Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first legal grow!

Hi all,
    I still can't believe here in Canada Cannabis is, completely legal now! This is my grow but first time it's totally legal. Unfortunately only 1 of my 2 plants managed to flourish after transplanting into the final pot. I have given up on her and am starting a couple more. Now on a good note my one girl is doing great. Got a little heat burned early but has recovered nicely as you can see. I don't think I can expand her much more without hitting the sides now? She is twice as wide as she is tall so I think I may have finally figured it out? My first few grows I had way too much empty space so trying to fill the tent this time.

Should I let her go without cropping anymore or should I still try for more branches?

​White Widow
    32"x48"×82" Mylar Grow tent
    400w Super MH for vegetation
    400w Super HPS for flowering
    Pure Blend Pro Botanicare nutrients
    FoxFarm Happy Frog soil
    5 Gallon fabric pots
    ​​​​​​

Let her grow - looks very nice indeed - how close is your light? And how close does the manufacturer say it should be?
    I ask cuz I wanna see it a darker green. Does your soil take care of that? Calcium magnesium?
    Inquiring minds need to know.

You should grow autoflowers. I say that cuz the law says a household can have only 4 plants growing at once. Your tent can easily handle 4 autoflowers - at one time. The law doesn't say how many times a year one can have 4 growing at one time. I only grow autoflowers - most go from seed to harvest in 90 days. Let's see that's 1/4 of the year - so grow. 16 plants total for the year.

Good luck growing!

​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• jtcn1965
      jtcn1965 commented
      Editing a comment
      I moved my light up as I kept burning my leaves. Not sure if you can see in the pic but there are burnt leaves lower down in the plant. I believe it says minimum 18" but when I put it that close it burns the plants. How much yield do you get from autoflowers? I thought the yields are much lower as you can't really train them? I was hoping for 400 gms with my 400w light but my second plant stopped growing after transplanting her. Tried everything to get it going but it just stays the same size? I have 2 more just starting that I will let go for 2 weeks then switch my light over. My one girl now is at least 2/3 of my tent now.

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just harvested a couple of autos - 178 grams and 130 grams. With another one drying - probably another 112 grams I expect. So almost a pound from 3 plants.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Canuck147 Great job !! M.

It's still a bit of a grey area as we are allowed to grow but as of now we have no legal access to seeds
    hopefully the government won't embellish on this as they are DICKS
    we have seed companies here but none have been given the go ahead from health Canada yet
    4'x 6' x 8' room
    2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
    sunshine mix #4
    mega crop nutes
    current grow
    cd-1
    jack herer
    afghan kush
    green doctor

Comment

"the government won't embellish on this as they are DICKS". They are far more than DICKS, but CRIMINALS. We have been oppressed, and corralled for cultivating a natural plant. How many people have done hard time for something as innocent as you are doing? Languishing in prison for having a desire to garden! OUTFUCKINGrageous. No government will give you freedom only take it away! To the barricades! .....well maybe not today. Click image for larger version

Name:	8VIk.gif
Views:	151
Size:	492.3 KB
ID:	270315

Comment

I have heard some here are being questioned as to where they got their seed,,, I myself know of wild patches, so thats where I got my seed,, if anyone asks.

Unkle Sam, you lost this war many years ago, toss in the towel!

Comment

Buy a legal gram, keep the receipt, and if ever questioned say "well there was this seed in my legal bud" and everything you see before you are clones. Now get outta my house!

Comment

I know we have no legal way of obtaining seeds yet but I believe I have a loophole? I have seeds from my medicinal so how can they say they are not legal? Over the past couple years I have found the odd seed in various strains. Most are useless but sometimes I get lucky and find a good one.

Comment

I have my medical grow license and under the acmpr they don't seem to care where you get your seeds🤔
              4'x 6' x 8' room
              2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
              sunshine mix #4
              mega crop nutes
              current grow
              cd-1
              jack herer
              afghan kush
              green doctor

Comment

Now the fun part begins! As you can see in 4 days I managed to get her to fill in nicely. Just changed my light over and switched it to 12/12. Stretch baby stretch! Lol
                Last edited by jtcn1965; 11-30-2018, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                  9fingerleafs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Bucle your seatbelt at that grow rate it’s going to get huge with the stretch

She's become a beast! This is my largest plant I've grown so far not to mention my first healthy one. My first couple of grows I had some issues but still managed a pretty good yield. I can't wait to see what this beast will give me?

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                  9fingerleafs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Incredible how big it got. It didn’t just stretched between nodes, it threw new growth all over

Incredible how fast she's sprouting sweet flowers. I'm in an awe watching a healthy plant grow.

Comment

She's doing great!

Comment

Wow only 17 days into flowering and she's producing sweet crystals already. I thought it doesn't start this until week 4 or so? Everything I read it stretches in weeks 1-3 then budlets start? Before week 2 the buds started and now the Trichomes have started even on the sugar leaves.

Comment

3 weeks and some of the buds are already an inch long. Trichomes are also looking good when you zoom in. 😎
                      Last edited by jtcn1965; 12-19-2018, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Congratulations!
                        Rawtton by Ethos Journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X