No announcement yet.

The Great Auto Showdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're all still here Spidermite , just busy.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

@LTG when I switched to the last page to read you picture of 2 buds opened up what a nice thing to see when the page opened .
      these are new pics of my fluxed plants ,If these girls do what I think they will I will have 2 foot tall plants with a shit ton of buds they are about 6 inches tall now and its the beginning of May hell maybe they will be tall and massive that would be a good problem to have lol
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        Keep us closely updated on those oldjarhead100. I dont have time to try anything different atm but that looks very promising. Especially for the gorrilla growers. You guys may be pushing something new onto us here. Well its been done before but new to most people. Get outdoor grow yields but be far easier to protect from insects, animals, mold, bud rot. Etc.

So yes im excited to see how well they will do. We know they will do well.

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Third one looks like a stoned fiery ring....lol. Sometimes they’re not into shrooms I guess😂

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        the door to my auto room bloomed a shit ton of mushrooms to bad they are not edible

Good day GWE community. How are we all growing today?
      Me and all my girls - cat and wifey included - are all doing great.

Nothing too exciting happening with the plants. Starting to fill out the buds. Click image for larger version

Name:	20190502_112947.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	1.80 MB
ID:	308587Click image for larger version

Name:	20190502_112916.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	308588Click image for larger version

Name:	20190502_112621.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	1.62 MB
ID:	308589Click image for larger version

Name:	20190502_112311.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	308590
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks man, not the best picture taker but you get the idea.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        your not alone Canuck I take shitty pictures lol they look like they are very happy

• RagWeedDWC
        RagWeedDWC commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome plants, new goals for me next year!

I want to move the outside girls outside ,the thing is the girls already out there are not drinking alot because its in the 40/50 and raining ,If its nice out its fine in the GH 70 to 80s ,not so in this temp , I dont want to slow them down out there
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I hear you there OJ only thing out in my little greenhouse are my hanging flower baskets I've been nursing along. Daytime in there is 80 at best but overnight it was in the lower 30 really messes up growth. Come on let's start getting temps in the 50 for overnight and i'll be fine. Mother Nature is dragging her feet for sure. Been beautiful during the day here in So. Oregon breezy keeps it very cool. I have raised beds for my veggies/flowers so there OK soil temps in the 50. I have a few that are out growing in door space rapidly, I can't afford to loose them outside so i'm holding back going in the ground. My greenhouse will save my container grows come fall if they don't finish in time on my photos this year is the year for me to go mostly auto flower outdoors.

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you checked the farmers almanac for your area on the last frost? I’m in Kentucky and it’s saying that it’s going to be on the 10th, so I’m not rushing on putting my girls outdoors till June.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Last year I had a 10x6 foot area enclosed with chain link ,The 3 plants 2 small and one huge one produced 1.5 lbs ,so I planed on increasing size of my area ,the poles for the 10x20 area I planed were 400 the green house was almost 300 ,and it would extend the growing season to protect the plants in the fall,no brainier for me I have the chain link inside the GH
        I am seeing how the under 50 temps can slow things down I have only had to water once ,it was 28 one night and they pulled though so I'm not worried about a frost , I did move all the wood grow out to it yesterday I will start planting today in the pots I have ready .I have 4 auto that I really wan't to get into 10 gallon pots then stick them under t5 hortilux super veg light instead of the leds ,and I will move them out to GH when its warm enough not to slow them down

It rained, they said less than an inch, why is it a tub setting outside has 12 inches of water in it? It was like being behind a water fall looking out the door! This is the wettest spring we have had in many years, I hope it doesn't play out when the hot weather hits! The girls are taking the weather well so,,, grow girls grow!!!!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL weather is not as predictable as it use to be it seems.

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        I just hope we all don’t have to deal with all the bud rot like last year

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        that sucked it was cold and wet until it was hot and humid until it was cold and wet again ,does that sum up last year

I was out taking a couple of limbs from the RG for clones, as I am getting them ready to go into the cloning station, I notice one of them is 3 way. I cant get a good pic of it, but there are other limbs on this plant that have gone 3 way, look at the top in the center of this pic!
      Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	94.8 KB ID:	308733
      Last edited by Rwise; 05-03-2019, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I had one in the last grow ,I wish it was a photo but they are cool looking girls good luck growing it out

Nice they are working for you.
      You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Got two new seedlings popped up. Sweet Tooth by Canuk seeds - was a freebie a couple of years ago, been in the fridge since. And another Think Big - fucked up the last one I tried to LST, so I will only be topping these next four. Have seeds in the mail - the other 2 will be a Candy Kush and Chemdog.

Ordered from True North Seeds mere hours after they offered 42% off of everything. Had my order sitting in my wishlist so I ordered and paid within 5 minutes. Figured that if I got my order in early it would be processed and put into snail mail right away. Not so - 10 days to process and I imagine coming by truck across country it might be driving through the Rocky Mountains now. I did email them after 7 days and told them if they want me to be a repeating customer, then have my order in the mail this week. I'll let you know if they sent me any apologies or anything. Being polite up here in Canada one expects it in return - especially from a retailer .

Finally getting smart and starting seeds well before the current grow has matured. Decided I needed an extra ounce so I don't run out, variety is the spice of life. Went to my pool playing buddy and got some really sweet bubble gum kush - $5.00 a gram. Go online to buy something comparable- legally - and it's $11.99 a gram, plus $25.00 shipping fee no matter what you buy, but maximum is 30 grams per order.

Have a great weekend everyone - sunny and upwards of 25 Celsius for me.
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Canuck, it must be so nice living in a country where being polite is the norm, the standard...

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          We still have dickheads about.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe, but not like our dickheads....

It has been raining like crazy, finally some sunshine! First is an auto HBDB (planted where it is to come up in the sunshine), then BB3, MIS, RG in the garden. The pots will stay in the flower room coming out for sunshine. BB3, MIS, CG. Not pictured is the remnants of the HBD, and 2 RG clones. The THPs were all male, bummer!!
        HBDB Himalaya Blue Diesel x Headbanger
        BB3, Bruce Banner 3
        MIS Mazar I Sharif
        RG Rust Glue
        CG Colombian Gold

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          RWise I started 55 reg seeds 2 didn't pop and 4 were autos , so out of 49 reg seeds I got 47 females ,I went though the process in one of the threads to influence the sex of the seed by outside influences it works

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I got decent ratios from all but the THP, and I will also say I have never had so many males. I started them under 14.5/9.5 until all had 5 or more sets of limbs and went 12/12, temp ranged from 62-75*F. I will get more of these landrace seed and try again! For this grow I am good, will be 2 Rusty Glue rather than 1,,, once I get the females I want I can clone and clone again! (maybe make a dew seed)

Back row: 2 white widow autos (1 month old) and 2 iced grapefruit (1 week old). Front row: Original glue (1week old), iced grapefruit (3 weeks), and a glue (3 weeks). The widows are the only autos and they’ll stay in the tent. The rest are my outdoor photos. They’ll all get transplanted outside on the first. Right now they’re all on 18/6 light schedule until next month and then the ww will be on 24/7. The only nutes they get is calmag and water schedule is every other day. I took off the bottom leaves yesterday and tomorrow I’ll go ahead and take off the next set up on each. So far so good.
        🙏🏼✌🏻

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          isn't it a pain in the ass to split those two in the same pot just curious ,the rest look great

• Retodd
          Retodd commented
          Editing a comment
          OJH, they won’t we too bad by the time they get transplanted. Just like when we raised tobacco, you just pull them apart...lol.

• Retodd
          Retodd commented
          Editing a comment
          I won’t be using the bags this year, just straight in the ground with some horse manure, vermiculite, potting soil, and diotenacious earth.

we had my dads 89th birthday yesterday so not much got done except for checking if they need water ,oh I cleaned my res out and started flushing the 4 autos I have going are going in there 10 gallon pots as soon as I can mix the soil ,then they are going under the t5s

Comment

Technically Sunday 4:20 update.

GSC clone is a little foxy lady, that is all.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	20190505_040511.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.44 MB ID:	309051
          it's been drying from over a week and the Jars are around 68 so in and out for a bit.
          You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Tika
            Tika commented
            Editing a comment
            Yummmmm m!

Today was train, trim, and water day. I figured I’d go ahead and post a update. Love the smell of crushing the leaves in my hand and smelling them...lol. The iced grapefruit is going to be a contender the year on the grow off, weather permitting.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            Retodd you grow like me 6 different training stiles , This fluxing has got me excited though

• Retodd
            Retodd commented
            Editing a comment
            @oldjarhead all I did was to open the sides. I’m glad to see you’re fluxing tho. Just don’t start a fire...that’s bad! Trust me...lol. Not training the photos at all, or topping them

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            I always have one like that just in case lol

Picture day today. Have a long stretch of weather in the mid 20's coming - nothing but Sun. But it's Click image for larger version

Name:	20190506_115312.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	309269 not direct enough for me to leave my plants outside. Click image for larger version

Name:	20190506_115508.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	309261Click image for larger version

Name:	20190506_115444.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	309263Click image for larger version

Name:	20190506_115423.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	309264Click image for larger version

Name:	20190506_115416.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	1.49 MB
ID:	309265Click image for larger version

Name:	20190506_115337.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	309268
          Attached Files
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            now thats a vision for the spring big fat kolas outside .Nice job

• Tika
            Tika commented
            Editing a comment
            Stunning as always🤓

• Canuck147
            Canuck147 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you all.

My fast buds Girl Scout Cookies turned out very nicely.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190506_210854.jpg
Views:	359
Size:	148.7 KB
ID:	309328
          You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• Retodd
            Retodd commented
            Editing a comment
            alltatup Glad you joined in! I was just talking about you w Rich the other day

• Tika
            Tika commented
            Editing a comment
            Thunder bud...nice work !

• RagWeedDWC
            RagWeedDWC commented
            Editing a comment
            I love them, yours are awesome!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X