No announcement yet.

The Great Auto Showdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys can only imagine my heartbreak after being one of the founders of this competition, but looks like my total fuck up has taken me out. My stomach is sick right now! All the time and effort I put into these girls just to kill them by ashing my cig in the corner of my box and starting a fire. FUUUUUUUUCK!
    Im going to go ahead and add soil to the box. The leaves aren’t dry, but seriously discolored. I’m gonna water the piss out of them and add nutes, no defol, close the tent and give them a couple more days till I totally give up on them....FUUUUUUUCK!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      That is shiiity Man! So sorry to Hear @Retodd.
      Sometimes moving your light up and/or turning off will help with stress and recovery. B-1 which can be found in things like super thrive could help.
      I'm going to be so bummed out if you loss your plants I have been really enjoying watching them.

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the fuckin breaks. Another good reason to quit smoking. I quit 30 years ago, and don't miss it at all.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Unbelievable what a bummer. I have seen them bounce back and survive I've had 2 plants in bloom get sick and die ,apparently my watering system is not doing what its supposed to

I turned and added new soil and over a gallon of water w calmag, terpinator, and molasses to them and then sprayed all the leaves really good with distilled water. You can see that the stems all look good and even some of the leaves have some green in them, along with the buds. If they survive I’ll be elated and happy. If not, I guess I’ll just start over and be a super late finish to this. In case I didn’t say it earlier......FUUUUUUUUUUCK!
    🙏🏼✌🏻

Comment

• Doubledealing72
      Doubledealing72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope they bounce back retodd! That's a major bummer, your plants were looking awesome. Hoping for a full recovery for ya!

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      Thx bro..doing what I can

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      The up side is it was not worse, a little TLC your girls should jump back up.

So this is my California snow from fast buds started on 12/8 it stayed very small but the breeder said it would they also said an 8 week flowering time I’m coming up on 8 weeks now what do you all think is she close or should I let her go a couple of weeks longer. I also have a Gorilla glue auto and a sour diesel Haze auto in the last pic the sour diesel is taking a long time to flower though
    Last edited by Bishop882; 01-27-2019, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Bishop882
      Bishop882 commented
      Editing a comment
      Im not sure this is only my second grow and the breeders said 8 weeks from germination i just read that you should let them go a lil longer than the breeder says

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey bishop I read up a little on your strain and it does say 8 weeks from germination but also it say they will be cover in “snow” when in peak flower. Also your girl has a lot of white hairs. I’d wait until you see more red hairs. 80% typically.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I use the 8 weeks as a suggestion and I look at the tricholmes ,get a cheap 60x hand held scope and check them out you want cloudy with some amber mixed in yours look clear great pics by the way

Haha so I spelled Tricholmes wrong so I clicked on spell check it gives me Ostriches thats close

SaTurDAy
    Click image for larger version

Name:	8543B5C5-982F-44A4-B1A8-09BB1957BD3D.jpeg
Views:	196
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	287237Click image for larger version

Name:	1FEDB319-9D9B-4660-B8A8-0951CD93DCF6.jpeg
Views:	197
Size:	2.66 MB
ID:	287238
    “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
    192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
    3 Gal Smart Pots
    FoxFarm Trio
    +Open Sesame
    +Cha-Chang
    +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
    192w t5
    Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
    FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
    FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks a lot guys. For real. I really appreciate. Been a nervous wreck this whole grow with these autos. But hell they’ve been through a lot and they’re still alive. So they’re troopers for sure.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree Juicy Outstanding job

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks ojh

I noticed some pistils yesterday so I'm getting their lol
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Good looking grows wishbi could load pics been like 3 weeks lol ill have my auto grow posted on another site. Prolly check in a few more times.good luck

Comment

• uncledoug
        uncledoug commented
        Editing a comment
        I still can't post pictures either, wonder why? nebula

A pic to show I am listening, perlite has been added to all unoccupied pots. This one is not an auto though, Bruce Banner 3 at 24 hours old, fingers crossed its female,,,

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        if you give her a little extra N increase humidity and keep her cooler than normal by just a little it should influence her to be a female ,all this has to be done the moment she gets her third set of true leafs

• Juicyj89
        Juicyj89 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good to know ojh. That’s cool!

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        The temp is something I am fighting to keep down, maybe this near 0*F weather will help,,,
        So some chicken poo tea, extra RH (I am usually 60% or higher naturally below that I make soup)
        I will be watching for that third set,,,thanx!!

So, today I took them out and cut out 90%+ of the destroyed leaves and have upped the watering a bit. They’ve been getting folier fed twice a day. I’m trying to promote new growth on them. My girls have been in intensive care and just had another surgery. Here’s some before and after pix. I just can’t give up on them. They’re still my babies.
      🙏🏼✌🏻
      Attached Files

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good luck Retodd - with all that's happened, now is the time to leave them alone and see how they grow.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        took off all the sugar leaves, but have upped my molasses content on their feeding to make up for their loss, dum question but I thought the sugar leafs were just a name of the leaf why are you upping Molasses ,Im asking cause its something I dont know about lol

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100 They’re called sugar leaves because their main function is to turn the mixture of water and light into sugar for your plant. I had no choice but to cut them off because they were all damaged. Adding extra molasses or sugar to the root system is my best bet to make up the difference. So far they are slowly starting to come back a little. They’ve been completely trimmed as of yesterday. I’m glad you told me about using some molasses during the whole grow before when I’d only use sugar during the last few weeks. I’m just trying to do it all as a test to bring them back on the botany side of it. I read a book on bonsai too and using some of the knowledge I’ve picked up from that. Just doing what I can brother

Ok gonna try and post pictures of thing 2 White Moscow Day 48.
      Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
      Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
      36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
      4 bulb T5's for Veg.
      2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
      IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
      3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• Juicyj89
        Juicyj89 commented
        Editing a comment
        Null 😕

Looks like photos are not posting again. NebulaHaze to the rescue.

Comment

• furrysparkle
        furrysparkle commented
        Editing a comment
        Fix it! I wanna see your plant!

Still working over here 🤔

Name:	594A5CE2-91F4-41BB-BD34-A4A03237554B.jpeg
Views:	201
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	287572
      “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
      192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
      3 Gal Smart Pots
      FoxFarm Trio
      +Open Sesame
      +Cha-Chang
      +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
      192w t5
      Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
      FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
      FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

• Juicyj89
        Juicyj89 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well try again now uncledoug and yeah I’m just on iPhone. I think it might be fixed.

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        uncledoug I do all my uploads on my iPad 7

• uncledoug
        uncledoug commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm using my HP laptop with Windows 7. Just tried again but still won't load. Funny thing is yesterday morning I posted a picture for Juicyj89 on his thread and it worked fine.

just had to share, and display some stretching

Thing 1:
      was treated the harshest - so, Im ok with her being behind (even though she is 7 days older)
      I stopped counting at 13 tops/tips
      a compact little 6" tall

Name:	Thing 1.stretch.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	287720Click image for larger version

Name:	Thing 1.stretch.top.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	287723

Thing 2:
      I was easier on her, having been all heavy handed with Thing 1, then almost breaking her main stem ) - she did get some training, as much as I could do, while she healed
      she has 5 almost 6 colas of similar height (LOL almost 6, the next one down, is close to 2 inches shorter). there are some good sized stems, but there are alot of "OMG - is that going to grow enough, to hold itself up?"
      I would say a good 5-6 inches, has been 'stretch' just in the last 3 days. a couple of times, I swear I could see and hear her growing
      she looks all sad and droopy, because I was in her, tucking down leaves, before I decided to take pictures

Name:	Thing 2.stretch.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	287722Click image for larger version

Name:	Thing 2.stretch.top.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	287721

starting to get the first wispy hints of smell...
      musky - maybe earthy. not enough really to tell. just enough to stop and hunt for the smell

Name:	ganjamon.gif
Views:	259
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	287724

Comment

My autos starting to explode to bad I can't load pics wish I had a hr to wait for it to load. Oh well done trying it gave it 3 weeks good luck all my pics will b on 420 magazine

Comment

Mutient Louie has 32 top bud sites ,I noticed that the 3 way growth is on the stems and bud sites to I find that amazing ,I wish she was a photo I would clone her
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            I have taken some cuttings from autos for clones to make seed with, the seed from these will be of 1 parent only in hopes to get more plants like the parent. Will it work, IDK never grew autos before, I will get seed,,,, but there is no guaranty they will be exactly like Momma.
            That would an interesting trait to see if one can reproduce!

oldjarhead100 Did some close ups of how she’s reacting to my new treatment method. It only let me upload 2 pix however. I’ve had to cut off a few branches on her. I seen discoloring in the stems and knew they were drawing energy that wasn’t going to be enough, so I sacrificed them.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Retodd; 01-30-2019, 06:25 AM.

Comment

• Canuck147
            Canuck147 commented
            Editing a comment
            My opinion Retodd - to me it doesn't look so good. I've had a long look and wasn't even sure you want this opinion - but - looks to me like your pistils are darkening and it has trichomes all over the plant. Your plant is trying to bloom and finish. I hope I'm wrong.

• Retodd
            Retodd commented
            Editing a comment
            As I said Canuck147 I’m gonna really give them till this weekend to know for sure. The pistols are darkened from the smoke damage done to them. I was impressed with the trichomes production before this all happened. If I don’t see significant change by this weekend I’m gonna pull them and start new ones. I won’t know wether to scream or cry if I have to do that.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X