No announcement yet.

Famine DwC multistrain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABsolutely beautiful plants, Famine!!! Well done!!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Thanks guys for the visit and congratulations. Of course I could do better, pruning with a little 'more criterion. The next round I will follow Nebula's guide better on the mailing.eto in the stern that starts immediately.

Comment

Great job Famine! I was just in Italy this August. I stayed in Mestre, and my wife and I had a wonderful time.

I didn't get any weed though. Next time I'll meet up with you! Lol

Those look like some good buds! Bene!

Cíao!
        Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

Originally posted by mcubed476 View Post
          Great job Famine! I was just in Italy this August. I stayed in Mestre, and my wife and I had a wonderful time.

I didn't get any weed though. Next time I'll meet up with you! Lol

Those look like some good buds! Bene!

Cíao!
          Ola MC, I'm glad you liked my country. Unfortunately, here of good grass we growers do not turn, are our little treasures to share with loved ones. But you were careful to find some Africans who sold you shit. Maybe the next time you pass in Italy, make a whistle that you never know that we'll see each other. Only problem is to understand each other by speaking different languages. I know the language of his majesty Mary I know her all.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            THAT is a universal language!!!!! ;-}

Wind in the stern, here we never stop. Being the week of new moon I put 2 beans in chamomile and a few drops of hydrogen peroxide.

Specifically I put down a seed of Mohama Ram of Sweet Seed, the other is a Confidential of Ghost Farm.
          After 24h, here's how the seed looks

I inserted them in these ways

The first time I use them. I turned on the germination grow with lamps lights par38

I will keep them here for 15 days, then pass under mh 150w.

Comment

Great maneuvers today I had to move the plants from the vegetative box to that of Fioritura.Troviamo the Viola Russia.

We are at the end of the 3 week of flowering for all 2. I have done a slight cleaning

follows

Comment

Here a flower that was embraced at hps

Here radical situation
              I'm not boring you with the fertilizers I use and in what doses. Then if someone is interested just ask and I'll be happy to be a little chemist
              S. A. D.

Unfortunately it suffered the dominance of the Viola
              She also suffered the same treatment as her sister

Finally at home.

we update ourselves

Comment

new update, the new creatures put out their heads
                after a week of dryness it's time to put my work in jars. W. W. In grown land without any technique like Alice. Let's see how much I pulled out in weight. W. W.

Alice

Gluberry

I can not complain, in total I have collected 166g I would say that I am enough until the next harvest.

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
                  LurkingInTheGrass commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nicely Done!

Ben Fatto! (I hope )

• Doubledealing72
                  Doubledealing72 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congratulazioni! That's a good harvest! Let us know how it tastes!

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Six ounces!!! Bene, bene!!!

Thanks guys for the visit. Let's say that I can not complain about the surrender. I will do the various smokreports within 15/20 days

Comment

To starboard !!
                  I marveled at the root! In 4 days the roots have already come out: biggrin:
                  Mohama Ram that I put in DwC from 10l for now use to 5l. His diet will be composed of ADV Jungle fertilizers.

Roots

Confidential

Roots

His vegetative diet will be with the canna veg.
                  Set in the poot.

​​​​​​Set in the vegetative box with light cycle h24.

we update ourselves

Comment

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lovely babies!!!

The new born, have 13 days. At the top we have the Ram below the Confidential

The food with fertilizers ADV J. J. In minimum dose

The curved leaves of the Confidential are due to the glass used as a dome that I forgot to remove🤔
                  Here at home.

In the flowering box we are at the last turning point, we are at the end of the sixth week of flowering

Let's play the differences, I'll give you a little clue. Observe S. A. D.😜

Comment

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Babies look beautiful, but S.A.D.?? Seasonal Affective Disorder???

Unfortunately it is not the right answer in the game differences. S. A. D. I moved it from the 20l DwC which for me was too big for the 5l DwC, also changing the fertilizer line. Now I let her go on with the ironic resins. I noticed that the plant liked the change. If you're interested, I'll ask you what ion exchange resins are.

Comment

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ironic resins? SAD? Molta confusione!!! io sono stupida...

If you allow alltatup I'll explain the operation of these ionic resins. They are fertilizers in granular form with percentages of NPK 2/1/2 those I use. Their operation is very simple. It should only be used in water. Put your plant in your hydro system and pour into resins in water. Now your job is just to check the water level. When the tank is almost empty, add only tap water, so up to 5/6 internode. Now add another measure of resins supplied with the package. The last measure of resins is given at the beginning of flowering. The beauty of these resins is not necessary to control ph or ec the plant is managed. The plant is neither over nor lacking. Even the discharge of the plant takes place very gradually without the need to remove the resins. Once the plant has been cut, the same solution can be used to start a new cycle. I have experienced them for some time. If you then want to deepen the speech, give me a whistle .. I hope I have not bored you.

Comment

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Famine No, not boring at all!!! I looked up ionic resin exchange, but I could not find very much about the use in Cannabis hydroponic reservoirs. So I don't really understand what they do.

However, I love the nutrients that I am now using; I'm very impressed with how my plants are growing, their color and strength. And I do not mind checking the pH in the reservoir every day, because it is part of my relationship to my plants, and my caring for them.

Can you like me to an article in English that will explain them more?

I'm sorry Alltatup I did not find articles in English and the studies done on these resins date back to 1960. The problem of these resins compared to fertilizers produce less. I x not having problems with ph use A. D. V 😂

Comment

after some time from germination we have reached the sixth internode of Mohama Ram.

The plant in my point of view seems to me in shape for me it is time to implement the Nebula technique.

Io ho aggiunto delle modifiche alla tecnica, lasciare x una settimana un paio di foglie in più.Avendo le forbici in mano oltre ai capelli gli ho dato una spuntata alla barba

Confidential

She also suffered the same treatment as her sister

Let's move on to the flowering box. We have reached the beginning of the eighth week of flowering. S. A. D. Unfortunately suffered the dominance of Viola Russia.

Viola Russia

I arrived a short coat with N.

we update ourselves

Comment

• alltatup
                      alltatup commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Famine, those are lovely colas!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X