Well I have a girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I have a girl

So three weeks into the switch she finally shows off her lady parts. Lmao. She has out grew the tent though; shes about 3 ft. May need to start more lst. This is my first grow 250watt led with gh trio hydroguard root booster calmag in a 2 gal hydroponic bucket.
    Last edited by Ace3785; 09-12-2018, 09:30 AM.

DankwingDuck

Comment

• DankwingDuck
      DankwingDuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking good . Can’t wait to see her when you harvest . Don’t be afraid to supercrop her if you need the space . It will release growth hormones also and really boost her production.

Congratulations! What did you name her?!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

• Ace3785
      Ace3785 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have no idea the strain lmao. Just a random from a friend. But shes growing tall like an sativa and has indica leaves

Congratulations, now it’s the really exciting part. Mine are now into week four and I have one Indica and two w.w. The w.w are about five and a half feet tall and around three feet in diameter, smelling and budding up real nice , happy trails to you and your new gal.

Comment

Great job ace good luck on your grow and keep posting pics

Comment

Wow great job you said 3 feet in a 2 gallon resevoir that sounds like a monster can you give us a Root pic? interested in how they look..

Comment

• Ace3785
          Ace3785 commented
          Editing a comment
          Will do in the morning. Shes in bed lol

Sorry I haven't been able to get a root pic; I plan on doing a water change this tomorrow and will take one. Also try and figure a way to get my lights further away; even though I dont see discoloration. She has been doing great. I tried supercroppong her with no fault still growing strong every time I bend a stem shes pointing back up in 8 hrs or less. Buds are forming nicely.

Comment

Cool thanks. She looks good although a little close to the lights..

Comment

After you supercrop her you have to tie her down. They are some fiesty beasts.

Comment

Hey guys, I was wondering how long does the flower streach last. I thought she was indica dominate being fat leaves and all. I switched her at about the 7th or 8th node, without topping but I did fim at the switch. She has now almost quadrupled in height and is still growing into my lights I was wondering continued suppercropping and tying her down or invest in a taller tent? She is only in a 2 gallon abbaponic bucket. The light is off but went off when I went to take the pics so I didnt wake her lol.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Ace3785; 09-25-2018, 10:09 AM. Reason: Insert pics

Comment

If I am not mistaken, week 6 is pretty much the end. Some strains will be HUGE!

You may need to supercrop!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

• Ace3785
                  Ace3785 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Friday will be the end of week 3 since hairs started growing. So I'm still gonna have to get the taller tent, she doesnt have much room on the sides for suppercropping without major defoilation to prevent covering other bud sites. Would any defoilation hurt at this point? I have read allot on the topics here, still just unsure

• D.A.A.S.69
                  D.A.A.S.69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ace3785, If you can afford it I would definitely get a taller tent, that is a beautiful plant !! That main head, is gonna be huge when it fills in. Nice.
                  I don't think she's gonna grow much taller though, but you still don't want to burn your plant, either, I'd do whatever it takes to keep them out of being to close to your light.
                  That plant will love a taller tent.

I would just go for a bigger tent tbh. Defoilating is really a your decision basis... it will more let light through... but whats up for debate is if it actually helps But I dont think it will help much with the hight end of things!

Comment

Thank you guys. I may do some super cropping to get me thru till I can buy and get the larger tent delivered. D.A.A.S.69 thank you shes come a long way shes turned out very nice for such a rocky start.

Comment

Ace, I'm glad it is doing so well. Do you have much room for your light? Doesn't look it! At least where it's early in flowering, you can always take it out and put the led light above it, shouldn't bee too much smell!

Comment

• Ace3785
                      Ace3785 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No room at all actually lol. The light is against the top and the plant is now against the light(doing some suppercropping tonight to fix it). Had allot going on with work but my main light doesnt really get hot enough to burn. The metal fins on my side lights will though lol. I have a new tent going to be delivered by next friday.

• D.A.A.S.69
                      D.A.A.S.69 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah man, do what you got to do, to keep them buds out of the light untill your new tent gets there.
                      GoodLuck Ace.

So two weeks into the new tent. I have some light burn and some weird shaping due to having no room. But the buds are coming along nicely, not just hairs anymore.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                      D.A.A.S.69 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ace3785, Cant see your plants very well, because of your grow light being on, in the future try to take pics in natural light.
                      But they look very nice what I can see,, do what you have to, to keep your buds out of the light, don't let them get bleached or burned.
                      Congratulations on the new tent.
                      GoodLuck

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X