No announcement yet.

The Great Auto Showdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blazed227 I know your dealing with a horrible injury, but I wanted to invite you too bud. Red and I came up with this a couple months ago and it looks like it’s gonna be epic! We need the best of the best of the best SIR!
    🙏🏼✌🏻

Comment

I'm a newb but I should be down, have 3 Sour Livers (The Livers x Sour Crack) Auto's from Mephisto to start with. Going in 3 gallon fabric bags or pots with roots organic soil growing with cfl in 2x2x4 tent.

Comment

• Redwasp
        Redwasp commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds great. This should turn out to be alot of fun.

Oh yes Thanksgiving. Great holiday for food. I love the leftovers. What I dont always care for is getting the house ready. On average we have 45 plus people come to our house for Thanksgiving. My wife works to much to help but usually it's not a problem. But somehow this year I ended up with 2 harvests lining up to finish starting 9 days before Thanksgiving. Now that has been fun. Lol

I finally decided that I was going to get our family's farm crew to help get everything but the cooking done. Had 11 people over working the other day. Lol It was nice and a bit funny until it came time to pay them all. Lmao

Comment

On to a different topic I had grown White LSD auto a grow or 2 back. After a month or so cure it was great smoke but was a bit mild at the time. Made you want to sit in a drum circle and just kinda enjoy the rhythm. Fast forward until now at about 6 months later. (Would have to check the date on it.) Well man it has changed. It has decided it was going to fulfill its LSD namesake it is a very very stout trippy headstone. As one very very heavy smoker (two plus ounces every week) said, It is almost to much. Very interesting change. Never had one change so dramatically. It is not for a casual smoker at all if it turns into what mine did.

Oh the bonus to the above story, I am harvesting another one satarday. Lol

Comment

I have some GG4 autos on the way. I might actually join in with my newly acquired 315 CMH.

Comment

• Redwasp
            Redwasp commented
            Editing a comment
            Go ahead and Join. Will just be a fun way to learn something new or different. You are already logging in to the board and you are already going to be growing. So let's all learn about the different strains, grow techniques, and will always be someone around to ask and answer questions.

I might tear out a set of clones so I can join. Got some amnesia haze autos from seedsman. Started auto diesel last month
          640 watt hlg quantum board
          320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
          300 watt mars hydro sp3000
          150 watt hlg quantum board
          100 watt spider farmer led x2
          organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
          Water only i don't check ph
          6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

• Cloud
            Cloud commented
            Editing a comment
            Clones is bagseed from dispensary. Just flipped the mother's. I have no idea what they are

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Cloud. Jump right in , you will have a blast,lol
            Everyone will learn alot, I know I will, for sure!! I learn something new every grow.
            Some good growers in this contest, to learn from.
            HappyGrowing Cloud!!

• Cloud
            Cloud commented
            Editing a comment
            D.A.A.S.69 thanks dude will be joining in for sure now that i found a male. I don't talk a lot but im always lurking on the forums now. Always excited to see whats going on everyday.

God, I’m so excited to see all the different strains and techniques that come from this. Sounds like we may have around 10 ppl joining in. I sent a deal to OJH since we haven’t heard from him yet. I’ve read and watched a lot of y’alls grows over time. Really, it could be anyone’s game this go around. I know some of you do great on weight and bud size. Just to help some of you out I’m gonna give some help on the trichomes pic part. They make a wonderful clip on scope for iPads and cell phones for $14 and free shipping on eBay. Some of you have seen the pix from my ww journal. At 60X plus the 10+X you can get on your devices it’s the shit. Some of those spectroscopes can hit you hard in the pocket. Can’t remember the actual name, but do a search for 60X clip on microscope and I’m sure you’ll see it.
          ✌🏻Out brothers n sisters

Comment

Well i know im a noob but i totally would do this if i hadn't already planned a grow. I really wanted to do an auto for my next grow. Oh well, since I've never done an auto im sure this will be a learning experience. Good luck!
            “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
            192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
            3 Gal Smart Pots
            FoxFarm Trio
            +Open Sesame
            +Cha-Chang
            +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
            192w t5
            Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
            FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
            FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

Optic 4 has arrived - still waiting on a mystery Buddha seed to finish - 100 days now so shouldn't be long.

December 1 shouldn't be a problem for me. Redwasp what are the rules? We start germinating on that date?
              ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
              Mars Hydro
              Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Retodd
                Retodd commented
                Editing a comment
                No rules really Canuck147 We all grow at least one auto that will be marked as the one your using for the competition. Judging will be for total weight at the end of the grow, largest bud from the grow, and best trichomes pic. Pretty simple. You can use any technique or any strain you choose.✌🏻. Good luck

It will be my first grow but I still hope to be competitive especially with all of the help on the forum. I will be late to the party though I should be able to germinate on December 13th if all goes well. I'll be growing AK48 autos from Nirvana. I'll be purchasing my set up on black Friday, planning on...

4.5x4.5x7 grow tent
              630 cmh lighting
              6" exhaust fan
              soil grow for now unless I find a decent hydroponic set up (or make one)
              Unknown nutrient combo? Anyone know a good combo that does well with autos?

Will update once I gather the goods

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                MegaCrop works very well with autoflowers, easy an simple to use to.
                Good Luck with whatever you use.
                Have a nice Thanksgiving.

Canuck147 sorry short reply atm. Rules are pretty lax. Start your seeds as close to dec 1st as you can. Since they are autos dates wont change end results. They are done when they are done. The date being the same just makes it easier on us all.

Pick the plant that will be your contest plant and stick with it. So at the start let us know which exact plant will be your 1 plant. The reason is many are just growing 1. Label that plant somehow so we know which it is.

if you want more than 1 entry label them for example "Thing One and Thing Two!" Your number 1 will be vs all other 1s your 2s vs all other 2s and on down the line. Just clearly label them. I'll probably have 6 plants in that tent but I will only be picking 1 to enter.

The only other rule I can think of is value your Honor. An honorable man or woman needs no rules to tell them what is right. And a person with no honor is not controlled by rules.
              Last edited by Redwasp; 11-21-2018, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                Well said Redwasp

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Just what my old buddy Ojh, said. He knows all about Honor.

oldjarhead100 Here it is brother. Red explains it pretty well at the start. Since him and I came up with it the only thing I added was that the competition plant needs to be marked on its bag or container to make it 100% fair, not like anyone that’s doing it would be a douche and cheat...lmao. Show us what ya got...lol

Comment

Just found a male in my garden so ill rip out the clone from that plant and ill be able to join in
                640 watt hlg quantum board
                320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
                300 watt mars hydro sp3000
                150 watt hlg quantum board
                100 watt spider farmer led x2
                organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
                Water only i don't check ph
                6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

Do we plan on using this thread, or are you going to make a separate one Redwasp?
                  Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• Redwasp
                    Redwasp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think this one is fine.

I wasn't planning on another run of autos after these are done but hey I can do a couple here are my choices auto kush, RQS diesel,and st purple kush. I also have some Jack herer but I have three of them going right now I also have some seeds from an auto that hermied on me , Apparently my air injectors are not ment to be run continuously lol I want to see if any of those seeds grow

Now that you know what I have on hand could someone whos grown the strains before pick a good one for me lol
                  new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                  current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Redwasp
                    Redwasp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh never grew this but the St Purple Kush has my eye

• D.A.A.S.69
                    D.A.A.S.69 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    oldjarhead100 just don't slow them down any ,is all i can think off, and after they got good roots and are growing nicely, give them all the light you got, they love much light.

Your gonna do great, like you always do, my .brother.!!
                    Have a nice Thanksgiving! !!!!
                    Hal.
                    Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 11-24-2018, 11:56 AM.

• Retodd
                    Retodd commented
                    Editing a comment
                    oldjarhead100 Do the jock! I only say that because that’s what I’m going to grow. It would be nice to have someone to compare mine to especially from a veteran indoor grower like yourself. Glad your gonna participate brother.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X