I just dont know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! I just dont know

I cant tell...they look cloudy as hell to me. This is off of one of my mains. But still quite a few white hairs. So any opinions?
    Attached Files
    “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
    192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
    3 Gal Smart Pots
    FoxFarm Trio
    +Open Sesame
    +Cha-Chang
    +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
    192w t5
    Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
    FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
    FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

From looking at your pics. I would wait 'till this weekend. Then check if there is any amber showing anywhere. If there is, then harvest.

Comment

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have actually noticed a few sparsely placed ambers..but i just didnt know if i should do anything...

See kingfish, if you notice in the background of the first pic theres some blur of amber. So again, not sure because some still look almost clear....
    Attached Files
    “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
    192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
    3 Gal Smart Pots
    FoxFarm Trio
    +Open Sesame
    +Cha-Chang
    +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
    192w t5
    Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
    FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
    FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      That amber is either a reflection or maybe a single one on a leaf. The leaves can be deceptive. I try to focus on the buds. You got milky white. I assume those are on the tops. So the lower portion of the plant is probably clear. When the calax gets its first amber on the tops, then the lower portion of the plant should be milky white. You still got about another week or so left.

Yes most are very cloudy. Some are less cloudy/ just a bit translucent. But definitely no amber at all. Believe me you’ll know when you see them. When a few dark amber start to pop up I would harvest too

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      If you want I can show you some serious amber. I’ve had strain that all trichomes where a very clear amber but every single one of them. And I got pics from exactly where I like to harvest I think. Pm if you want the pics

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      I pmd you...

• gbauto
      gbauto commented
      Editing a comment
      That is the point where I will cut my plants. Most of the strains I've run don't need any help with couchlock.

The boys have this covered huh? I would only harvest a heavy indica strain at the stage the pictures are and still only a couple buds so i can see the difference in couchlock. I let all my plants get curling inwards red hairs and a bit more than "the first amber" visible in trichs.Id say about the time i see tincture like genetic material in an egg yolk.It's that tint of amber and looks like it could be growing a chicken lol!! Greats pics and nice sticky buds
    Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
    600W

LED
    2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
    BioBizzLight Mix
    Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
    Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
    Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
    CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
    Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

Comment

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey thanks Nartak. Im not even sure wether its a indica or sativa btw. Maybe hybrid. But i will at least wait for that amber to show. Im halfway thru week 7 of flower rn so it will most likely be soon.

• Nartak
      Nartak commented
      Editing a comment
      Never got away with less than 90 days from preflower in photoperiods and 90-+ days from seed in autos...

There are a few strains that don't turn amber, very few, but I like to wait until at least 10% show amber. I have a hand help microscope that is difficult to keep still enough for clear view of trichs color between clear and cloudy but there is no doubt when they start turning amber. How much amber before harvest is a personal choice. Nice photos, BTW!
    DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
    315 LEC
    6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
    6" Carbon filter
    3- 6" fans
    humidifier
    temp and humidity gauge
    5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
    FF trio nutrients

Comment

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X