• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great!
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Damn! I spoke too soon! My healthy plant isn't so healthy anymore. I believe it is a Calcium deficiency with how my leaves look? I will post pics tomorrow. She's sleeping now lol. Unfortunately I cannot afford a PH meter so I bought strips. I did up a bucket of water that I tried to get as close to the right PH as I could? Flushed her but forgot to test the run off to see if the PH was still really high. Is it possible to see how she reacted to flushing her? Other then the way some leaves look she seems to be growing great? Buds aee getting bigger every day and the Trichomes are coming in nicely. If I did nothing would this eventually kill her or just stunt the growth? 😣😣

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Cannabis plants react within a couple of hours to their feedings - if you give it too much of something, you will see a reaction(probably bad) - when they like something they will also react, but in a good way - like - leaves pointed up, nice green color, New growth............

Not having seen it, all I would suggest is a light feeding with cal-mag to follow up on the flush. You should see improvement within a week.

Comment

Here are what some of the upper leaves look like. How serious is this if the plant other wise seems to be doing great? Buds are getting bigger every day and Trichomes are forming everywhere. I'm broke right now so is there any other way to add calcium? The nuts I am using only have 1% calcium and I believe I read 4% is required for a deficiency?

Comment

• PRIMO
          PRIMO commented
          Editing a comment
          You could try a cup of whole milk mixed in lotsa calcium there.

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Take 20 washed egg shells (I used oyster shell) and boil them in 1 gallon RO water, add 1 tablespoon epsom salt and 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar (or unsulfured black strap). Strain into spray bottles and you have home made calmag.

Despite the calcium deficiency she's still looking pretty good at 26 days. 😎

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          It’s getting pretty big, you gonna have a great harvest

I assume you "didnt start before" Oct 17 its ok. I got mine a month prior.

As for the seed dilemma, you can simply say "someone gave me these seeds"

Yes they are "required to be obtained from lps".
        But when it comes to "giving seeds" it does not say "given seeds must be obtained through legal sources or lps".

It simply says "can give seeds".

If they ask who, just say it was an acmpr patient handing out seeds at the cannabis store opening day. You dont know their name! Just a random!

As for seeds in the bud, the LPs have all irradiated the bud :/ so even if you got one they wouldnt grow.... unless your lucky!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

I guess my answer if the calmag and flush helped is in the pictures. I'm already up to 3 colas that need help holding their weight. Still have at minimum of 3 weeks to go. 😀😎

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            Very very nice my friend

looks good looks REAL GOOD!!!
          4'x 6' x 8' room
          2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
          sunshine mix #4
          mega crop nutes
          current grow
          cd-1
          jack herer
          afghan kush
          green doctor

Comment

What a great little problem to have. I've used all 14 of my hangers on my baby. I have to get more for the other branches that are starting to sag from the weight 😎. I can't wait to see how much I get from her?

Will the damaged leaves from my calcium deficiency dry up and fall off ir should I cut them? There are some close to the buds, if they touch the buds will they turn brown as well? Or is the deficiency only in the leaves themselves? I still can't believe how well.she has done considering all the sick leaves?

Comment

Here is what a few buds look like with the calcium deficiency. Will this turn the buds the same colour? Don't want to hurt my medicine 😪

Comment

She's getting closer to flush time. Buds are getting fatter everyday. 😎😀

Comment

Not sure how much longer I can wait for harvest? The smell is killing me, it's so sweet!

Comment

If I'm getting amber Trichomes is that a good sign I'm close? I don't have a good phone or camera to put a pic up. Do all the Trichomes turn cloudy or will some stay clear? I have all 3 colours going on. The smell is killing me I want to chop it so bad but I don't want to pick early! I would say 2/3 of what I see are cloudy now. Today is day 65 of flowering. Most of the hairs have turned red and the odd white one is curled. With having my major issue earlier with calcium deficiency, will that slow down or prevent all Trichomes to turn? My little seed to flower is doing much better now that I'm using PH'd water. Can't believe how she's doing with 0 vegetation all 12/12 from when it popped.

Comment

• Camk
                      Camk commented
                      Editing a comment
                      the first pic has a ways to go the other two look ready
                      take a pic out of the room with natural light

• LurkingInTheGrass
                      LurkingInTheGrass commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Harvesting cannabis at the right time is just as important as how you grow the plant. Harvest marijuana buds too soon and you lose potency and yields; too late and you can end up making a batch of sleep medicine. Learn how to harvest at the perfect time, every time! Here's what you need...

Nebula has some great help on what to look for how and where to look for it

• D.A.A.S.69
                      D.A.A.S.69 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nice job with your plants, congratulations.
                      My eyes ain't that good no more, but your last to pictures, definitely look like your in the so called harvest window.
                      Your still gonna have a few clear trichs, when you know damn well they are ready, if you seeing amber on the calyxes, not the sugar leaves, your good to go.
                      Good Luck with your drying and curing, .
                      And again, nice job.

My first 3 branches. Doesn't look like I've even touched my plant yet. The 1 branch weighs 70gms. 😎

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
                      LurkingInTheGrass commented
                      Editing a comment

nice. just remember, 60-80% of that is water

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X