Best LED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best LED

Hey y'all! Wich do you prefer, g8LED or solarsytem LED? Or if you have a brand that you think is better post a comment! I'm using mars hydro LEDs and I was told they are "behind in technology" lol .

Here's a pic of my 1st grow so far
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jeezusjuiicee; 10-06-2018, 09:22 PM.

Welcome, JJ
    Both of the fixtures you listed aren't much better then the Mars you're currently using. I'd suggest that you do some research-use the link for some good info.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• Jeezusjuiicee
      Jeezusjuiicee commented
      Editing a comment
      I watched every single "best quality LEDs 2018" I could find on YouTube. At least 10 videos I watched. If that's not research idk what is. Not to mention tons of reviews on different lights. So I'm not sure what to say.solarsystems has the most advanced remote system on the market. I also know vipar spectra was on alot of those lists aswell so thanks for the link

1st video I watch on that website "vipar spectra isn't as efficient as some of the top dogs out there" and it beat the other light in the video

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've got both the Vipar450 and a 300watt GHydro, and the GHydro consistently grows better buds than the Vipar, the Vipar does fine vegging, but is missing when it comes to
      growing nice buds.
      PS- the old model Mars 300s , are really good lights, compared to others, of the same watts.
      Nice for small tents.
      Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 10-07-2018, 06:37 AM.

• Jeezusjuiicee
      Jeezusjuiicee commented
      Editing a comment
      Never heard of g hydro! Or is that the g8 brand? And thanks man! I was overthinking it haha

You will get as many answers as there are growers!

That said:
    I have worked with a couple of Viparspectra 1200 PAR series with great results, but use multiple Marshydro's in my tents.

In Marshydro, I have a couple of the 300w (very dense buds) and a couple of MarsHydro reflector series (massive growth rate).
    10 oz auto grows (3x5gal nursery pots-Roots Organic Original) in a 2x4x6 tent and 1020w total MarsHydro LED's.

If I had to pick just one LED it would be MarsHydro96 Reflector series- great yields and avereage density for a 2x3 footprint.

My last purchase (Sept 18) was Marshydro 300w under $50 as a flash sale on Amazon.
    It's all bullshit - until you smoke it!

KISS @ Dry/Cure:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-kiss-dry-cure

Staged Harvest:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-in-the-wings

Grow Journals:

#3, Window Sill Grow - auto:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...nic-soil-24-7g

#4, KISS grow- Girl Scout Cookies- auto:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Comment

• Jeezusjuiicee
      Jeezusjuiicee commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha ok that's honestly music to my ears. Cause I have the mars hydro reflector series! I have 2 102w lights, one for each plant, the grow store I went to told me "oh yea mars is so out of date"
      For once can people stop trying to money grab? 😂 Do you think I should add some extra watts per plant? I only have 200 in there I have a 2x4 grow tent with the 2 reflectors In there

• Weed Pharma
      Weed Pharma commented
      Editing a comment
      I would add Marshydro 300w to your light set up.

Timber grow lights, rapid led. Chip on board leds, or quantum boards or strips.

Comment

from what ive seen the best available fixture is spydrx https://fluence.science/store/spydr-series/spydrx-plus/

Comment

Best fixture is HLG 550. Well now there is a HLG 550 v2 so that is the best.

Comment

• iGrow420710
          iGrow420710 commented
          Editing a comment
          HLG 550 is 2.4 umol and the v2 considerably more.

This light comparison list has been moved.
        Last edited by DrPhoton; 04-11-2019, 11:23 PM.
        Written Articles:
        Light Metric Systems
        Using Light Efficiently
        The Light Cycle Debate
        Environment Conditions
        Grow Light Technologies
        How To Compare Grow Lights
        To Defoliate Or Not To Defoliate
        Having A Light Source Too Close

Check Out Our Social Media Channels For More Resources:
        Facebook
        Twitter
        Instagram

Comment

• DrPhoton
          DrPhoton commented
          Editing a comment
          Done

It looks fairly close to the fluence. Taking into account the calculated data.

• DrPhoton
          DrPhoton commented
          Editing a comment
          A closer look and they have actually stolen fluences design. ^.^

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks man.

Nextlight mini is perfect for a 2x2 Tent. Performed excellent and is assembled in the US.

Comment

I have no issue with Mars Hydros I am running. I do however have a cheap led (red spectrum) and they work well together... I know MH has a new series that just came out too...

just my experience!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X