No announcement yet.

Male?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We would plant what ever seeds we had in our holding pens over the summer, prayed it rain. Shipping time come around and we would harvest it, and once in a while a stoned rabbit, before the cattle came in fertilized the space, and shipped off. We planted whatever we had and kept the seeds from the last grow (Sometimes a lot), the pens kept all the critters on the hungry side of the fence.
    I started coming here to learn about techniques of growing, at least better than chunking seeds in cow sh@t. Any process or method of improving what I grow for my needs is fertile ground, but growing small, I focus on the least amount of effort for returns. I will buy the feminized seed and be done with it.
    Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
    A tale of two seeds
    Batter Up Sour Deisel
    Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
    New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
    Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

I dont believe that a seeds gender is set until up to week three unless it is modified via feminization. That being said i think a seed can set its gender before the three week mark. Furthermore on things imo its also a belief of mine that this forum and site are used to create a place for collective and resouceful information. I believe some things are more of a practice than a necessity, and that novice and expert alike can achieve desirable yields. My father used to say that there's "more than one way to skin a cat". We all have a way to achieve a common goal, no matter the way(s) we go about this. Happy growing and good luck all!
      Call a plant beautiful, and it becomes a flower. Call it ugly, and it becomes a weed."

-Jonathan Lockwood Huie-

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X