No announcement yet.

GWE forum meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to see the east coast it's on my bucket list of history trips.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Doesn't seem like I ever have time when there is no snow on the ground. Have to buck up what's left of last years log truck load to make room for this years! The cycle of life.
      (note that pile of ash by the wheel barrow, 7 cord reduced to that!)
      Edit: time to move it again! Waiting on the next load of logs.
      Last edited by GreenState; 06-10-2019, 05:38 AM.
      "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        A Guy in the next town has a cord wood business ,he has a truck that he dumps a load of logs on, then it will cut and split the entire truck load of logs into one great big pile , now I am waiting until it can stack the wood to lol seriously I dont burn wood, wish I could there is something nice about a wood fire heat

• PRIMO
        PRIMO commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, Green you should see if anyone up there rents one of these...https://youtu.be/nFpeze-BFqY

• Paracelsus
        Paracelsus commented
        Editing a comment
        I see a big pile of BioChar

Like they say, firewood heats you multiple times, cutting it, splitting it, stacking it, carrying it in...........and carrying out the damn ashes!(lol).
      Decided to see if I could germinate the seed I found in my GG-4...success., didn't think it was mature enough, pretty green.
      So out in the woods it will go, left to fend for itself (g).
      "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol. True that.

Yea it all ways cracks me up living in Vermont everybody crying about saving the environment then they go and burn 6 chord a year some winter days u can't see the sky from the valley floor for all the dam smoke I thought the sky's over China were bad untill i lived in Vermont for a winter.
      It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• uncledoug
        uncledoug commented
        Editing a comment
        I remember flying into Shanghai, walking outside and that smell was just bad. The best part of going there was leaving.

I'd love to go. I'm heading to KY, Boston, and Maine in I think August. Have to see if I could make a Colorado trip too.
      You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        You know I will. Been there a few times but never with someone who knew the area. Looking forward to it. Gonna meet a few members on the trip. You oldjarhead100 and Retodd for sure.

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        I can make a introduction between you and my best friend in Colorado Springs. It was his bike I wrecked. Good people Spidermite

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm planning a trip to Utah later this summer July? Maybe Sept? If there was a date and a place, Colorado is only one state over.

I used to be able to see the Hollywood sign from central LA now just smog. Kindda hard to grow clean plants outside when your neighbors have their old cars warming up in the back with they’re exhaust blowing right into your garden..

Comment

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        You couldn’t pay me to live there. I can’t even see my neighbors without the use of my scope...lol

Boy I sure don't miss that at all Cali I spent first 18yrs of my life in Pasadena area before I ran up north and never looked back. Smog sirens warnings not to outside to play as a kid. Way way to crowded in those cities anymore awful.

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I lived in So. Cali throughout the 1980s. Smog was awful then, I can't imagine how bad it is now.

I was in 29palms in 79 we got weekend liberty off to LA that was enough for me ,Ill take the country any day
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

At one time I was in the country, today the cities are growing to close! I still have the farm, until they offer me more than I can refuse,,, then I'll move back to the country,,,, if I live that long LOL

Comment

• Spidermite
          Spidermite commented
          Editing a comment
          Rwise I feel you. We bought one of our farms at 300 an acre. It's worth 20 times that now and going up everyday.

We only have 1 1/2 acre mostly forested. Where our house sits it's open but gets shade until the sun rises above the tall fir trees. Then I only get 10hrs of direct sun on my weed/veggie garden. That's why I mostly grow in containers to be able to move them around in summer months follow the sun path. I have a flat top roof on a patio portion that I've brought plants up there and sun is on that from 8am to 8pm during summer but it gets WAY to hot in mid july aug. We bought our place in 1983 we use river water to irrigate lawns and garden and well water for house. Where we live approx. 1 in 5 households grows weed most of it personel use. That's what I smell during summer along with lilacs, hay, honeysuckle. With some cow & sheep poop mixed in

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          You paint such a pretty picture--poop and all!!!

• Retodd
          Retodd commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m taking from your name you’re in S. Oregon? That’s the other side of the US for a bunch of us...lol. Your place sounds like mine.

Too bad I’m not in a legal state. I have a huge private farm and think it would be cool af to have a big camp out party here on the farm like my folks used to. They’d have Raccoon Conventions with 300+ people for weekends. Times have changed though. Last one was when I was young in the late 70’s. Nowadays I’d worry about the law showing up. Last camp out party I had was 20-30 ppl in the ‘back 40’ on my farm about 14-15 yrs ago. Depending on how many would show, etc...with the help of spider, since he’s visiting this fall, him and I might figure something out to do it here on my place in KY. I am pretty much central in the states.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Rwise It took me awhile to figure out what IDK meant lol so what is a LEO , Retodd I know what you mean I like visitors but just before they get there I freak out about them coming , I think there would be enough of us older stonies to keep the kids in line lol

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          LEO, Law Enforcement Officer

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          haha now don't I feel smart lol

I hear ya there Retodd, Our family are growers we understand.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

OJH, I really wish I lived near you! I would have totally gone!

That said, Anyone in the Atlantic Provinces?

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Qwertywill
            I think I mentioned it before, I own some property up in northern Cape Breton, north of the Highlands park.
            Would love to come up and see it,it's been decades since I have actually seen it(luckily the property taxes are super cheap(g))!
            Judging from this photo snatched from the internet (my property can be seen in it-it's right off the main rd across from the harbor)), it looks pretty overgrown and would need some work to make it campable.
            Beautiful area the little town of Saint Margaret's Village https://vmfaubert.com/cb/essays/27/p26.html
            https://anotherwalkinthepark.com/201...d-nova-scotia/
            Last edited by GreenState; 06-16-2019, 07:22 AM.

Comment

• Qwertywill
              Qwertywill commented
              Editing a comment
              GreenState

It could be fun to make an area to camp! Cut a few trees, pull the stumps and level an area for camper or tent! Nice looking area! CB has alot of nothing, but its beautiful nature!

Another good reason for a Colorado trip on September 29th. https://www.ticketmaster.com/tash-su...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X