No announcement yet.

New girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy holidays to U daas and thanks I'm trying hard here lol. New seeds shipped today trying a few new 1s from paul

Comment

Comment

Not sure what's up with pic loading lol got 1 loaded

Comment

Down to a few jars getting close glad I'm on the other end of a grow atm. Getting a little worried about my jack plant she not looking the best I might have missed the split base longer than I thought. Oh well new load of seeds be here Thursday will have choices to start

Comment

Comment

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                KTM690. Morning Bro, looking great to me, but the TieDie, plant is going to be tremendous.
                Keep up the great job 690.
                I still ain't seen a picture of your racing machine, but that's ok, it might bring back some scary memories, from days when I was really an idiot, lol

1st pic is the jack plant bulking up nice even though she split a little at the base. The next pic us tie dye which has been nothing but a great grow very easy going plant. Ill be growing more of these seeds soon as I put 8 in my latest order

Comment

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                  D.A.A.S.69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  KTM690 Beautiful machine, no kidding, she looks awfully fast too, Nice an clean.
                  Super nice picture of your countryside course.

• KTM690
                  KTM690 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks she's a good bike and yeah that pic turned out great wish it was a month later with trees buded out

Mines on left pic at my course

Comment

Put in supports can only load 1 pic at a time atm but took nice non light pics

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                    D.A.A.S.69 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    KTM690 great looking plants brother, you got some big, fat buds coming your way, before to long.
                    Your doing a great job, keep it up, ole bud.

Jack herer

Comment

Thanks daas been a good grow so far just this split issues but all seems ok there

Comment

Great to come home to these in mail box. Now who gets the call to start up

Comment

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                          D.A.A.S.69 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          KTM690, We've grown damn near every auto seed Paul's got, and love them too.
                          Just close your eyes and pick one, and it will be a good one,
                          We got enough of his seeds stashed in my house, to last much longer than, I ever will. His seeds, just like to grow, period, and they are always fresh.
                          Did Paul send you a t-shirt too ?
                          HappyGrowing

• KTM690
                          KTM690 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ill b picking your auto master brain if I hit a snag. Be prepared lol

Got a few shirts and dropped the 2 white moscow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X