315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

This is my favorite time when they poke through with no idea that I'm gonna kill them and smoke them. Kinda like when a whitetail comes in to my stand with no idea that I'm gonna kill it and smoke it to perfection then eat it

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hard to beat them fried backstraps, with rice an gravy.
        Smoked venison is awesome too.
        What kind of plants are you growing ?

Left is tie dye and right is jack herer both 420 guy seeds

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        You got your seeds from a good guy, I've grown 3of Paul's seeds to harvest, and got another one about half way thru,
        I love the way they grow, they don't mess around, they get with the program after about 8-10days.
        KTM690

Photos also

Comment

Gonna fail on a complete journal but ill post weekly updates I will b potting them tonight in final pots maybe a touch of their first nutes next week

Comment

New home for the girls they should b cranking it out now very nice root mass in 4 days of keg cup

Comment

Comment

Day 16 for the girls coming along nicely. Gave them a taste of some fish turd today

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Sure is nice an clean an pretty in there, your plants look to me like they just about to take off,
                Nice setup, young plants are tricky when it comes to watering, ain't they ?

They are but new pots I'm using are gonna help with that

Comment

I try to keep my tent super clean spend lots of time between grows to wash it down thanks for noticing daas

Comment

Showing nice growth over last couple days they are sucking up the juice very nice I'm guessing training will begin in 3 to 5 days. For sure some off the best growth and fast and hearty seeds I've had in quite some time thanks again 420 guy

Comment

I have a good jag of autos on the way gonna get my feet wet with those. Can't wait. Ill b picking daas brain on those lol. Hope they work out as 420 guy hasn't won any weed titles which I guess means a lot in the world of growing weed hahaha. Good thing I smoke to get high

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                      D.A.A.S.69 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      KTM690, me to 690, all i want are good healthy growing plants, that get you high as hell. I don't worry bout Cup winners either.The few Cup winners I've grown didn't do any better than my other plants, I must have messed them up, I reckon. Lol

Training day is almost here thinking 3 more days

Comment

Traing day was early they got a hair cut this morn

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X