hey folks. I want to throw a few autos down for september to mid october harvest in northern ontario. Any suggestions on a high yield auto indica?

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      @EliotPryor’s last sentence nailed my exact sentiment towards autos. I 8-9wk flowering photo with a short veg is just as fast, produces a bigger, more potent yield plus they aren’t picky. I grow em Bc I bought the seeds but once they all gone I won’t purchase any more autos

• BU2B
      BU2B commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100 that is a good question. I got about 7 oz's once off an auto, but I didn't know it was an auto and I trained it out just like my photo's. Still don't know what it was though or what a huge yield for an auto is. FurnaceBoi you might want to ask Canuck147 if you haven't yet.

• FurnaceBoi
      FurnaceBoi commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya I have the opportunity to just stick em in amended ground and watch. I ended up just going Northern Lights from Blimburn for the solid Canadian strain factor.
      Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 07-05-2021, 07:15 PM. Reason: Add seed bank

What a difference a couple more weeks makes. BB near wall is about 4" from the top of the wall....ATF has decided to be a bush. Neat-o. These both hatched early March, 4 months old today Click image for larger version

Name:	resized.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	4.51 MB
ID:	523117

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0429.JPG
Views:	163
Size:	4.20 MB
ID:	523118

Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Floopy - How many milligrams of crushed chewable Vit C per gallon do you use?

• Floopydoop
      Floopydoop commented
      Editing a comment
      Puglover1 I crush up one 500mg chewable for a 5 gallon bucket worth but I think that much can treat a lot more water.

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Sometimes my water isn't ready, sometimes it's sat for too long, sometimes the cat drinks too much 🤷‍♀️

Good day GWE thankfully it's cooled down from 112f at our place to 85f daytime, upper 60sf overnight. So thought i'd show some damage from sun,wind an heat when exposed for just 2days an not shaded. Only several leaf seemed affected they had good amount of water it's just too intense without shade. This is what it looks like for all the newbies. Sunburn just a tip. No harm to the plant overall but would of been if not handled an moved to shade. They have grown 6" in 5days. I took the scrog ring off of the smallest just wanted her to grow without it. She's the smallest at only 30" so decided to set her free for better growth but i know these can do good things but i lost interest in tucking an weaving the plant. The last pic is just a shot of a lily in my garden. Take care, be safe don't flick them butts out the window in Oregon. Photos are 3 run homer, peanut butter breath, pre 98 bubba kush an GG#4 who's not in the pic. Also my thoughts on 2nd pic is that she's starting to stack up for pre flower sorry for the blur.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      The sunburn makes complete sense knowing what inside lights will do if too close or hot but I guess I never really thought about it outside when you always here they prefer direct sun all day. Definitely seeing the struggles outside already! These plants keeping me busy, onto the covered deck at night, back out in the morning. Oh wait, here comes our daily severe afternoon gonna be so humid you can see the air afterwards thunderstorm, back up on the deck. 10min later, back into the sun😂😂😂this is every fucking day man 😱😱😱 mad props to all you longtime outdoor growers. IMO a lazy fool can grow good weed inside with a few precautions but outside you gotta be on top of it! Oh yea, still have 7 girls inside. I’m dumb!!! Lol

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking about you and the heat so glad its broken , I noticed a bunch of cupped leaves on our woods girls but my green house girls are doing great ,I put the top on this year and heat has not been a problem with out the sides ,speaking of Lilies did you know day lilies are edible every part of them ,flowers are kind of nutty tasting

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Those dont look bad at all considering the heat they have just taken! The high thats been giving us so much rain here has moved west, I hope it doesn't bring more hot to you. I have just 1 plant showing heat issues, a Black Domina BB3 cross, lots of tacoing!

Thank you Catfish22 i kinda thought so. They are just about 4ft now so i reckon they'll be under 6ft during flower stretch which is all i can handle this summer.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Jarred 5.35 oz from two G13 photos, happy 4th!
      BioCanna nutrient line, Canna BioTerra coco, Viparspectra XS2000 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, 32x32x63” tent in basement.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Such a great feeling to have " jars "

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I just looked at my jars out of 30 half gallon jars 2 are half full of cbd and 1 is half full of moby dick that I just harvested ,my daily recipe is to take a grinder full of bud and add 2 handfuls of duff thats good for a week or so so yes it is great to see jars lol

• BushStroker
        BushStroker commented
        Editing a comment
        looks tasty to me.

Way off topic here ,Most of you know that I suffer from chronic pain in my legs so I smoke a shit ton of weed , back in April my pain level increased to a point that I was chain smoking joints every hour 24/7 and still no break ,then I got a call from the pharmacy they said they made a mistake on my meds (Wellbutrin ) they increased it from 100 to 150 mgs . I may be a Jar head but the light went off on Marblehead I stopped taking it immediately as well as a statin I was taking ,my leg's still hurt but with a little effort I can keep it manageable though out the day ,around 4 pm I get this knife sticking into my calf's and I chain smoke joints then but during the day my consumption has dropped from 6 to 12 joints to zip that's right if its not raining I don't worry about taking my altoid box with me when I leave the house AND THAT MY FRIENDS HAS BEEN A LIFE CHANGER I look forward to the mornings again without having to smoke a couple of joints to just get outside , I may smoke a joint during the day to get high but not because of pain life is good again
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        OJH - I was in a MVA in Dec 2010 (my 12th), my thyroid went crazy hyper, my A1c, BP and cholesterol all went up. Rheum Rx'd Metformin and a statin. I got foot drop one day out of the blue then the top of my L thigh started burning, the muscle was dying. When I felt like death one night I stopped the statin, Metformin & one other med and felt human again.

Lately I don't smoked weed until bedtime, for sleep. With the weather my knees have been so bad. Last night I smoked weed - bongs, joints w/kief, wax on top of weed in the bong, rubbed a homemade 1:1 balm on them. I was miserable and awake until dawn. Nothing helped, even though not smoking much lately. And the weather is nicer here this weekend.

Chronic pain since a 4/29/1979 MVA, plus several more, and a 1 in a million ultra-rare disease that causes chronic pain. I can't take NSAIDs or steroids for inflammation. Glad you're doing so much better!

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Off topic response to off topic: OJH, try cutting out sugar. I quit eating sugar and starch a year ago and my pain is so minimal I can't believe it. It makes a total difference in everything.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks all its good for someone to know they are not alone ,bad for all of the people lol

The Wet Teddy Bears are making lots of F2 seed, WPM has set in, so I been trimmin' leaf out to make air flow. I'll be looking at the early girl to see just how ready she is, she has sprouts under her, and the bud I took all seed was ripe. She may come out today, and another is not far behind.

Comment

• BU2B
        BU2B commented
        Editing a comment
        Never thought the day would come when I’d give a thumbs up for growing seeds. 🙃

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm hoping to cross a limpin louie female with a male to stabilize the strain I think I have one female and 2 males growing right now there in todays post,

Maybe a seed trade later

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100 I'm up for some trades!

First pic is of my nursery, pics 2 & 3 are of the White Widows, pics 4 & 5 are of the White Rhinos I topped the runt yesterday and will be topping the other 3 tomorrow. Pic 6 is of the clones that have been frustrating me, but using peroxide I seem to be able to keep the PH from crashing and they should be ready for harvest in a couple of weeks. 80 - 90% of them will be turned into oil. Last 2 pics are of the 3 Vipar P2000 lights I got last week. Took the 3 Vipar 1200 burples that where in the grow room and hung them in the area I am using to veg and boxed up the 3 Vipar 600 lights I got last year that I used for vegging last fall and this spring. They will be backups or a neighbor I give clones to may end up with them.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Outstanding build you have with the SCROG you've got such great skills

Hey Puglover1 I saw you asking about vitamin C I buy the powder from Amazon and it comes with a little 1/8 tsp scoop I use about a third of a scoop per gallon it neutralizes the chlorine and chloramine and it drops my ph from 7.7 to 7.1 if I remember right 1/4 teaspoon will neutralize a bathtub full of water

Edit= I bought this 2 lb can because I have a pond in the back yard, I'm still figuring it will last me a couple years lol

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZVNCXOM...roduct_details
      Last edited by MeEasy; 07-04-2021, 06:03 AM.
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

I have 4 regular seed plants one started showing something lol the first picture is a known female shes just for comparison the 2nd 4th and 5th are the same strain Limpin Louie , I think the second and 5th are males the 4th female my goal is to stabilize the strain then make female seeds in the next run I do of them. the 3rd is a Strawberry something cough it has me wondering What do you guys think
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I forgot to mention I will be sticking them in the garage at 7 tonight and out at 7 tomorrow morning I will know for sure in a couple of weeks . pollinating my whole crop would not make me happy lol

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Helloooo oldjarhead100 I can't view the pics only the top 1/2 inch of photos......why does this happen?? Crossing my fingers for ya.

• BU2B
        BU2B commented
        Editing a comment
        I think your assessment is right on - 2 and 5 are NOT looking like girls at this point - but the good thing is, they're not looking like boys either.

this is a Garlic Sherbet 9 weeks, She won Plant of the Month on another thread so I thought I'd show her off here.
      Grown in a 7g bag Black Gold Orgnic and Dr Earth nutes, watered by placing the bag on a riser with rope wicks draped over it, water only.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        That plant is absolutely stunning! Those buds just look ewwwie gooowie

• FurnaceBoi
        FurnaceBoi commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks yummy

• BushStroker
        BushStroker commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks really nice Grats on plant of the month. I tried rope wics with a tomato plants and it did well right up until the plant caught a virus or infection.
        Last edited by BushStroker; 07-10-2021, 07:32 PM.

Never did show my Bubba mom harvest. Here's what's left lol
      Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmmm well FurnaceBoi anything going in the closet right now? Looking a tad low, i got a Bubba kush outdoors going it's the widest almost talkest i got. Closing quick on Peanut Butter Breath both going over 4 1/2 ft and i had to put more poles to spread an hold them so they don't break in the windy hot weather we got here. Bubba is going to be a beastie gal with months to go.

Originally posted by oldjarhead100 View Post
      rope wicks what an idea could you explain more please,your girls look great
      well on another forum they grow using SWICKS which are bags of soil placed over a tub of 3-4 inches or perlite. You water the perlite and the bag wicks up what it needs.
      I eliminate the perlite and just place cotton sash cord over a plant riser I've also used strips of fabric from an old bag I cut up.

Comment

like this one, I cut the center out later to let more air to the bottom

Click image for larger version

Name:	wick riser P161 (3).jpg
Views:	86
Size:	1,014.0 KB
ID:	523732
        Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X