ID:	314663
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      A foliar spray mix that is organic and super concentrated cane sugar mostly. Spray it on before flowers are developed. Every 5 days.

• uncledoug
      uncledoug commented
      Editing a comment
      Is this something you make or buy?

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Buy - google it - their website will tell you everything. I paid $59 cdn over a year ago and still have more than half the bottle.

oldjarhead100 I kind of do that now, but maybe I don't wait long enough between. Sometimes it feels like it's not quite ready weight wise, but it feels dry on top and sides. I guess the best thing is ignore it and wait another day. Sometimes I lightly water and then give it another couple days. Going to do a controlled test with sledge once they recover and see if that was the cause. A google search revealed many many people with the same issue.

Does it tell you anything when no older leaves are changing? Noticed now the newest leaves turning yellow from the bottom center out, but it doesn't look critical, just slightly off. I have a moisture pH meter like you mentioned. I worry that using it say once a week that it will break my roots. You need to push it down in the soil? How often do you push yours into the soil and I am worrying about nothing?

Canuck147 This is what I use and the molasses is already mixed in. Going to hold off on it for now until they recover and I can do a controlled test to confirm it was sledgehammer. I am considering buying pure molasses and almost bought the wrong one recently. Thinking of buying molasses and kelp separately and for fish to use mycochum. Not really sure because this kellog 3 in 1 is a great price and seems to work well on everything.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Kellogg-...3007/204701383

Thanks for info. About to have first harvest of my auto ducks soon and they would be so fucked up if not for all the help I have received on this site and many people here especially.
    Last edited by MmmHmmml3; 06-10-2019, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I use my moister meter religiously and I've never hurt the roots ,dont push to hard it should slide right though it you cant push it with a little pressure move to another spot I generally go to two different spots in the pot every time I use it

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Yellowing veins in the leaf could be sulfur deficient, I have a headbanger that luvs her sulfur

we went out to check if some plants needed water and I saw this in one of the plants 1st pic ,WTF are those I thought ,then remembered i was out in the woods and it was probably some other plant lol
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Those look like wild strawberries OJ?

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      you are correct they are sitting on strawberries but those are fern flowers .(I've never known ferns to get flowers ) fiddle heads yes IDK it was funny

Your welcome uncledoug I am to keep learning as well
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

First 7 is widow #1 and the next 7 are widow #2. I’m gonna chop off the main buds, but leave the smaller ones on #2 to continue to grow. You can see them in the last pic.🙏🏼✌🏻

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        how long does it take for the smaller buds to fill out? I tried this once but didn't have the time before the next run .

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        Retodd Nice looking trichs. Should contain plenty of the good stuff.

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        The mains are all drying in the tent now. I’ll let you know in a couple/few weeks. The photos are getting big and have nice thick stalks on them

I mixed up some super soil in April ,then when I uncovered the compost pile I added equal amounts of compost to the super soil , I filled 9 10 gallon pots and 1 tote with about 20 gallons in it then ,I filled a 40 gallon can 2 5 gallon buckets 4 totes 3 6 inches deep and 1 normal size so I would say about 70 to 90 gallons left to use on cannabis plants . I did all this because it was raining and I needed the space so I could put stuff over there while I cleaned my garage stall ( I would like to park inside this winter lol) Well I got the dirt done and the sun came out so I moved on to other stuff lol my stall can wait for another rainy day
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        I pretty much have 2&1/2 car attached garage fairly well organized, but the wifey has the detached garage utterly brimming with her furniture refinishing "operation". She gets way behind on her projects. I can barely get the riding lawn mower, and the push mower in there. Life's a bitch, and then you have to clean the garage!
        Last edited by starramus; 06-12-2019, 05:35 AM.

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s why I have a shop...lol

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        the garage is a 4 stall 3 storied barn ,one stall for the chickens,one stall for the boat and garden equipment one for my sister and one for me and it absolutely amazes me how much shit can collect in it lol

so the other day we counted what was left of the woods girls(now we counted 3 times mind you) we had 5 so I said I will keep the extra and use it to gauge watering ,so yesterday morning we took the last 4 out to the woods ,when we got back I was checking to see if my girls needed watering and low and behold ,there were 2 woods plants left .we must have used that new math. either that or they grew two new plants lol with pots and soil if thats the case I'm bringing them back from the woods and see what else they can do

Comment

Day 50ish of the fruit punch auto. I've just topped her once and have done minimal pruning. Just hollowed out the center a bit and did some LST. Just noticed some hairs starting yesterday.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Real healthy looking plant thick strong side branches I like it a lot

• SirSmksAlot
          SirSmksAlot commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks SoOrbudgal. I'm quite happy with her as well. It's my first auto so I'm glad it's working out so far

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          sirsmksalot thank you Ill have to check into that

This is gonna be a tough year I think. This is PhamilyPharms. They are 4 miles from my place. Again these are state certified hemp/CBD grow. Before:
        before Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190614-092341_Facebook.jpg Views:	1 Size:	265.7 KB ID:	315444

And then after spider mites set it. These are all just mother plants.
        And then after spider mites and mold took over one plant. Thos are 50 gallon containers I believe but this is not my grow but a neighbors. Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190614-092304_Facebook.jpg Views:	1 Size:	338.2 KB ID:	315445Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190614-092258_Facebook.jpg Views:	1 Size:	262.8 KB ID:	315446

You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh what a friggin bummer, that's so sad.

• SirSmksAlot
          SirSmksAlot commented
          Editing a comment
          Damn that is a bummer, sorry man!

• Retodd
          Retodd commented
          Editing a comment
          Sucks!

Have to do my satarday update early. Sunday will be 2 weeks from the flip. Switched to HPS today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190614_111200.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	3.24 MB
ID:	315497
        You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          very nice is that 4 plants ,nice job filling the space up ,no wasted light there lol

People keep asking me if Foliar Essence makes a difference - does to me - does to JTReviews as well - here's a little proof. She is wet from being sprayed today so this was her third spraying and she is 17 days out of the soil. Pretty big ass leaves to me. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0292.JPG
Views:	265
Size:	4.39 MB
ID:	315567
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Here's her 2 other small sisters - actually pics of all 3 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0290.JPG
Views:	269
Size:	4.31 MB
ID:	315569Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0286.JPG
Views:	278
Size:	4.23 MB
ID:	315570Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0287.JPG
Views:	253
Size:	4.26 MB
ID:	315571Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0285.JPG
Views:	262
Size:	4.25 MB
ID:	315572Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0289.JPG
Views:	272
Size:	4.38 MB
ID:	315573Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0288.JPG
Views:	272
Size:	4.63 MB
ID:	315574
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Canuck147
            Canuck147 commented
            Editing a comment
            Actually those pics are of 3 plants - I was inferring that the foliar essence played a role in those big leaves.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            They are vibrating with energy!!!

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Very lush great color

LOL it reordered the pics,,, and I missed the BB3 in the garden, pic 3 is the clones, the yellowed one MIS, has ripe seed (seeded buds were harvested yesterday, and plant transplanted in the garden). Pic 1 is CG clone, pic 5 is RG clone, pic 2 is CG, 4 is RG
          I harvested the HBD in for a double crop, she put on more but not a lot
          I gave a RG and BB3 clone to the GF, in 7 gallon dirt bags
          Only a few clones left in the cloning station inside.

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            I started GA3 on the RG clone on the 14th, she has been hit twice at this point, we will soon see what GA3 does.

Some pics of the Green house In the 1st pic all the way against the back wall is that auto/not auto/auto , I planted it Dec.15th for our last challenge , it has not grown in 3 months , it has a lime green color . and I wanna see what happens lol . The 3rd pic are my beasts ,I actually broke 2 big stems from her while trying to move them aside so I could get in there and clean them up, that pot to the right is a 10 gallon pot

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm wondering if I ought to put my stalled autos back into the greenhouse? So far not impressed with their growth rate. But i'm so use to photos seeing fast outdoor growth 2-3" a day now and will be growing faster now that the weather is warm and dry. I should of vegged them at least 6wks before going outdoors, oh well they are more of an experiment this summer. I'll do better next summer if I grow them outside. It's still early here in so.oregon could start somemore but my photos are my pride and joy and got enough planted. The 2 older well developed WW autos are doing great do to being under lights and tent for a month prior to sending them out to the greenhouse. Took a cut from one lower branch experiment, topped one and other is ahh natural. 2 GDP autos 1 Durban poison 1 sweet tooth are stalled just nursing them. Those are 50days old maybe 12" tall looking weak. I'm just giving them normal amounts of nutes, watering now till runs out the bottom of container and only every 5days as they aren't drinking much at all. I hope these snap out of their comas don't expect much at this point. I sure love the outdoor photos they are doing well not bothered much at all by the earlier temp fluxes. OJ that 3 month old auto that's deciding what it wants to do looks like mine but yours is bigger LOL I know if I put them back into greenhouse it would be a death sentence in a sweat house I will push them out of the infirmary mind you in 2 weeks hide them out in the woods and just go check on them as i'm not gonna waste my time with them. My photos are my pride and joy

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            the thing with autos that I found is everything has to be perfect right from the time they pop there heads up until chop time any little thing can and will stunt there growth,but they are fun to grow and supplement the photo grow

Day 90 for Sour 60 "pic# 1", Are those foxtails? Day 84 for Sour 60 "pic #2" she has a couple weeks left. Pic #3 is two Northern Lights from Nirvana, They're growing like mad, removing leaves every few days.
          Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
          Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
          36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
          4 bulb T5's for Veg.
          2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
          IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
          3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Boy uncledoug that is a good looking plant the sour 60 I don't think it's foxtailing? But I wouldn't care if it was as it's near done looks like real good smoke.

• Spidermite
            Spidermite commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes that's foxtailing. If it's a landrace sativa hybrid it can be normal.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X