X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Alltatup of the nice words.

​Telegram, Box bloom.
    ​​​​​
    We have reached the ninth week of Fioritura, Viola Russia is cut this weekend, what could give the data. The S.A.D. Instead I'll keep it a couple of weeks still has a lot to give. I leave you with some photos of purple Russia tops.

Sorry for the quality of the photos. We update ourselves ...

Comment

unfortunately the Viola has been hanging. I remain S. A. D. Who begins the tenth week of flowering

I think I'll do 2 more weeks, I'm not in a hurry to cut it.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Famine, why is she so sparsely budded? Very few buds on the plant?????

Ola Alltatup, unfortunately suffered the influence of purple, in addition to this I pruned many branches in the beginning of flowering.

Comment

Today change day of solution in the vegetative box. Confidential I went heavy with the supercrop.

Mohama Ram continues the work of the Nebula method.

Unfortunately I find it hard to put it into shape as I would like, too rigid branches.
        General view

The last born is a Malawi.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Malawi will get very tall. I grew one.

Thanks for the information Alltatup.Cerchero to keep it top and ligatures. Do you have any other tips to tell me? Does it require so many or few fertilizers? Thank you for your time.

Comment

As always very available Alltatup. Thank you. I am following what the seed recommends on NPK levels. I did a test solution with half the dose recommended by Bionova Supermix, which using it in several cycles is very charged with N. Always in the solution I added 0.5 ml x 10l of h2o of pk. For the moment the plant has not had any reactions.

Comment

Here we are with the weight of Viola Russia after 7 days of controlled drynes

In the jars

Of course I can not complain, we update between 15/30 days x smokreport

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Lovely buds!!!

Mohama Ram

Dopo vari supercrop e legature incomincia a prendere forma

I think I'll be in my 60-day vegetative standards before putting it into bloom, we're 45 days of vegetative. Radical situation.

See you next time.

Comment

-2 days to the swichp, the Mohama Ram after several supercrop I made another round of ligatures trying to keep it as low as possible I changed the solution with 10l of h2o + 30ml of micro + 40ml of grow + 20ml of bloom of the ADV JJ + 5ml of total care + 1ml of silic boost.

Confiditial of the Ghost Farm. Unfortunately it was born a bit 'freak then I put mine. Also at the Mohama diet itself. These 2 will be in bloom within 2 days, so they do 60 days from the release of the shoot.

Meanwhile, I turned on the vegetative box I have the Seri a Malawi of ACE seed. His diet consists of 10l dinh2o + 15ml of Bionova + 1ml of pk + 1ml of silic boost + 5ml of total care. I will not let her do 60 days of vegetative life. I wait for it to arrive at 6 internode then the too much is after 15 days I put it in bloom.

I cut S. A. D. After a week of dry the result was this.

I had him do 14 weeks of flowering, only in the taste I fell asleep half-cane. This is everything for this ride. See you next time.

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Some very nice manifolding, Famine!!

After 60 days of vegetative growth, I transferred the girls to the flowering grow. For the moment we have the Mohama Ram blue bucket and a Confidential. Let's see what we pull out.

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Go girls, go!!!

Smokreport
            Test sample Regular Gluberry clone grown in DwC.
            Recruitment method on the map.
            Smell, freshly grinded, gives off aromas of ripe fruit with peaks of acid where the smell of blueberry prevails.
            Flavor does not fully reflect odors. From the first blockages you can taste acid flavors, then after the 3/5 pull you start to feel the sweetness of the fruit that the blueberry recall.
            Botta: skin_up: part with a nice hight that accompanies you for 30/45 minutes then takes you to the doldrums (not if you get another one or not!)
            Considerations: icon_scratch: It was the first time I made a clone. There were problems due to the passage from land to water, so let's say that it was a clone of a 2-month-old mother and made it go into deficiencies with resins, then brought to fertilizer regime A. D. V.
            Considering this, I consider it a stable plant that does not create problems. Only problem to keep up with eating.
            Rated 8 for the simplicity of cultivation, not even a nubbie could send it in over: roflm ...

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats on that, Famine.

Today change of solution in flowering box. Solution composed of 10l of h2o + 30ml of micro + 40ml of grow + 20ml of bloom + 1ml of pk + 1ml of silic boost + 10g of mineral magic. This plant, both the Mohama Ram and the Confidential have not yet shown the hair. The Mohama is holding the form I gave him while the Confidential is going where he wants.

Confiditial

Let's go into the vegetative box where we find Malawi, which I tucked to the sixth internode. It scares me this plant has a force of fear. For the moment she drinks little. I have not changed the solution, I have only added 5ml of Bionova + 0.5ml of pk + 10g of mineral magic + 1ml of silic boost +5ml of total care. I am trying to keep it low in nitrogen. I think I'll give him another week and then throw it into bloom.

Radical situation

You don't want to give it a little pot, done ;-)

Comment

First day of Flowering for Mohama Ram and Confidential, I changed it with 10l h2o + 20ml grow + 30ml micro + 40ml bloom + 1ml PK + 1ml silic boost + 5ml total care for both. A few photos.
              Confidential

Mohama Ram

I moved Malawi into a flower box, maybe I waited too long. Also to her I change solution with 10l h2o + 10ml Bionova + 1.5PK + 1ml Silic boost + 5ml total care. To contain the necessary to tie and croppare, a job that I will have to continue at least 6 weeks. Let's move on to the photos.
              Malawi

Next time I change solution.

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow, Famine, everyone looks extraordinarily healthy!!!

Thanks Alltatup of fine words, I try to do my best to keep them healthy by not having instruments for PH and EC.

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                I never measure EC, but I always measure pH; it's especially important during flower!!!

I Alltatup I stopped looking at the ph, I had a period of becoming mad with ph. Then I learned to look at the plant and understand its needs. The ph from what I noticed if the plant regulates it is so that I take their potential out of it. You are a weed that adapts to any soil or condition to give your best. If, on the other hand, I give it ready to eat, she does not struggle and does not struggle to survive, not from the same fruits. This discourse is applied in viniculture to obtain excellent wines, including olives.

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Very interesting!! I will do some research on this.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X