No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Third annual Tahoe og harvest has started. Rosin gland webbing and sap has been found.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized_20210510_213922.jpeg
Views:	644
Size:	771.1 KB
ID:	515276

Name:	20210515_175315.jpg
Views:	604
Size:	733.3 KB
ID:	515277
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• HobbitGDF
      HobbitGDF commented
      Editing a comment
      thats cool. the strain pinkman goo is famous for the resin drops it produces. thats really cool. they say it makes the buds sweeter and more potent. really RAD. love it.

• JeffInCanada
      JeffInCanada commented
      Editing a comment
      Try to scrape it off and dab it Resin webs again!!! What's in your water?

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve found drops like that and always assumed it’s shit from an insect or something nasty

Dang the color of those pistils. Happy harvesting!
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

This may have been a critical mistake but we shall see. Rained this morning, expecting cloudy days for most of the week. The Bruce Banner just does not like direct sunlight yet...so hoping this will help harden her off. Also, think they've both started flowering. In 5cuft of Happy Frog each. We shall see...orange tag is Alaska Thunderfuck as usual.
      Edit: SoCal, 14 hours daylight today and lights have been matched to actual sunrise/set for about 2 weeks.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0382.JPG Views:	0 Size:	4.27 MB ID:	515435Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0383.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.34 MB ID:	515436
      Last edited by Floopydoop; 05-16-2021, 04:18 PM.
      Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

• JeffInCanada
        JeffInCanada commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice neat job. Bruce loving the sun yet?

• Floopydoop
        Floopydoop commented
        Editing a comment
        JeffInCanada not yet...been 2 days of overcast, next couple few is morning clouds late afternoon sun. We shall see. Worried as hell to be honest, but I have one of them triangle tarps to put up if I need to. Fully expected the opposite. Alaska strain dont care bout sun, she's happy. Ol Hulk here gets sunburned and droopy after an hour. Maybe I just gotta let the sun make her angry?

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks guys🙏🏻 Trying to cover most of the sqft this run

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        The pictures are really gorgeous, BBoy!!!

• FurnaceBoi
        FurnaceBoi commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice bboyfromwayback

Single Cola grown Peyote Critical now dried and in jars. Just over 3 oz of some of the nicest buds I have grown to date if I do say so myself.
      Vaped a small amount and it is powerful with a head and body high. The taste is very unique and almost reminded me of menthol cigarettes.

Name:	20210510_093321_resized.jpg
Views:	626
Size:	360.4 KB
ID:	515545Click image for larger version

Name:	image_138874.jpg
Views:	612
Size:	590.9 KB
ID:	515541Click image for larger version

Name:	image_138875.jpg
Views:	601
Size:	335.6 KB
ID:	515542Click image for larger version

Name:	image_138876.jpg
Views:	604
Size:	570.8 KB
ID:	515543Click image for larger version

Name:	image_138877.jpg
Views:	580
Size:	485.9 KB
ID:	515544
      Attached Files

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Three oz from one cola: I'm impressed!!!! I wonder if I can mainline a single cola..... ;-}

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        She’s as pretty as she was massive! Great job

• JeffInCanada
        JeffInCanada commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice...I'm always amazed too, at how good the weed we can grow is. Enjoy it!

These ladies have been on 12s for 7 days I'm starting to see some premi hedgehogs lol (flowers) here's some before n after a lite trimming just to get some more light into the canopy, and some under skirt shots it's hard to tell but they are both 16 top manifolds

Edit = I almost forgot to tag you alltatup
      Last edited by MeEasy; 05-17-2021, 09:57 AM.
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

MeEasy My girls are right behind yours; I flipped them last Monday and they grew 8 inches in one week. I love it.

Name:	new may17.JPG
Views:	577
Size:	2.13 MB
ID:	515604Click image for larger version

Name:	new may17 2.JPG
Views:	579
Size:	3.21 MB
ID:	515605
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          I switched them on the same day lol I don't know how much stretch I got. I went from an 18/6 to 14/9 the week before I switch to 12s so they started to stretch already

• JeffInCanada
          JeffInCanada commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking good, nice even canopy in there. Lots-o-green too!

I found little red mites at the bottom of a few of my fabric pots cruising around them and heading wherever. I instantly filled a spray bottle with neem oil. I just got some mamoth canncontrol. But it's a sample pack from a seed order.

I tried to soak everything from stems down. I didnt spray no flowers. I couldn't find the mites anywhere but on the bottoms walking their way up.

I dont know what to do.
        The light just went out for the night. Plz any advice before the lights kick on in the morning.

Should I buy predatory mites tonight?
        4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
        1x Slapz
        1x Quikz
        2x red runtz
        1x flo-see
        1x 2B blunt
        1x persian pie

Comment

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          50/50 alcohol and water in a spray bottle 3 times total, once every 3 or 4 days make sure you spray everything in the tent that can get wet concentrating under the leaves..... best time to do it is 2 or 3 hours before your lights come on, shake off any excess moisture from the buds and increase the airflow in the tent. Your fans are probably what kept them down out of your plants spider mites don't like wind

Edit = some plants are sensitive and can get sad with the alcohol you can start with a lower concentration instead of 50/50 try 30% alcohol first
          Last edited by MeEasy; 05-17-2021, 11:38 PM.

• HobbitGDF
          HobbitGDF commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks so much MeEasy.
          i think i got them from outside. i had a compost pile going out there. old veggies and fruits. looks like dirt now. well i brought it inside and made a tea. i noticed there were mites crawling out of the tea. so thats where they came from i think. i threw all that stuff back outside and forgot about it until last night. its week about 2 weeks ago.
          well i read alot of stuff last night. i think im going to try what you said, also neem oil, dimeatious earth, extra fan will be put in and im just going to try and not get them anywhere else. im in such a small cluttered place i hope i can fix this issue and just get thru harvest. i can close shop after that cause ill be moving.
          THX SO MUCH FOR ADVISE

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep I bet that's where they came from, be careful with the neem it's not good on buds it will leave a film on them that's not good to smoke. I'm in the middle of moving to, I hate 🤬 moving...... hope you get those little bastards out of your tent

Yesterday's pics. Girls are in week 2 and growing well. I still have double plants growing in two of the pots. Part of me what's to leave them and see what happens the other part well..... is screaming rip those two little fuckers out of there you jackass! Kinda of torn if I should let them grow together or not. Whatcha guys think?
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          Lookin good 👍 like always... I never grown more than one in a pot but have seen it done seemed like they grew like plants in small pots (stayed small) because they were competing for the soil. I think it's rwise he's doing an experiment with a bunch of plants in a big pot outside, he's thinking with them all together if only one will be male or something like that

• PLreef
          PLreef commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank MeEasy. I haven't either. My guess is that they will take a lot more water than the others and possibly get root bound, which has it own set of issues. The more I the about the worse this idea sounds. Fine I'll go get the snips. *** sulks away***

Mama sour kush with her baby

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	61F31882-0161-43EF-B8FF-BBFE165361D1.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	385.3 KB ID:	515730 I wanted to give this girl
          some love because she’s the neglected plant in the back of the tent that doesn’t get the attention some of the others get (y’all know what I’m talking about) She’s been doing her own thing and happy that way. Very easy strain to grow, Strawberry Lemonade from Barney’s. I did a double manifold at 3rd and 4th nodes then gently bent her down under a 18”x18” screen to flower. Beginning of week 7 since first sign of flower. 5 gallon pot with 6wk veg

Sorry everyone. Tried a different way of loading pics and you can’t scroll through them
          Attached Files
          Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 05-18-2021, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• Canuck147
            Canuck147 commented
            Editing a comment
            Beauties Beastie

Third time is a charm! I finally got feminized pollen using coloidal silver solution. I stayed on top of spraying 3 times a day, starting 2 days before 12/12 and continuing for 3 weeks. I didn't notice much but pistils dying back on the flower I used for the first 4 weeks, now day 36 the flower is covered in pollen sacs. I appreciate all the information posted here to help us. Its making a huge difference in my medical grow. Very happy farmer here.
          Strain is Afghan Kush, using 5 gal air pots, Fox Farms Nutes, 600 Watt HPS
          Last edited by Woodsman67; 05-18-2021, 12:20 PM.
          I bet Bob Marley's mansion
          has a garden in the back
          Where he's growing something special
          Some celestial homemade hash
          we'll sit down on his front porch
          And listen to the angels band
          Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

Comment

• HobbitGDF
            HobbitGDF commented
            Editing a comment
            great job man. ive tried 2x and failed both. im trying again now with mimosa evo by barneys and gorilla girl XL auto. i hope to have your results ya know. good job

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh man that's great news to hear Woodsman67 way to stick with it. What did you use to pollinate with what strain?

• Woodsman67
            Woodsman67 commented
            Editing a comment
            SoOrbudgal its just Kush feminized seed grow. I started with a known well established strain. But its definitely a confidence builder

Ohhh OK Woodsman67 wow your gonna have folks knockin on your door wanting your secrets LOL.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
            Editing a comment
            Yea I’m bout to goto google 😂🤣😂

• Woodsman67
            Woodsman67 commented
            Editing a comment
            I ordered these seeds originally from AMS seeds a few years ago, what they claimed were authentic Afghan Kush. All I know is its done very well, I had no issue breeding them, turning the original 5 into hundreds, its been a super good medical strain and a reliable quality as well as quantity in fairly short time. Now I'll have feminized. Feel a bit mad scientisty

• Woodsman67
            Woodsman67 commented
            Editing a comment
            Crossing Gold Nugget photo with a Lemon Haze Auto to come up with 2 different flowering types of Golden Lemon this winter. That is my seed breeding goal

Excellent sounding Woodsman67

indoor/outdoor grower
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

Morning from a coolier wetter tuesday. Had to light a fire in the woodstove damn it ! Best news is i wacked down one of my GG#4 photo plants. Not a huge yield but i can almost sense this and the others will be a very potent harvest. We use this for evening to lay our minds to rest and brings out some fun conversations . Not a daytime smoke unless you take just a couple puffs. Anyhow i've got 2 more glue and 1 zkittles to harvest, this ones hanging. Trimming is a real sticky mess worst than the Jack Herer i did one time. You remember these types LOL Thank heavens this certain pheno has very little leaf but they stick like glue. Anyway it's great to harvest homegrown goodness later this week mostly thinking over the weekend the rest of the photos will come down. I truely believe this new light helped this grow turn around and ripen better, hard as rock little cotton ball size buds some are golf ball. I may get 3oz off this not sure. I'll post my " jarred " amounts later. Have a good day grow buds

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
              Editing a comment
              Pretty plant! I love those dark colors. Hope she smokes as well

• MeEasy
              MeEasy commented
              Editing a comment
              Pretty colors SoOrbudgal 🥳 it's amazing how much a dang light can change. Actually what's amazing is the price they want for lights lol.

• Bootsy
              Bootsy commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice. those are ver happy looking plants. Seems to make em more potent when they look that nice.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X