Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battle of the Beards: The Wasp vs The Pagan

Hail all on this fine day
    Today marks the start of a friendly grow between myself and Redwasp. Bit of a laugh, nought heavy kinda thing.
    Reds choice is Green Ninja by Feminised Seeds
    Mine is Peyote Critical by Barney`s Farm. Below are the specs...hope you guys enjoy
    Barney's Farm does it again by combining the infamous Peyote Purple with their own Critical Kush. Peyote Critical Seeds keep Critical's amazing yields, Kush's relaxed attitude & adds Peyote Purple's unique sweet flavour & soft colours. Mould resistance is extra high & these weed seeds are kind to beginners. What more could you want?

• Peyote Critical Yields 650 gr/m2 Inside!
    • Very Hardy - High Potency
    • Aroma: Aged Wood & Sweet Coffee
    • Taste: Sweet & Earthy

With just 55 days of bloom, Barney's Farm Peyote Critical can do their thing to the tune or 650 gr/m2 of sugar-coated, purple-hued buds that're firm, heavy for their size and oozing with bag appeal. Their 80% Indica genetics shine through for a deep body buzz that's focused, calm and mentally up. What you waiting for?

I wasn`t able to do that attachment thingy Red`s done, so info above

Excited to see the end results!
    Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

I dropped my seeds in rapid rooters yesterday after a 4 hour soak. I usually dont soak my seeds first so we will see if they pop up any faster. I have a pretty successful run just running rapid rooters with only 2 out of the last 18 not making it to adulthood.

We shall see.

Comment

Subbed. I got some of those peyote critical seeds, I'll watch 😉.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

I'm exited to see how this will work out. Plenty of pictures please.

Comment

Redwasp Bold talk there Red. Bold talk indeed mate but I have a secret weapon

Comment

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          Lmao gotta catch me with it

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          PaganRich Prolly causes cancer...

And we`re off this end. Soaking 2 in case I have a non-starter...

Comment

Looks like I better keep this on hand.

Comment

• Redwasp
            Redwasp commented
            Editing a comment
            You dont need that. Manure grows plants better than most anything else. So just look to see who has the biggest plants and you have found the bullshit.

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Like that Red

• GreenhouseEffect
            GreenhouseEffect commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh god, I am SO subscribed to this one!! Just showed my GF the above picture of said bottle, and she told me to be careful, cause if we got some, i might not be able to walk in the door! Laughing my ass off!! Are you gonna serve Pagan some abita springs turbo dog, if he comes to see you Redwasp?

Originally posted by PaganRich View Post
          Redwasp Bold talk there Red. Bold talk indeed mate but I have a secret weapon
          Better pick up a couple of cans of this crap. I committed genocide on the wasp population on my acreage. I gottem before they got me. https://www.lowes.com/pd/Spectracide...ller/999958283

Comment

Does anyone make a Pagan spray? I'll do a search on Amazon.

Holy shit! Amazon does have everything. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EBXAPH0...i-a=B00EBXAPH0
            Last edited by starramus; 09-10-2018, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• starramus
              starramus commented
              Editing a comment
              There is a reason Jeff Bezos is the richest man on the planet. Unlike the majority of the investor class he is of the bootstrap variety. He in the beginning actually delivered packages in his car.
              Last edited by starramus; 09-10-2018, 04:53 PM.

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              PaganRich told me he tried that and had dozens of women running after him, only they were carrying rolling pins.

• starramus
              starramus commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe they wanted to bake him a pie.

Pagans are OK by me. I had a female acquaintance that had nypagan as an email address. I met her at an atheist convention in NYC. She was half black, and half Jewish. What a jewel she was. Only problem she was a follower of Sappho. https://www.ancient-origins.net/news...t-world-002975 Is that the maximum bummer, or what?

Ok well the green ninja popped her head out of the rapid rooter overnight along with a few wonder women. Currently the Green Ninja still has helmet head but I'm sure she will decide to take it off later today.

Comment

Both seeds sprouted, placed in rooting cubes and those placed in 10litre airpots due to a previous grow report saying they don`t like being transferred. So, 10l for now going to 20l at a later date. Both pots added to vegging tent which works on an 18/6 timeframe under a 400w MH.

Comment

Nice. Assuming my GN decides to take off his helmet we are both at about the same place. Nice job.

Comment

I know the Wonder Women will probably outrun the other plants for awhile as they grow like super heroes and can take anything you throw at them.

Comment

Here is the GN. Almost has its helmet off. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180912_080335.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	2.02 MB
ID:	247727

Comment

• kingfish
                    kingfish commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Red, what is that thing you have the seed in? It looks efficient.

• Redwasp
                    Redwasp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Those are just rapid rooters. I put them in upside down cups. They then go in an old bathtub so it drains on its own. They go under a t5 starter light. After I finish starting seeds I just clean the tub and sanitize it for the next grow. Makes it all very easy.

I can repot in the tub and it is very easy to clean up after.

I think that's what you asked.

• PaganRich
                    PaganRich commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nice Red

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X