Led lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Led lights

Has anyone ever used this light setup before I purchased 2 of them and put them in a 4x4x80 grow tent. My 2 plants are 2 weeks into flower stage after a 9 week veg. I'll try and load a picture. Let me know what you think.

1200w LED Grow Light with Veg&Bloom Switch,GREENGO 3 Chips LED Plant Grow Lamp Full Spectrum with Daisy Chain for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower (LED Grow Light)

Here are a couple more photos 2wks now . I purchased a 600 w sunshine light in the middle look at the stretch on the back plant. Lots of buds popping up.
    Last edited by PER527; 06-10-2019, 04:00 PM. Reason: I guess I dont know how to count. my plants are 2 wks on the 9th 0f June

My .02¢
    Currently running 2 2000w Bestva leds. The growth on them is nowhere near comparison with my hps setup. I’ve decided that I’m going to use the LED strictly for clones and Veg. Flower room is 2 1000w hps.

Last edited by SlevinKelevra; 06-03-2019, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      what a grow space ,how big do they get in those barrels

I have used the mars hydro 1200 LED. The efficiency on non-gas discharge LED units is not that good. Expect lower yields for same electrical costs when directly compared to HID.
    To gain the efficiency of a HID light at lower operational costs, be prepared to spend over $1000 per light.
    Last edited by Toker1; 06-03-2019, 03:22 PM.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

I would recommend 4 288 led boards, like those by Atreum or HLG in 3000K.

You can get about 500 actual watts for about $500.

Comment

I have an auto room I had 6 300 watt full spectrum led lights no matter how many plants I had under them I would get no more than 2 ounces a plant , the same strains grown under a 800 wat led grew 5 ounces a plant the more wattage the bigger the buds , I just bought that 800 watt light from my buddy it was 400 new I got it for 250 with 4 t5 leds added to it it has 2 cobs for veg then separate leds for bloom, anyone wan't some 300 watt leds lol
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

A homemade Led fixture with Vero Cobs produced over a pound of seeded bud with 9 # cobs be driven at 1.5 amps. Very efficient... the whole tent with intake fans and 180 CFM carbon scrubber exhaust plus the 400W led fixture is using around 5 amps..about 35 $ a month for me..

Comment

Nice very nice grow room PER527
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Originally posted by Toker1 View Post
              The efficiency on non-gas discharge LED units is not that good.
              What's a 'non-gas discharge' led?

WHAT???
              5x5 grow space
              900w of Vero's and F-strips
              4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• Toker1
                Toker1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry for the confusion. What I was meaning to say is that gas discharge lights (HPS for example) are the most efficient when compared to cheap LED fixtures.

This thread really illustrates the challenge most folks have trying to figure out how 'much' light a fixture can provide. Using actual wattage of HID(HPS,MH) lamps as a baseline measurement is useful when comparing the ACTUAL amount of power consumed by a led fixture. The next real challenge is that the efficiency range of diodes used in fixtures varies considerably-that means that for each watt of electricity used, the amount of light produced by a current tech diode can be as much as double as mono-chromatic diodes used in Mars, Bestva, King...et al.
              Using power consumed is the easiest metric to compare fixtures-50w/ sq ft for HID and blurple leds, 30 w/ sq ft for current tech cobs, QB or smd's
              WHAT???
              5x5 grow space
              900w of Vero's and F-strips
              4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Meijiu or Kingbrite QBs off alibaba.

First grow started on April 17th, 2019.
                4x4 Grow Tent
                2 X 240W 3000k QB (lm301b). 24/0 light cycle.
                Canna Coco medium, 3 gallon fabric pots
                AN SensiCoco Grow + Bloom w/ tap water

Growing:
                2 x Mephisto - Chemdogging
                1 x Mephisto - Northern Cheese Haze
                1 x Dinafem - Dinamex

Chopped June 30th, 2019. Final yield: 716g plus 329g of larfy buds.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                  oldjarhead100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  hey Jaygee is that a foreign tongue lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X