No announcement yet.

The Great Auto Showdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok thing 00. Not entered. Will be harvested tomorrow. Besides foxtailing she made some serious bud.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190316_151311.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	2.87 MB
ID:	298865
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      Foxtailed bud is better than no bud.

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      They smoke the same. Why wouldn’t she be entered? Is she blue tooth too?

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      looks good to me why not entered

More things 00 gonna be harvested this week.

Name:	20190316_151749.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	4.20 MB
ID:	298867

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      whats the paint can for ? Those are some fantastic looking plants

• ocgreen
      ocgreen commented
      Editing a comment
      These look great Spidermite !

Down right beautiful
    wish I was there for the trim!
    very Lovely grow Spidermite
    🥂🍾🥂🐾🦋
    Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
    Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
    GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
    photoperiod feminized seeds
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

...HAPPY SATURDAY TO ALL!!

my Things:
      Click image for larger version  Name:	My Things.1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.04 MB ID:	298956
      left: Thing 1
      right: Thing 2

Royal Gorilla Automatic (Royal Queen Seeds)
      50% Indica / 30% Sativa / 20% Ruderalis
      56-70 days after germination

Thing 1
      105 days from seed
      62 days from pistils
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Thing 1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	837.7 KB ID:	298957
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Thing 1.down.jpg Views:	1 Size:	729.6 KB ID:	298958Click image for larger version  Name:	Thing 1.down.2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	782.0 KB ID:	298959

I went through her last night - took a lot of upper fans, exposed a lot of interior and lower canopy.
      she greeted me this morning by holding her leaves up to the light (even some of the upper sugars were lifting)

Click image for larger version  Name:	Thing 1.cola.5.jpg Views:	1 Size:	569.8 KB ID:	298962Click image for larger version  Name:	Thing 1.cola.3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	438.1 KB ID:	298961
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Thing 1.cola.4.jpg Views:	1 Size:	489.7 KB ID:	298960

Thing 2
      99 days from seed
      62 days from pistils
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Thing 2.1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	764.0 KB ID:	298963
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Thing 2.down.jpg Views:	1 Size:	796.9 KB ID:	298965Click image for larger version  Name:	Thing 2.down.2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	784.8 KB ID:	298964

haven't taken any of her fans (kind of waiting to see how Thing 1 reacts, the old 'canary in a coal mine' )

Click image for larger version  Name:	Thing 2.3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	694.1 KB ID:	298966Click image for larger version  Name:	Thing 2.cola.another.jpg Views:	1 Size:	525.4 KB ID:	298967

Depending where you start measuring - this one (tallest) is 6-8 inches, should dry to a nice 3.5-4 inches she is girthy - I can't touch my fingers around her, from 2-3 inches down
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Thing 2.cola.jpg Views:	1 Size:	658.2 KB ID:	298968

trichomes still seem to be swelling (getting thicker)
      still mostly clear
      haven't found any solid milk yet, but finding trichomes starting to turn, is getting easier

and thanks to a previous post about sticky faces - I have had Lady Gaga, stuck in my head, singing 'my my my my sticky face' (to the tune of poker face) - it has been stuck in my head for way to long - and hopefully I can share it away

giving off great smells - I mostly get pine (and pot) from a distance.
      right up, in Their grills, there is the chem/fuel and still the lingering rubber bands

eased up on Nutes: 750-800 ppm
      will continue with my 'treated water' (RO + Armor Si + CALiMAGic) at approximately 400 ppm

introduce RO when I start seeing plastic (full milk) trichomes or they start fading

soooo, at least another 2 weeks

Green Thoughts
      Click image for larger version  Name:	ganjamon.gif Views:	21 Size:	8.4 KB ID:	298969
      Last edited by LurkingInTheGrass; 03-16-2019, 11:59 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        looking great LTC, I hope they fill out so big the branches bend over from the weight of the buds

• LurkingInTheGrass
        LurkingInTheGrass commented
        Editing a comment
        OJH - me too

hoping the same for you

Colombo
        it seemed fitting, for this stage of the "Great Auto Showdown" LOL
        Last edited by LurkingInTheGrass; 03-17-2019, 09:57 AM.

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Gnarly

I chapped a couple of plants Mutant Louie weighed in at 223 grams wet so that would be 1.99 ounces dry not a big yielder and no gigantic buds but I bet I get coolest looking plant lol,the only other plant was a small kush that only gave up 118 grams wet so I left the other 3 to get fatter

5th pic is of kush and last 2 I think i'm going to clean my spinner after this grow is done , lots of hand hash anyone lol
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Thanks Tika oldjarhead100 Retodd and everyone. The reason those were not entered was because I just picked 2 at seed to enter. I have more than just a couple of plants around so if I entered everything i have going at anyone time it would have just been to much.

The foxtailed plant is a bluetooth, and in the other picture the back left is blue tooth, the other 2 are auto ak47s. The paint can was temporarily used as a riser to put a new plant on until it was tall enough to stand on its own.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          thats what I thought I've used pretty much everything or anything for risers until I found some 13 inchers for 2.38 each

Alright y’all. Time for a good laugh at me. I just weighed up my total. For both my plants I ended up with a sorry ass 38.65gr. So, moral of this is: Do not set fire to your grow box during your grow for 3+ hours. It will totally fuck up your grow😂.
        I grew blue cheese, smoked😂😂😂😂😂. It’s been curing for a few days now and .im gonna give it a test tonight. It’s crazy sticky and highly skunky! I’m sure I’ll couch lock and it’s already spoken for.
        🙏🏼✌🏻
        I just put my white widow autos in the tent today. I’ll start my photos when they get here from a friend...you know who you are...lmao

Comment

• ocgreen
          ocgreen commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry to hear about your fire. Had a good laugh at the smoked cheese comment though. 😅

• Retodd
          Retodd commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome to our thread ocgreen
          Yeah, I won’t smoke them during the grow this time.
          The smoked cheese does have a great taste tho😂

I am in in on the next grow. Will be photos. Original glue, wonder woman, blue dream, and Clarendon Candy. Will be a few weeks before I start. I have 2 grows going on top of the ones in this contest so will be a little bit before I start.

Do you guys mind if my outside grow entry is a cbd strain with .2% thc? Just wondering because we got our license to grow CBD this this year so will have a bunch of them.

Comment

Well this grow is finishing up. I hope everyone learned something and everyone is happy with their results. If this is your first auto run just take heart that it gets easier growing them. And yields from autos can be huge. Just keep learning and you will grow to love them.

Im going photos on this next grow. So to those who are going with photos I cant wait. I will have inside and outside. How many are we going to do of each? I think im just going to enter 2 inside and 2 outside.

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            Learning, yes, happy no, (maybe when I can put a bud in the bong),, water helps a lot LOL, this is my first and second auto grow, the second run show great improvement over the first run

Todays plants to be harvested. After these 2 have 1 left before I have another tent closed for now.

Name:	20190318_130554.jpg
Views:	476
Size:	2.48 MB
ID:	299291

Comment

• WizardsNThings
            WizardsNThings commented
            Editing a comment
            Man those are big!

• KTM690
            KTM690 commented
            Editing a comment
            Very nice grow

• Tika
            Tika commented
            Editing a comment
            Late to the party but gotta say GREAT GROWIN!

Okay so I got my seeds in today from n420g. I’m going to scratch the regular GSC I had going and start these. I decided to go with GG#4. Hoping I’ll be able to get a good grow on this because it’s some killer and I don’t want to mess it up. Also went with this strain for its gastrointestinal help for my wife. That’s why I’m hoping to grow it good so it can actual help her. I also have some Fruit Cake Punch and that could possibly be my outdoor grow for this year. Either that or white widow. Idk. But the GG#4 is in a shot glass waiting to soak up some water. Can’t wait for another grow!
          “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
          192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
          3 Gal Smart Pots
          FoxFarm Trio
          +Open Sesame
          +Cha-Chang
          +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
          192w t5
          Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
          FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
          FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

I found a ripe seed on the headbanger, it is soaking now (sunk) for the GFs grow, also some Bruce Banner 3

Comment

Smoke report on the stunted cricket victim.

Name:	IMG_0216.JPG
Views:	229
Size:	2.96 MB
ID:	299521 Due to its low mass this dried in only two days. I clipped a dirt encrusted larfy bud from the very bottom of the stem, and gave it to the resident potheads for evaluation (my wife, and maid). They raved and gave it a platinum platinum plus plus rating if there is such a thing. Sometimes looks can be deceiving. From a new420guy seed. I can't blame him for the actions of the cricket.

Comment

• Colombo
                Colombo commented
                Editing a comment
                But in the end ,she was a happy "little" girl that was beautiful in her own way.

• Spidermite
                Spidermite commented
                Editing a comment
                You have to love every plant as its own. And sometimes the oddest or smallest things are the best that God ever sent us.

Originally posted by Juicyj89 View Post
              Okay so I got my seeds in today from n420g. I’m going to scratch the regular GSC I had going and start these. I decided to go with GG#4. Hoping I’ll be able to get a good grow on this because it’s some killer and I don’t want to mess it up. Also went with this strain for its gastrointestinal help for my wife. That’s why I’m hoping to grow it good so it can actual help her. I also have some Fruit Cake Punch and that could possibly be my outdoor grow for this year. Either that or white widow. Idk. But the GG#4 is in a shot glass waiting to soak up some water. Can’t wait for another grow!
              Let us know if new420guy has his issues resolved. I have some GG4s in the works at the moment, but from Fast Buds through Seedsman. Off to a slow start, but things are looking promising. First photo is of the most promising GG4. That's my water softener in the background with a cover to protect it from the UV. This was, and is a temporary grow.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0670.JPG Views:	1 Size:	2.62 MB ID:	299528

The second photo shows the second supposed GG4 which actually doesn't even look like the same strain. Not in the original packaging Seedsman may have fugged up.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0669.JPG Views:	1 Size:	2.77 MB ID:	299529 Playin catch up after customs, crickets, and male seeds.

Comment

I have all of fast buds line up. They need to be trained more than other auto strains. They grow huge main colas if not topped but only a few side colas. MSNL autos dont need much of anything done to them. Nirvanas dont either. Fast buds are great but unless you have room for a sea of green of 6 to 7 foot tall plants top and lst them

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X