Male?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Male?

Hello, supposed to be femenized sour diesel.
    Male or early flowers?

Thanks!
    Attached Files
    Im just a shy guy with a big dick.

How long can I wait, from this stage the plant is at now, until it risks other plants?
    Also curious to what would happen to a veg plant?

Comment

• PRIMO
      PRIMO commented
      Editing a comment
      You can wait a little longer if you want a lifetime supply of seeds.

When the balls open it is to late,,,,

Comment

You got a healthy and bushy male. If you have females get rid of the male.

Comment

• yellow
        yellow commented
        Editing a comment
        What if there is only another in veg?

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Then it won’t be a problem. But there no use for a male unless you are making seeds. And that requires a flowering female. So better to get rid of it and focus on female plants

Very male like three weeks into flower male!
      Grow and good luck
      Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

• yellow
        yellow commented
        Editing a comment
        Very well, two weeks actually

It’s a boy
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Howdy yellow, I think that the plant is a 'husky' boy! Sorry, but, chop it down, unless You do want seeds (if there is a female plant around)!
        Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• yellow
          yellow commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks! What if there is another in veg?

Looks like you may be just a tad to late, they look opened, you can see the little pollen teeth, just before the little flower. Great
        picture by the way.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by RagWeedDWC; 10-31-2018, 02:40 PM.
        Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
        A tale of two seeds
        Batter Up Sour Deisel
        Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
        New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
        Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Thanks peeps! Eliminated that pesky male.
        I understand the threat to female plants, but what threat does a male pose to a plant in veg?

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          Phylos is a cannabis genetics company that empowers growers of all sizes to produce the highest-quality cannabis in the most cost-effective way.

• Toker1
          Toker1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Find out sex 7 days after germination. That’s the information provided on the link you sent me. If sex was determined by the seed, then why need 7 days? And how would you explain stress creating male parts on a female plant?
          This sex test information doesn’t conflict any part of the article I sent you about getting more females.
          Like said before, this has worked for me... use it if you want.

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          Hahaha that’s ok toker. Just remember you are just a newbie. You been here less than 2 months, that’s not even a full grow. I’ve been here since the forum was founded and been growing since 2012. You got lots to learn, so don’t go around giving advice when we haven even seen you grow

9fingerleafs ok. 2012 lol. That’s so cute. Would not be calling people a newbie with only 6-7 years experience myself. Lmfao.
        but yeah in my 2 months here, I’ve managed to help several people get their plants straight. I’ve read your advice on here. You have a lot to learn. Give it another 6-7 years bro. Then maybe you can earn bragging rights.
        Lets see your grow bro. Show me what you think you got to brag about.

Comment

here are a few, im very proud of how much ive improved in the last couple of years, you can tell by the pictures and the health of the plants, this are ALL CFL grows. i can back up everything i know with expertise and with scientific information from trustworthy sources. so yeah im one of the members that try to help and give advice to newer members, just like many others out here, and you can scrub this site and wont a find a single case of me spreading misinformation the way you are. anyway i dont to argue with you, i dont care what you think, but i do care if you taint this site with "anti-scientific" bullcrap like that above, and im sure many members and the moderators also care about truth and will come forward if needed to clear the air.... peaceeeee

Suuuuup guys I'm pretty happy with my garden. Finally I got some more plants alive and growing roots 😬 There is another mutant in my garden. A trileaf

Recently I asked if people thought it was worth the effort to grow bagseed from brickweed. I got two seedling from the "same" weed. I took both seeds

Just a quick photo update. 600+watts of CFLs. Big plant is high quality strain. All the others are the brickweed seeds in experimenting on. I had a problem a

Hi guys, i just recently joined the forum, i wanna share my closet grow, i would love any tips or advices. This is my first indor ever😬 Im using ff happy frog

hey there growers, its been a while since i did any kind of journal so here i come again mostly with photo updates, right now its day 1 of flowering and im

just the ones i got handy, this is my current perfect health flowering plant
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9627.JPG
Views:	145
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	263359Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9621.JPG
Views:	115
Size:	1.79 MB
ID:	263357Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9616.JPG
Views:	701
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	263358

Comment

• Toker1
            Toker1 commented
            Editing a comment
            How adorable. I remember when I used to grow under cfl too. Anti scientific like sex being stored seeds. Lol nice try there. I’m not the one getting 5 m to every 1 f here. 😂
            I can see you have a lot to learn still. Maybe is you check your ego at the door, you will be able to listen to people who know.

Stunning bro, but your plants are always beautiful.
          I'm with you 1000percent, we are here, because we like to help people if we possibly can,
          Always wanting to see new people, take up the hobby. And learn how to grow.
          We ain't here to argue, contradict, and sound like we know it all, been growing along time myself, but don't claim to be no pro, and I try to sound like that when I try to help new growers,
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

Cant we all just get along? Better to have discussions about different grow techniques than to have an argument about anything.

Comment

You guys are right. Not sure why I got all but hurt about an individual trying to cut me down for being new to the forum. All is well.
              What do you guys think about grow techniques that produce mostly female plants from regular (non-feminized) seeds?
              ill send the link again if anyone missed it.
              Have you ever tried out these methods? How did they work for you?

Comment

• yellow
                yellow commented
                Editing a comment
                Interesting. How do you explain controlled situations where multiple plants share the exact environment and watering conditions. Yet some are male, some female.
                The entire article states certain changes and environmental impacts encourage females, however provides no evidence.
                “Stable moisture exposure in the air and medium promotes females.“ - HOW?
                I would like to see all of the declared methods trialed and tested before I believe it..
                Got me thinking; if it is a possibility, imagine the business for human gender choice.

• Toker1
                Toker1 commented
                Editing a comment
                It said environmental stresses can cause males. It’s not saying you will get 100% females, but get improved ratios.
                I found a need for this technique when a strain I wanted was only available in regular seeds. I tried it, had great success. Could be a fluke, maybe? That’s why I asked if anyone else has ever tried it. The more data points the better, right?

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                Well I tried to read that, but when it said 75% males from a crop, they lost me! I have planted regular seed from sacks since 1973. I have never seen that many males ever, in fact I get less than 10% males! Maybe I am just lucky
                I'll go back and try to read it later,,,but here the temps/rain/humidity can be all over the place,
                these were all outdoor grows, in the outback.

I have pretty much always grown feminized seeds inside. Outside, at least back in the day, pretty much all smoke had seeds. So to be honest we just never worried about it. I remember when Jamaican Sisamillian came out and we all thought it was exotic as hell. And you paid a premium for it. I was stupid and young so had no clue it just meant without seeds. Lol

We would cull some of the males if there were to many very close together but that was just about it. Of course all this was before the internet or even home computers. So unless you knew someone I dont even know if there was a such thing as a seed bank or companies that just sold seeds. So we used our own.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X