No announcement yet.

Battle of the Beards: The Wasp vs The Pagan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey pagan my plants said you need to think about this as they were listening to it:

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      "Cuz ya see I'm on a losing streak, I can't get no, No no no."

Redwasp My girls send their regards and would like you to play this ditty to your lasses
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I love this track
    Last edited by PaganRich; 09-12-2018, 01:03 PM.

Comment

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Lmao good one.

Here is one for those of us who live by the big beautiful D.A.A.S.69 will know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Battle of the beards, bunny style

Comment

• Redwasp
        Redwasp commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol I used to watch those all the time. And sorry to the serious growers watching plants grow can get boring until they require so much work that you dont have time to be bored.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	247927

Marley lives forever https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XHEPoMNP0I
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

No more helmet head. Lol Click image for larger version

Name:	20180912_195645.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	247967

Comment

Redwasp Right beside you Red...Like 2 B17 pilot`s desperately fighting our way back to England from Nazi Germany...50 calibres blazing, valiently fending off waves of Me109`s and FW190`s screaming in for the kill.

Comment

I pot mine when I see roots. Hopefully today or tomorrow.

Comment

She isnt growing as fast as wonder women but if you have ever grown a wonder woman you know why. I swear you could put one in the pits of Hades and still grow a great plant.

Comment

And you PaganRich mentioned NiN somewhere. I have front row seats this month center stage in a 5500 seat venue to see them. Cant wait. Gonna be epic

Comment

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                Man, last gig I went to..Ministry...ended up with me going to the ear hospital and being told that after decades of abuse I was luckier than most...and she had seen band members from many famous bands incl Massive Attack so she was used to musicians and the effects of loud music...but still said I needed hearing aids like Tom Araya and ear plugs at gigs but not sure I`d wear them for a NIN`s gig...that sounds seriously awesome. Envious. You get a chance, check out Chelsea Wolke album Hiss Spun....sex, drugs, beer and music have been good foundations to my badly led life

• starramus
                starramus commented
                Editing a comment
                This light weight tune needs to be listened to at maximum volume. https://youtu.be/dsM4FM3MiK0 I guess scraping dried urine crust off of urinals will get you kinda negative on human society!
                Last edited by starramus; 09-14-2018, 02:20 PM. Reason: for real

Ok she went in her pot today. She is an eager little beaver. Check her root. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180914_103251.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	1.62 MB
ID:	248486

Comment

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                D.A.A.S.69 Cheers D...hope you`re mellow mate

• starramus
                starramus commented
                Editing a comment
                "I can't hit a thing with a glock." That polymer body might have something to do with it.

• Redwasp
                Redwasp commented
                Editing a comment
                I actually have Rugers, S&W,Sigs, and an array of others. But never owned a glock. But he was close enough. He is in England. Not the Great south where a gun comes with every new birth, house purchase, and walk to the park. So I ignored the wrong gun type. Lol

How can the U.S. military being wrong in death dealing?I have one just in case human society implodes.

Last edited by starramus; 09-14-2018, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• starramus
                starramus commented
                Editing a comment
                i have to agree. as nikita said the survivors will envy the dead. the killing off has already started with the soup/shooting da jour.

I have the strangest feeling that this is only a zoological experiment, and that the zoo is about to close.

• Redwasp
                Redwasp commented
                Editing a comment
                Lmao I'm thinking we have some crazy people on this site.

I keep waiting to find a strain of smoke Called "Naked Lunch" after the movie with the same name. If you can find that movie watch it. My favorite movie. You will have to search hard. But if you ever here me say I found smoke that fits Naked Lunch better get your wallet out.

• starramus
                starramus commented
                Editing a comment
                Seed-Finder - Results for your search

No search hits for your search to "Naked Lunch"

Tip: Do you know the name of the breeder?
                So have a look to our list of all breeders!
                Or use our extended search with a lot of optional functions!

...search with at least one of the words: Naked Lunch
                ...search with all of the words: +Naked +Lunch

In the mean time smoking what I call Lisa 03. And it feels like this

Comment

William Burroughs wrote the book Naked Lunch the movie is based on. He was one of the original beats. He was a heroin addict, homosexual, boy lover (one of the reasons he lived in Tangier, and author Naked Lunch his best known. The movie is easily picked up on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Naked-Lunch-C...ds=naked+lunch
                Last edited by starramus; 09-14-2018, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• Redwasp
                  Redwasp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes but most people think easy Is Netflix. I have my copy. My favorite movie ever.

• Redwasp
                  Redwasp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And have you ever read or watched Naked Lunch? If so you would understand.

Yes I've read the book, and seen the movie. The book is based on his Interzone manuscript. His sojourn in Tangier was mainly to obtain heroin, and boy sex. And to escape a murder charge in Mexico. He shot, and killed his second wife. I have also read a collection of correspondence he and Alan Ginsburg held during his stay in Tangier. He wrote to Ginsburg that he had found a boy who could play the shaft of his penis with his sphincter muscle like a flute. Sometimes Burrough's personal life is more shocking than his writing. Pick up the book at your local library. It is also available as a streaming audio book on hoopla free of charge.

Comment

• Redwasp
                  Redwasp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It is not something I cant find yet. It was mentioned on another board. It is supposed to be a stronger strain of White LSD. And with that name it has alot to live up to in my book.

• Redwasp
                  Redwasp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I mean who doesnt want their type writer to turn into a talking butthole and their best friend. Lmao

• PaganRich
                  PaganRich commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Redwasp Grew this once and loved it
                  LSD-25 Auto has a satisfying body buzz, but the psychedelic punch can't & won't be denied. Her Indica side will keep you grounded while the trippiness frees your mind so it can take off in a flight of ideas. Enjoy LSD-25 too much, which is very possible even for the highly tolerant, and you could see pink Gorillas floating around the room. Enjoy in moderation!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X