No announcement yet.

Battle of the Beards: The Wasp vs The Pagan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pagan I think I saw u growing a peyote strain I'm getting a few named peyote kush curious if they are close and how was the grow. Any info would be greatly appreciated

Comment

KTM690 I quickly took some pics for you but on my mobile and not bril but they give a feel...
      Pics 1-2 is a Peyote Critical Kush-she is lovely though currently under mite attack. Stems require support and a long 3 month flowering from flip I reckon...Pic 3 is one of her parents...Critical Kush and she`s different being more squat but an amazing smoke-menthol and a strong good positive hit....I looked on the seed bank site I used and couldn`t see a strain just called Peyote Kush so couldn`t see the specs but Peyote Kush isn`t as squat as the Crit with less side branching and can do multiple tall stems with good node spacing. Nutes are mid-range and watered 3/4 gal tops every 2-3 days. Excellent trich production and mid-range yield-for me-Critical Kush is slightly different and a robust, hardy girl but beware of nutes as I find myself that she doesn`t like too high. Also, took me 2-3 grows to really start to get to know her. Not sure if this is of any use to you but any info I can help you with, more than happy to share with you mate

Comment

• KTM690
        KTM690 commented
        Editing a comment
        Great thanks for the info the seeds I'm getting are from new 420 guy. Its a new seed on his list ill look up the genetics and let u know what he crossed thanks for your info on the strain

The peyote kush is a peyote x Skywalker og hybrid not sure if that helps ya but seemed and looked like something is like to grow. I will keep in touch with you on this seeds are coming today and not sure yet what ill pop have some great strains coming with autos also. Thanks again pagan

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        KTM690 Is that 420 linked to the UK site or is that just a seed seller cos 420 is like GWE over here...just curious mate. Mate, anything I can do with my very limited experience then please shout. Have a merry festive period to you and yours as well

I`ve been working on Critical Kushes and whilst I struggle with heights and yields the buds I do grow I`m very, very happy with. This is a Critical Kush-beautiful lass-coming to the very end but the buds are mega dense and very solid, the hit lovely and positive from previous smokes....very happy with this lass. Being treated for mites.,.... added a picture from Barney`s of their Crit and I`m pretty happy that I came close to their mark. A good day after all the mite shite
      Last edited by PaganRich; 12-20-2018, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Thanks pagan 420 guy is a dealer and breeder in USA not sure if he's linked in there or not. I started using him when my seeds orders were repeatedly stolen by customs lol. My second grow going now and his seeds are awsome in every way have a great holiday also Thanks for ur help

Comment

Hi all, unfortunately Redwasp has had to duck out of this contest so it`s null and void with no winner but I will put pics at end of Peyote and wet yield yield with anticipated dry yield of 25% (post anticipated moisture loss) just to tidy things up. Sorry about this folk but it was an unforeseen situation and my thoughts are with Red

Comment

• Retodd
            Retodd commented
            Editing a comment
            I’d just call it a tie brother

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            I like that Retodd mate.....a tie it is then. Good call mate

This will be my last post ever. But growing in states that they dont like it is part of the game. So Pagan wins hands down..love you guys and happy growing. Lu keep at it

Comment

• kingfish
            kingfish commented
            Editing a comment
            I hate to see you go my friend. You have been a asset on this forum. Don't stay gone forever.

Well, have heard from Red and whilst he`s awaiting final yields it looks pretty damn conclusive that he has won and so I humbly concede and offer victory toasts to Red...well done that man and thanks to everyone who has followed this for supporting such an enjoyable encounter. That`s it folks, another grow done and dusted

Comment

At least we stay in touch. He does have a bitchin yield going on. Maybe it’s our southern weather....lol.

Comment

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              It`s a problem trying to link 2 guys over a grow, especially our type of grows. The length of time and external influences makes it very difficult to bring it to a satisfactory conclusion sadly but at least we had fun

• Retodd
              Retodd commented
              Editing a comment
              Right....Jusr another reason why I love this forum. You guys are both great guys too. This competition gave me a lot of good laughs too. I really hope you decide to come back into the Great Auto Showdown. There’s a lot of notifications on there that you were telling me about PaganRich , but you can always just ‘dismiss’ them. If you see where I post mine you can just check them. Be nice to have a friend cheerleader on there. Reds not on there either buddy

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X