(2) ViparSpectras 450W LED
    AC Infinity Cloudline T6 & Carbon Filter
    Extra Fan, Humidifier
    FFOF Soil
    FF Trio Nutes
    Temp: 80* RH: 50%
    Well Water Adjusted to 6.5 ph

Comment

Meme vs my reality. Came home from a dr appt in Chicago, Crazy pug decided he needed a COVID test while I was away.

Click image for larger version

Name:	AntifaDogMeme.jpg
Views:	369
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	564221Click image for larger version

Name:	20220503_164227.jpg
Views:	337
Size:	1.88 MB
ID:	564222
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Anyone need a Weed Eater? He almost pushed the tray off the table while grazing. The night before he was obsessed with taking the dab tool off of my nightstand, after he looked through the drawer. He could be a dastardly cannabis-detecting cat. Click image for larger version

Name:	20220506_230214.jpg
Views:	367
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	564234
        Grape Stomper, this time. I almost threw out that white jar, Bubba Fett shake, more like dust.

Comment

Guess my meme got banned. 😏 It was just a joke.
          Photo Grow: 2 Strawberry Cough
          Manifold Training
          4x2x6 Grow Tent
          Extra Fan, Humidifier
          FFOF Soil
          FF Trio Nutes

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            What was your meme?

• MysticMimi
            MysticMimi commented
            Editing a comment
            I think it was how to bury a body under endangered plants so it’s never allowed to be dug up, follow me for more gardening tips. Something like that. It was really funny to me at the time 😂

oops
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Does anyone here use the ACA? It's helped tens of millions of people get healthcare thereby catching diabetes early before amputations or heart issues send people to 'survive' on disability. Brandon was in charge of that.

• GreenState
            GreenState commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't plan on voting for any candidate for any office who would complete their term
            at the age of 75 or above, regardless of party affiliation.All these fossils need to be put out to pasture, all of'em.
            Last edited by GreenState; 05-15-2022, 05:37 AM.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey. He's doing the best he can with an extraordinarily fucked up country and world.

Name:	32AC790E-6ADD-4239-8802-0840CB090387.jpeg
Views:	542
Size:	334.6 KB
ID:	564353
          😂
          Photo Grow: 2 Strawberry Cough
          Manifold Training
          4x2x6 Grow Tent
          Extra Fan, Humidifier
          FFOF Soil
          FF Trio Nutes

Comment

First remove the black-haired dirt sniffer
            Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
            Past grows: Speakeasy Bourbon Berry Auto F1 (Ogreberry x Whiskey Zulu),
            Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

• 90Gizmo
              90Gizmo commented
              Editing a comment
              alltatup, where were you a month ago! Also add don't get lazy and stop checking the runoff.

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              90Gizmo Sorry I wasn't here for ya!!! I'll try to stick around now! Never get lazy w/ cannabis: she deserves our undivided attention. Forever.

• RagWeedDWC
              RagWeedDWC commented
              Editing a comment
              At least dogs wait until the bud hits the floor.... well most of the time anyways.

Originally posted by Mr.furley View Post

Name:	FB_IMG_1578768134727.jpg
Views:	825
Size:	221.0 KB
ID:	378418
            Thanks for sharing

Comment

The 'Baby Foreskin Facial' Is a Real Thing (bostonmagazine.com)

This is goddamn disgusting! I was robbed!
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6
              Nutes
              CalMag

Comment

For your reading pleasure -

So my neighbor has been complaining that my dog has been barking non-stop. I hate the electric zapping bark collars, so I purchased a humane citronella collar. When a dog barks, it shoots a blast of citronella under their nose and apparently, they don't like it.
                This morning I was getting the collar ready and filled it with the citronella liquid. And that's where my morning should have ended. But no, it's me, and I begin to become curious as to “how” the collars actually work.
                So, I'm standing by my back door "barking" at my dog's collar. Nothing happens. I make sure it's turned on, check the fill level, and go through the "getting started" check list one more time. Again, I bark. Nothing happens. Now I'm not quite sure, why I had this next thought, but I did...I put the collar on. I seriously extended the band and fit the growl box against my throat and barked. Apparently, the collar only works if it feels vibrations, because I immediately received a blast of citronella to the face.
                I began coughing, which only caused the fucking collar to continue squirting bug spray over and over into my nasal cavity. I'm now on my hands and knees in my back yard, trying to breathe, and to make matters worse, the damn dog is barking. So, between coughing and yelling at him to shut up, I've emptied over a dozen blasts of citronella to my face. During all of this ruckus, I'm trying to undo the clasp of the collar, which has somehow managed to weld shut during this whole fiasco.
                I finally get the collar off and threw, yes, I threw that inhumane fucker across the yard, and lay in the grass sucking in the cool morning air. In the middle of thinking this is probably the dumbest thing I've done in a while, I hear laughter. MY NEIGHBOR SAW THE WHOLE THING! He was laughing so damn hard he couldn't breathe. Between gasps, he tells me, "I was gonna come help, but every time I started to climb over the fence, you'd set it off again and then I would start laughing and couldn't make it." So now, not only are my eyes red, but my face and ears are too. After checking to make sure I was ok, we parted ways and I went in to shower so I wouldn't smell like ode de' Tiki Torch.
                Lesson learned: next time (yes, there will always be a next time with me) make sure that:
                1. Don't fill the collar before trying to set it off.
                2. Remember your neighbor is not a good source of help in a comedy crisis situation.
                On the plus side, I won't have a mosquito problem for a few days!
                Even though this does sound like some bullshit I'd do, I hate to break the news that it's a copied story that gave me a good laugh so feel free to do the same.

Comment

I've answered the question of autoflower vs. container size. This is real science because I have a grow log. Three containers vary in size but all are about two gallon containers. Containers were randomly numbered with the largest numbered 3, the smallest 2 and the middle-sized 1. Results were verified from time to time by cats. Photographs were taken at start of veg and analyzed. Analysis reveals that the largest plant was in the largest container and the smallest plant was in the smallest container. Plants have progressed to the flowering stage and there are clear differences in plant height. Now the middle-sized pot, number 1, is the smallest plant at a height of just 14 inches. The height of the plant in the smallest pot, number 2, is 17 inches. The plant in the largest pot is 18".

In some respect, it seems like the largest plant is in the largest container end of story. However that conclusion is not in agreement with the relative size of the other two plants. This destroys the bigger container is better myth. But a different and very powerful correlation has been observed. The relative size of the container is irrelevant. It is the numbers placed on the side of the containers that matters. Containers numbered "1" will under perform. Containers numbered "2" or "3" are to be preferred.

Addition fundings are being request to further investigate the effect of container number and it's effect on autoflower growth. Additional questions to be answered are whether container composition effects the influence of the numbering system. For example, are Coco and fabric pots also effected. Also to be determined is whether all of the numbers must be used. It's it possible to simply mark all pots with the numeral 3 for best performance? Hydroponics will not be considered until many more experiments with pot have been conducted.
                  Last edited by 90Gizmo; 06-01-2022, 05:56 PM.
                  Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
                  Past grows: Speakeasy Bourbon Berry Auto F1 (Ogreberry x Whiskey Zulu),
                  Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

• Going2fast
                    Going2fast commented
                    Editing a comment
                    So what did you use to label them with?

• OldManGrower
                    OldManGrower commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sounds like a PHD thesis in the making. Good luck with the funding.

• 90Gizmo
                    90Gizmo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I wish to apologized for the use of the term "labeled" within the treatise and have revised the previous text. I do not condone labeling and I want to assure the readers that no plants or containers were shamed during this experiment. At certain points during the experiment identifying information was collected from the participants and that information has been anonymously "numbered" or otherwise referred to by markings placed on the containers. The privacy of the experiment participants is the highest concern. Of course, the device which applied differentiating characteristics must be identified so that others can accurately reproduce this experiment. The device is a "Sharpie Permanent Marker." This device is certified non-toxic although that is disputed by some. Note however that even the manufacturer suggests that you do not eat the marking device.
                    Last edited by 90Gizmo; 06-02-2022, 06:47 AM.

Thank you for the clarification
                  keeping it green with the soil thing
                  love me some frosty autos
                  braap
                  BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
                  Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
                  the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
                  blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• 90Gizmo
                    90Gizmo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I used to do improv with a partner where we would talk about and make up anything. That was forty years ago but every now and then I can't help but get a little silly.

Name:	287493255_7596573610385167_7351193303766356684_n.jpg
Views:	372
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	567309
                  "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

Name:	Pot.jpg
Views:	350
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	567480

Comment

Name:	DonutCop.jpg
Views:	401
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	567482

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X