No announcement yet.

New girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate to sound like a broken record but I see a lot of members here having some issues with seed orders and bad seeds in general. New guy 420 has been a blessing for me and a few others I've started 10 seeds from him so far and 100% succes. I've just started 2 white moscow autos and 3 other photos for a friend and in 16 hrs my autos are in soil cubes and tonight the photos will hit cubes 28 hrs since hitting wet towel. Any members with issues getting their seeds should give N420G a shot

Comment

• uncledoug
      uncledoug commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 turned me on to New Guy and I've had very good luck with his seeds, I soak them for 24 hrs. then plant, 3 days later she sprouts. Have you tried Sour Lowrider? Beautiful purple buds and very good smoke. 3 day delivery is also awesome, no customs.

• KTM690
      KTM690 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm currently growing his jack herer and tie dye. Trying out autos now 1st time growing autos. Also have a few of his sweet tooth autos

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      We been growing Paul's seeds, along time, damn near everyone he's got , auto wise, ChemsSister is my favorite, Headbanger, next, big, fast growing, strong smelling, super potent smoke.
      But ever plant I've grown from him grew very well, and is powerful smoke, with WhiteMoscow,and WhiteWidow, being right up there with the best of them,
      When our friends come over they don't even want to smoke, Mephisto -FastBuds -DPassion SweetSeeds or some of the others, we got cured in jars.They say Paul's are just way stronger. I wish we had money to send off and get them tested, but we aint,just listening to old old friends that's been smoking 50years, is good enough, for me, HappyGrowing and HappyHolidays

Started week 6 on Thursday my tie dye is winning the race but ole Jackie is bulking up

Comment

Pic 1 is both with tie dye on right jack herer left. Pic 2 is tie dye and 3 jack herer Look at pic 1 lol see that freak top on tie dye there's 2 of those

Comment

Here's my tie dye she's doing great I'm thinking 7 to 14 days seeing a few cloudy trics

Comment

Here a the jack herer she's still having issues from a split base getting some curling on leaves. I'm thinking its from lack of water as she is struggling to suck it up

Comment

Week 6 and 4 days hoping my jack makes it to finish she's pretty sick but still kicking

Comment

Getting new scope but not a bad shot of tie dye she's starting to cloud up

Comment

Out side the tent pics coming along.

Comment

That last post was the tie dye lol forgot to add this is the jack herer

Comment

New scope coming today just in time my tie dye is so close to done can't wait to look inside the trichs lol

Comment

Put down my tie dye last nite. She was more than ready great finishing plant looks 2 be a good load about 4 oz I'm thinking prolly a bit more but ill take 3 to 4. Pics are a pain to post still so ill post a few of the nugs

Comment

Jack herer is 50 50 cloudy to orangish color trichs but mostly white hairs she's had a rough 4 weeks due to base cracking but somehow is doing great giving s few days till a few more hairs turn and she gets the axe

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X