GWE forum meet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GWE forum meet

I took a look at campgrounds in Colorado ,whos interested in a GWE day or weekend meet and greet with fellow growers if a bunch wan't to go I will check on a group rate
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

I would luv to but, I cant get away, to many daily tasks like holding onto my handgun (.380 auto) and waving it when the fine folks at the meth lab across the street look this way! And dont forget the animals,,,they like to eat!

Comment

• abadtrip
      abadtrip commented
      Editing a comment
      Kick in the door waving the 44

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      we had some bad neighbors got out the bow and started shooting at 50 yards it did the trick no more assholes lol

Always wanted to visit Colorado.
    Tahoe OG (1) Feminized
    Fruit Cake Punch (2) Feminized
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...plant-training
    HuH?

Comment

Colorado is a big place. Any idea where about, or do we need to seek out a smoke signal. 😤
      4x4 600w HID with 4 incredible bulk (new strain for me)
      3x3 400w HID with 4 incredible bulk (new strain for me)
      2x4 LED 300w Mars Hydro with 9 starts of multiple strains
      2x2 LED 300w Mars Hydro with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I was looking at southern Colorado but I'm open to suggestions this is just to see if people are interested

Count me out - let my passport expire after youse guys voted in that windbag.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes CaliMagic
      Optic 4 - 415w COB
      Vortex in-line 6" fan
      Purple Stilton x 2
      Think Big
      Foliar. Essence

Comment

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, the windbag lost the popular vote. It’s was the electoral college that voted him in. We are a republic, not a democracy. The regular average citizens of the US voted him out in the 2016 election.

• Obi-Wan
        Obi-Wan commented
        Editing a comment
        PSA: I’m not trying to be political here, just honest. I feel like I’m not red or blue in a country of red and blues. I’m more purple...so what do I do? The system is set up for 2 colors and I don’t identify with either one 100%. In 2016 I voted purple and it got me an orange bobble head. I’ve had a feeling for awhile that I’m damned if I do and damned if I don’t.

I’d love to go to Colorado, say when and my wife and I will be there!!

Obi-Wan Ha I love it. Damned if I do damned if I don’t.

Comment

Wonderful idea, but too far for me.
        4/15/19 Grow #10: roomie 1: Green Crack (Cali Con), OG Kush (RQS), & Dr. Greenthumbs Em dog (HSO);
        roomie 2: C99 (G13 Labs), White Widow (DP), & Shiva Skunk (Sensi).
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs & attached chillers.

Future Harvest nutes

Comment

alltatup How is that OG Kush coming out?? I’m in Southern California and that’s one of my favorite strains wondering if it’s anything like that OG Kush we are used to here?

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Cali Absolutely loved Royal Queen's OGK, I'm almost all out, got like a couple grams left, but I'm growing her again right now, and she's just insane in a very good way. In week 3 of veg.

Gotta love those cup-winning chemovars...

Visited Colorado a couple times. Once to Pueblo and then somewhere near Golden but it was long time ago. Yes I went to the Coors brewery and it was awesome because they gave out tastes in pint glasses way back when LOL.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X