Prepping for oct 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prepping for oct 17

So soon I will be popping 4 seeds... stil yet to decide which. I havnt grown weed in about 12 years... that was outdoor. I will be doing indoor.

I know when to harvest, but I do have a question.

Closer to the finishing of things. I have read what to expect while flowering.... the last 3 weeks are when significant growth of the bud happens correct? It says week 6/7 Does it continue to grow come week 8 as well, or is that just the maturing?

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Not really growth per say, during that last week, but they can ad a lot of weight at the very end.
    Happy October 17th, neighbor!!
    Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

Comment

I had some gorilla glue and on the first day of week 8 I could touch my thumb and pointing finger I fed them water and molasses 3 days later I could not put my finger around the same bud , during the last couple of weeks your buds will double/triple in size
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Perfect! Thank you. I want to ensure I have a solid knowledge base, prior to the date! Of course gwe is a knowledge library on its own!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Waiting too for Oct. 17 to "come out of the closet".................as a LEGAL grower!

Comment

• Qwertywill
            Qwertywill commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol, only come out if your following the "4 per house limit"!!

• gold01ca
            gold01ca commented
            Editing a comment
            absolutely! only 4............honest

Envious of our Northern neighbors...
          WHAT???
          5x5 grow space
          900w of Vero's and F-strips
          4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• Qwertywill
            Qwertywill commented
            Editing a comment
            Im sure others will follow suit in the years to come!
            We are going to be the ginnie pigs! They will review after 5 years after. I hope they drop a bunch of the crap rules..

• GreenhouseEffect
            GreenhouseEffect commented
            Editing a comment
            Once they get a hold of the money, that will be that. Our first year of legal Rec in Colorado, the state took in more tax revenue then they were legally allowed to keep, they even came out and said how they REALLY did not want to give some of it back! ( so they had one day of tax free retail to make up for it, then they changed the laws so they could keep it all)
            I think if Sessions and Trump were to try and crack down on Cannabis right now, Colorado would leave the union, just to much $ to be made.
            So we have legalization, not for the right reason, but we still have it. And we can at least grow a couple plants for our selves with out to much fear of jail time.
            There has been some push back since legalization, but it has not amounted to much, and in general, public opinion has become mostly either pro cannabis, or at least to not really care so much.
            The better we do with how the public views weed, and us, the more of the bull shit laws are likely to go away.

I'm envious of your whole country legalizing though!! I think it will help the cause of the whole rest of the
            world a lot!

23 days to go............like a kid counting down to xmas!

Comment

Originally posted by gold01ca View Post
            Waiting too for Oct. 17 to "come out of the closet".................as a LEGAL grower!
            Hey gold01ca - you might want to have a look at bill c-45 https://www.parl.ca/DocumentViewer/e...5/royal-assent - sorry could not find the gov url. I am in CA as well and recently we had the fire department show up at he door for smoke alarm inspection. Actually they said they Needed To Come Inside and Inspect our alarms at that point they asked if they could come in and I said NO...We live in a private home with a mortgage . I wondered if this was some probing tacit for the gov because this has never happened before..

The 4 plant max! and the part about how a warrant or what ever they call it can be obtained by means out side of a court and judge.

Still think it best to remain in the closet, probably safer and less surprises.

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
              GreenhouseEffect commented
              Editing a comment
              Even living in a "Free State" I am still really careful, and I try to be a discreet as possible. DON'T trust any of those people, there is nothing more dangerous than a committed public servant
              " Just doing doing his job". Paranoia is why the old hippy's that ain't rotting in jail right now, are free.

• Qwertywill
              Qwertywill commented
              Editing a comment
              Greenhouse, your bang on. Never trust anyone. I myself am in a "power" position even... I just don't hear or see anything down this avenue! If it's work place safety I would care.....other than that ..... nope!

Even when it's legal, I wont be going around flaunting that I grow in peoples faces, I will still have a charcoal filter etc.... Less chances of a B&E while I am gone!

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              good luck I'm legal and I dont tell anyone except you all lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X