Nutrient Problem After Flushing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Nutrient Problem After Flushing

So I am approaching my 7th-8th week of flowering.
    I flushed my plant for 4days already. But it starts to show deficiencies.
    I am wondering If I should harvest immediately or wait to keep waiting for a week?
    Thanks for the response, everybody!

I forgot to checked the ph for the water i am flushing.

Comment

Hi, Skunk.

The yellowing leaves are nitrogen deficiency. That's a good thing during flowering. I'm fairly new, myself, but what I understand is that that your buds are sucking up remaining nutrients in the plant when you start flushing. The buds keep getting bigger but the leaf growth stops and all the energy goes to the flowers.
      Go to the GWE website and do a search for molasses during the end of harvest. Also do a search for the nitrogen deficiency. This web site is crazy informative.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

That looks like old nute burn to me. What color are the pistils? Can you post a close up pic of the buds?
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• PRIMO
          PRIMO commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with ATU, what we're looking at did not happen in 4 days.I'd just go with Ph'ed water and a little molasses til harvest.

when you flush you make the plant use up what it has left of nutrients in its cells ,you pictures show nute burn ,if I dont have a little nute burn then im not giving them enough lol , I do a defole in the 3rd week of bloom, bloom then you dont have all those fan leafs turning on you
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Burn? If the yellowing is just starting, the plants are flowering, they haven't had nutes for a bit, and they're getting flushed, how can it be burn?
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

Gingerbeard rYeah it doesn’t look like nitrogen deficiency go to GWE and look it up last time I read it it says the yellow begins in the lower leafs when it’s nitrogen deficiency also the leafs turn an even yellow that looks like nutrient burn with light burn and heat stress my first grow I had that happen but that’s just my guess.

Comment

I checked out the info on GWE. That's why I said what I did. I acquiesce to everyone else's experience. 420's plants have general yellowing of the tips. Mine in flower started yellowing and getting a few spots from the bottom.
              I understand, now, the difference. But I'm still confused how there's a burn when the nitrogen is taken away. Where is it coming from?
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

Nut burn. My plants are nut burn since in flowering and I havent added anything in three weeks. It all built up in veg

Comment

Then am I burning or deficient?
                  More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                  3x3x6

Comment

I don’t know. I guess both at that point.. like I said just a guess from looking at a picture that looks like it’s about to be done nitrogen deficiency is that living soil?

Comment

Gingerbeard , your buds look great everything else is a plant that is giving of its body to insure the buds get pollinated (only we dont let that happen) .I have had plants that look just like that at the end . you cant/shouldn't try to diagnose symptoms on a plant in that stage of life ,
                      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Looks like your plants need feeding a little, to me.
                        They look nice though.
                        Cfls for a week or two
                        315lec for everything else
                        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                        36x36x63 inch tent.
                        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                        Smart pots
                        Molasses
                        Autoflowers

Comment

I'm going to keep my advice to giving people links to GWE pages.
                          I didn't consider that my plants were anything but perfectly healthy and normal because of other pictures and readings about fan leaves going yellow and dying in flowering. I'll keep my triage to myself.
                          Thanks to all!
                          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                          3x3x6

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                            oldjarhead100 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            when I give advice I try to keep it to my experiences ,if we all keep our advice to ourselves the forum would loose its effectiveness . so please share your thoughts,there are generally 6 ways to do something when your growing cannabis ,and there are some time saving ideas out there , every now and then someone will not like what you say so what if its good info

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X