• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	SNOW BALLS.jpg
Views:	547
Size:	137.8 KB
ID:	555543
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Name:	band.jpg
Views:	533
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	555550

Comment

Name:	GROUNDHOG.jpg
Views:	507
Size:	159.5 KB
ID:	555583
        Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Dont trust that rat, he will lie to you! I shot mine,

Name:	Snow.png
Views:	519
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	555723
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Quora: "Do cats recognize the nice things you do for them?"

Reply: "Sapphire, my beloved Siamese cat, was so bright that he understood English better than some humans! I taught him how to use the toilet and he used it wherever we went! I took him to a gas station restroom on a harness and a leash ..."

(With visuals of them walking together I wondered if they both had to go inside to get the key so her cat could use the crapper.)

Thoughts Gingerbeard ?

Comment

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            You named a male cat Sapphire? Do you have one named Sue? Can't a cat on a toilet seat cause feline issues in people's butts?

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Gingerbeard That isn't my reply. I was really stoned on my own grown watching Olympics, but I've watched that scene before and the music was terrible. So I opened the laptop, the open tab was this email from Quora. Maybe because I was very high but the visuals of watching someone halter/leash walk their cat to a gas station bathroom, then the thought about needing a key ... it made me laugh. Perhaps because I had recently caught the end of a TV commercial with a studly-looking guy. service-business type, getting in/out of his pickup, where you'd not be surprised if he had a Golden or a GSD riding with him, he had a cat on a leash!

Cats drink from toilets when they can so their ass is up there already. I don't think actual ass-to-seat touching occurs, but it's close. They'd use their paws and stand or squat. My Siamese arrived from the rescue named Sam. His breeder's first name is Samuel so technically I do have Son of Sam. He never ate any of my first, rather successful grow. He's pretty much tasted everything else and here I am, ETS, waiting for seeds. Over a year later the Mag is getting me higher than pre-rolls touted to have a quite high THC %. Those came in a cool cardboard box with nice artwork on a slide out that held the doobs plus a striker and compartment with stick matches. I'll reuse it.

I completely understand Puglover1. Completely! You were watching the Olympics. It's being broadcast from China. When that thing is over, it'll come out China was sending people subliminal messages. Your experience with the mannerly Siamese was Made-in-China, as it were.
          Are you having a rice craving?
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6
          Nutes
          CalMag

Comment

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I love rice always. Can't recall if I've ever offered any to Son of Sam. He likes yogurt, pumpkin puree, and the pugs' kibble, anything I put on the counter gets checked out. I was just dipping gummy rings in some green dragon, I couldn't turn my head on the cat. I just ate one, the rest are drying on a plate on the top bookcase shelf. If SoS gets to them that trip is on him.

Gingerbeard Click image for larger version

Name:	18057743_1455172157854523_6602969384732815169_n.jpg
Views:	655
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	555999 ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Jfrracing
            Jfrracing commented
            Editing a comment
            🤣😂😂🤣😂🤪🤪

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            Hmm... maybe I'll do just that!

Busy watching the race

Comment

• GreenState
            GreenState commented
            Editing a comment
            PRIMO I must say, I thought the race was pretty darn good Not to mention I have been a Cindric fan
            for a number of years. This kid is a great driver, reminds me of some of the drivers of the past.
            All the best.

Aww crap!!

Comment

PRIMO Personally I thought the race(s) sucked! Not a fan of short tracks anyways, but this was more like a local dirt track.
            Nascar sure has taken a nose dive since my days of living in South Carolina in the 80's

EDIT : gosh, when I lived in Myrtle Beach back then there would be race cars parked by the pool at the hotel beach parties, the little
            Coors jets would be doing fly -byes up and down the beach. Awesome Bill from Dawsonville was hitting 232 mph at Daytona and nascar was king. Win on Sunday and sell on Monday was still a thing. And then they started fiddling with the formula ;(

Click image for larger version  Name:	Dale.jpg Views:	0 Size:	224.1 KB ID:	556033 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN2364.JPG Views:	6 Size:	277.0 KB ID:	556034
            Last edited by GreenState; 02-07-2022, 08:53 AM.
            "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

I just meandered to this open tab, before I refreshed the page this is what I saw Click image for larger version

Name:	GWE.png
Views:	653
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	556407

Comment

Plucked from the BBC list of some sort of pictures of the year.

Behaviour: All You Need Is Love, by Pekka Tuuri, from Finland

Name:	_123210075_401pekkatuuri.jpg
Views:	622
Size:	242.8 KB
ID:	556412

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                3x3x6
                Nutes
                CalMag

Comment

I don't know if this is appropriate for the post. But it fits better than in 'Furry Helpers.'
                  More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                  3x3x6
                  Nutes
                  CalMag

Comment

• Ckbrew
                    Ckbrew commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Looks like they may have been caught in a micro burst. Same wind pattern.

Who Knew? Amazon.com: 2 Pack - P3 P0550 Water Meter | Measure Watering Use in Gallons or Liters |Fits Standard Garden Hose : Patio, Lawn & Garden
                  Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
                  A tale of two seeds
                  Batter Up Sour Deisel
                  Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
                  New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
                  Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• Puglover1
                    Puglover1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That just reminded that there's an icicle on my water spigot.

• RagWeedDWC
                    RagWeedDWC commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That would be the first signal for a uhaul to show up in front yard :-) I hate the cold.

Did Jesus bless people with the sign of the cross?
                  More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                  3x3x6
                  Nutes
                  CalMag

Comment

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No: he was Jewish; it was a star of David.

• Puglover1
                    Puglover1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Isn't the sign of the cross because of how he died? Was that before Moses and the Ark, or afterward? If there were cats and dogs on the Ark I wonder what breeds they were? Dabbers and Bongers?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X