Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me looking for the perfect strain which is out there waiting

Comment

And and the Ninja is waiting. So we are safe here Click image for larger version

Name:	20180919_120933.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	2.03 MB
ID:	250454

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        A damn fine looking lass you have there mate but safe? I think not.....HaHaHa(evil kung fu chuckle)

• Redwasp
        Redwasp commented
        Editing a comment
        He has friends. Lol

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Damn!.......... I will be back

Peyote is beginning to pick up a bit now she`s got used to the 10litre airpot and starting to get going.

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Redwasp Thanks mate

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice job men, they both look very nice to me.I hope they grow to be monsters ,with huge buds. Cheers.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        D.A.A.S.69 Hey up D mate, wondered where you`ve been hanging. Good to hear from you again. Stay mellow mate

Peyote and Ninja lookin swell!!! This is just too, too exciting!!!!!!!
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_60086.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	1.64 MB
ID:	250914 So far im very impressed with the Green Ninja. Far left is an ak47, then the Green Ninja, the last 2 on the right are Wonder Women. Think tomorrow I'll put her in her final home and start her under better light. So far just been under a t5. Click image for larger version  Name:	20180920_184024.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.03 MB ID:	250915

Comment

• kingfish
          kingfish commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking good Red

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks. I am very happy with it so far. It looks like it is going to be very easy to train. Cant wait fo see where I can take these little guys. Been awhile since I've grown photos. So excited about the possibilities.

They look so lonely and pitiful in their new home. I have some Jane's Addiction playing to chear them up. After that I'm thinking Viloent FemmsClick image for larger version

Name:	20180921_135157.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	2.32 MB
ID:	251179

Comment

• Californiakid
          Californiakid commented
          Editing a comment
          "When I'm walking I strut my stuff,...
          And I'm so strung out....
          I'm high as a kite and just might ...
          Stop to check you out."...

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol Great song. And no I'm not to old to know Wild Thing. Lol

• GreenhouseEffect
          GreenhouseEffect commented
          Editing a comment
          Let me go on, like a blister in the sun....
          Kinda makes me want to watch some old John Kusak movies.

Peyote is growing very nicely. This will be it for a few days as there`s only a certain amount of excitement you can get photographing young plants

Comment

Here is one for all those who keep asking if there bud is ready to cut down:

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Now that's funny, dude. I just wish ,we would have had someone to ask on our first few plants, I know I messed up many crops by harvesting early. Lol
            Have a nice Sunday Redwasp

• Redwasp
            Redwasp commented
            Editing a comment
            D.A.A.S.69 yes we always went to early on those first ones.

Ok I'm gonna repot tomorrow. Have the NIN concert here in a few or I would now. But still happy with this seed and strain. She is beating all but maybe just maybe one of my wonder women which is a huge feat in itself. Never seen a strain grow faster than wonder women. Well I'll let you guys decide. The green ninja is third from the left. Ak47 2nd from left. The other 2 wonder women. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180924_151847.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	4.15 MB
ID:	252095 and the Green Ninja by heavyweight seeds Click image for larger version

Name:	20180924_152007.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	232.9 KB
ID:	252096

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
            GreenhouseEffect commented
            Editing a comment
            Man, those are looking awesome Redwasp!

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Envy is not cool but where NiN`s are concerned...I`m envious Girls are looking good mate, as well

• Redwasp
            Redwasp commented
            Editing a comment
            The concert was awesome. Just got home a bit ago. Maybe I will be able to hear again someday. Lol

And thanks on the plants.

Here you go Pagan. What you have to look forward too. However their beards are no where near as good as mine.

Comment

• KingKush
            KingKush commented
            Editing a comment
            Without darkness there would be no meaning to light

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Gaood ole Slayer :

• Chefbjy
            Chefbjy commented
            Editing a comment
            KingKush Without discovery there would be no secrecy or mystery (light and darkness). 😉

Sorry that is one very few will appreciate. But those that do will appreciate it alot.

Comment

Peyote is coming along nicely. Just letting her do her own thing at the moment
            Pics1-2 shows her chillin` out

Comment

• kingfish
              kingfish commented
              Editing a comment
              Pagan, why not just LST without topping?

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              kingfish I appreciate your thinking behind this as it can be viewed as slowing growth a bit via topping but I`m trying to standardise my `abilities` into a set of skills that are consistent and regular. Doing that will then let me see what aspects I need to work on further so at the moment I am reining in my butterfly mind...that`s it really. I also like topping as it gives me some options for the type of grows I favour. That`s it really kingfish, nought deeper than that in my thinking at present mate

• kingfish
              kingfish commented
              Editing a comment
              I got your back mate.

Ok went to 1000 watt mh today after repotting. We will see how they do. Pagans are looking very nice so have my work cut out for me.

Comment

• Redwasp
              Redwasp commented
              Editing a comment
              A big gun or a big sword will do a person absolutely no good against a person who knows how to use a pocket knife really well. So how are you with a pocket knife? I can move it to a viperspectrum 450 of your worried.

• Chefbjy
              Chefbjy commented
              Editing a comment
              Haha as long as you optimize your space and canopy that 400watt will do just fine. I wouldn't be worried PaganRich 😉. I know I did just fine with a 600 if not better then my 1000. I wouldn't switch to leds Redwasp give him a run for his money. 🍻 cheers fellas.

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              Chefbjy He`s a dark horse is ole Red. Wonder what he`s gonna pull out of his hat re: the main tent. Saying that, the British stiff upper lip isn`t trembling just yet. Getting there though lol

No idea what size this pot is. That's 2 5 gallon buckets of ffof Click image for larger version

Name:	20180926_113138.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	2.28 MB
ID:	252586

Comment

2 of these full. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180926_113344.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	2.51 MB
ID:	252588

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X