No announcement yet.

Here we go (grow)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm at 7 weeks now. I guess I better take a look. I see the trichomes appearing. I figured that I would look at 8 weeks, but I'm glad you researched it for me Furley. Maybe they are ready...they sure smell ready!
    2 Blue Widow fem
    2 POW33 x Berry Bomb fem
    seeds from new420guyseeds
    standard ace hardware potting soil and perlite
    standard 5 gal buckets
    60" w X 20" d X 72" h grow room
    2 Vipaspectra 450w LEDs

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      You can cut back or stop anytime. The bud are in the very early stage of the harvest window.
      The biggest question is what kind of high are you looking for?
      Imo it looks like 7 to 10 days at least but I'd like a better picture of the Tricromes to be certain.

• purpleman
      purpleman commented
      Editing a comment
      My favorite bud has been that which makes me relaxed, couch lock, tingly. These all make for good sleeping, and when the body pain turns to a pleasant tingle, HEAVEN! THat's the effect I'd love to achieve.
      Last edited by purpleman; 06-09-2019, 11:09 AM.

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      If you what the "couch lock" you're at least 2 weeks out, you can stull start flushing.

Originally posted by purpleman View Post
    #1 remains tiny and light green. #2 thrives by the hour
    potting soil is is too hot for seeds .some may be strong enough and some not why the left one is nut burn and small..use a no nut light medium for seeds and cutting.

Comment

Looking nearly there purpleman congrats on your grow. FYI I was sitting rolling our weekly joint jar which I do on my day of....drink morning coffee roll joints and plan the day when low and behold this nice little seed came out of some grind I did. Got no clue what it could be it's from last summer outdoor grow, yep did what you did (as if I don't have enough to care for ) we shall see what happens. Ain't growing grand

Comment

• purpleman
        purpleman commented
        Editing a comment
        Same exact thing happened to me. Friend of mine got me some really strong weed. He didn't know what strain it was but it was great. I found 1 seed in one of the buds, so I have created another little baby! I guess I won't know if it's a male or female for a while but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Yes I will be waiting if it sprouts for at least a couple months. It's been maybe 24hrs since I placed it in the paper towel and baggie. Checked but no tail yet. I have about 15 autos and fem photos in storage so i'm not upset if it doesn't happen. I have 5 autos 6 photos waving outdoors to the beautiful sunshine we've got now. Pretty much got enough going on LOL.

Comment

OK Furley, I tried to get some pics today for ya. A couple that I zoomed in on showed the trichomes pretty good. Thanks for all the help!
        2 Blue Widow fem
        2 POW33 x Berry Bomb fem
        standard 5 gal buckets
        2 Vipaspectra 450w LEDs

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm assuming the pictures are of different plants because picture 1 needs a lot longer than picture number 3
          Here is a couple tricks for you
          1) It is best to look at the Tricromes in nature light as the grow lights can mess with color.
          2) when you think you close cut a small yummy looking buds from the plant and place it in a mason jar, lay your phone on top of the jar opening and click some pictures. You can also place the bud on a hard surface and squish your microscope on it.
          This gives you a steady look at it in natural light and a sample after a day or 2 of drying.
          Looking really good purpleman

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          thay are looking great purpleman , using a mason jar thats a good idea Mr. Furley

Did the mason jar trick, but it's pretty dark and overcast here today. Maybe good enough to see what you need to see? This is the blue widow, and one of the buds from middle of the plant.
        2 Blue Widow fem
        2 POW33 x Berry Bomb fem
        standard 5 gal buckets
        2 Vipaspectra 450w LEDs

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          they look on the clear side to me maybe a week or two sorry man

• purpleman
          purpleman commented
          Editing a comment
          Furley, you're a wealth of information!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181209_020040.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	121.0 KB
ID:	315202
        A garden is its own perfect world
        Where everything has a place
        Every leaf, every stone, every speck of dirt
        But where's my place? ~M.P.

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...plant-training

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Mr Furley I would like to repost this if its ok with you

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Mi casa su casa oldjarhead100
          Please do.
          Last edited by Mr.furley; 06-14-2019, 02:44 PM.

Morning Purpleman you got a excellent example of trich ripeness photo there from Mr.furley. We prefer 20% amber for the same reasons as you for effect. I've also found that the cure is of up most importances. Our harvest at 20% amber good genetics and long slow cure mostly indica strain will do you good. It gets better with age, like cheese&wine LOL that's what I've been able to experience.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X