No announcement yet.

On a lighter side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did the School nurse grab your hand and tell you. "Come with me, I'm going to whack your pee pee", or what?

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Canuck147 Now that has to be a story worth telling!

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      WHAT Canuck147 imma gonna kick some tail on a nurse for that

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Eraser end - not the pointy end.

Happy St. Patrick's Day from Cheech & Chong on Twitter -
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Puglover1 back attcha. Sweep out that closet yet? LOL

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal I was at a neurosurgeon yesterday, told me to stop smoking cigs and come back in 4 months, I had to smoke 2.5 joints when I got home after the car ride. I hurt my back (again) in June & November. I don't want back surgery, and esp not in this current pain management-less world. My pain strain is a photo sativa so that'd be a loong way out. Some L fingertips lost feeling, thought it was from harvesting but it's been confirmed by EMGs. My legs are worse the past few months. I need to figure out what to do with my weed to make it last longest. Alcohol, butter & fats are bothering my pancreas. If I bake with butter, like brownies, it's OK. I made 2 cannabutter & Club cracker sammies, ate with soup - bad. Omelet in butter w/decarb'd weed - bad. It's OK in yogurt, shoulda saved my ABV. I did a 60 second QWET last month during sub zero temps, if I had been prepared while evaporating, with a Pyrex pan and silpat mat, I'd have some beautiful oil. That weed is in a jar in the freezer awaiting another wash. I have a Nu-Wave (temp control), all shapes and sizes of Pyrex, S/S cookware sets, and SilPat mats in various sizes. It takes a lot of standing time. I don't know if I could finish filling gummy molds from a batch - back/hands/legs. I should decarb in jars tonight, freeze and hope for a good day to QWET, I have a full jug + a jar of Everclear in the freezer, since Feb. Hash Oil just seems to be more versatile. When I feel up to it I want to make butter, I have a bag of purple sugar leaves' trim in the freezer + more material. Not sure what method I'm going to use. How do you make yours? I looked at the Aero-Garden today, need to find the other top tray then I might drop 3 auto seeds. I'm a good 'mom', I'd get the closet cleaned on time somehow. Some 'medicine' first would help. Local dispos haven't had Wild Thai for a while, they get mold issues growing it. I'm not too worried about that when I grow it. Taking a pug to the vet tmrw in the dispo town, might as well check their menu. Last time I went my cartridge was not 500 mg, had a big bubble, settled to about 2/3 full, and for the first time in 5 years a disposable pen was empty long before the battery, battery still works. Having a sh!t run of luck lately. How are you?

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hate those EMG's I have herniated disks in L4,5 felt like somebody cut me in half with a sword . I lost 170 lbs and they stopped hurting who knew lol
      When I make oil I freeze it in ever clear then evaporate it in a crock pot until its down to just oil then I put that in syringes then I put a drop in a capsule and swallow it . I also find that if I change strains it keeps working for pain ,I smoke a lot of pot I only use pot for pain , I was on 140 mg of time release Morphene with up to 80 mg of Oxycodone a day to help with break out pain it didn't work ,Pot does , with the oil you can adjust your dose just be super careful you can OD on it ,

Puglover1 I smoke more weed while i was using the chantrix? Tried 3months never stopped slowed way down but i only smoke less than a pack a day. Really is shitty i'm hoping you can quit. I have not and of course slowed down smoking during the day of weed and cigs. I broke my back literally 7yrs ago small fracture lifted a toilet held it in place while hubby screwed the bolts on the wall, yep it's a wall hung toilet. So since then i feel it muscle wise alway tight and that's it. I know nothing else about oils or making it. It's just cannabutter i do.

I know your a good Mom were just funning with you i hate housework anymore hell i'm staring at it 24-7 anymore bored as heck. I know I know never enough weed till the next harvest is why i try and time my perpetual grows it's year round now oh maybe take summer off in the tents. We are doing real good
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not even about hating housework. My legs and back everyday, hands and L arm, neck, head but somedays my mid-back now also makes me feel like I'm 80, hunched over. My discs are desiccated and bulging top to bottom, severe stenosis, some pressure on the central cord, lots of arthritic changes. I used Chantix once, half-dose and quit. An ER dr is why I'm smoking cigs again, 8-10/day but I'm a "heavy smoker'. I don't plan to quit because I will not have neurosurgery without a post-op in-hospital PM agreement. I have lipodystrophy, ultra-rare (1-3 per million people), the disappeared subQ fat affects a lot of things, no homeostasis and we need a ton of pain meds for little relief. Missing part of the largest organ in the body - skin. It's also why my pancreas is touchy, most lipo pts die from pancreatitis. I've been the victim of 12 MVAs: pedestrian, passenger and driver, never at fault and the other person was usually un- or under-insured. April 29th, 1979 was the worst and it took 3 docs and 3 months to get x-rays to find 3 fractured vertebrae, post concussive migraines and whiplash. I went to the ER post rear-end collision. Do you use a butter machine or crockpot method or jars in pots to make cannabutter? I think I can get some oil made but nobody has Wild Thai, I just searched the 2 menus. It's a landrace but when I searched Gelato came up, I like Gelato but it helped me more for sleep. Sativas help my acute pain flares. I have an insta-pot for temp control and I've decarbed a lot of extracts in the oven to fill my own carts for less. I just need a good day to make oil, instead of all the other stuff I need to do here. Now the dispo sells a 1/2 gram of say FSHO GG4 in what they call a 'syringe' . It comes with a blunt tip, well marked doses and turns smoothly to dispense. Never saw a 'syringe' like that before.

CBD plus indica is what i've found helps with muscle aches. I just decarb tiny buds and suger leaf only in the oven to dry and melt 1lb of butter in a saucepan add the MJ simmer low slow for 1hr strain thru cheese cloth and squeeze into a small bowl cover it refrig. When it cold it separates some will be water liquid which you could use for a cup of tea? Wrap up the butter store it. That's the way i've been doing it since i been doing it no different. Puglover1 sorry about your pain and not getting relief from Drs.? I walked out AMA last april from the ER i don't want to say why but it was offered as surgery, nope thank you i know what is going on now so i'll live with it. CBD and high THC made my gut relax and that's it. I don't care for the Thai anymore did not like the outdoor i grew at all last summer i gave it all away.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Puglover try drinking Nettle tea to help with the arthritis pain its been shown to reduce the amount of pain meds by half in euro studies
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        OJH - I had a ruptured c-spine disc causing my R hand to not make a fist - and the constant severe pain 24/7 - took a month for a neuro appt over an hour away, in winter. Radiculitis - what a perfect name! I had c-spine EMGs 3x at Iowa City, they went up all the way up into the bottom of my head, I asked if it was almost over. Tech said "you're doing great, some people scream or can't finish" so I'd say my pain threshold is OK. Recent EMGs in Chicago were nothing like in the past. I was on 250 mcg fentanyl patches before the govt decided we're all heroin addicts, pills bother my stomach or don't work. I had Oxy when it was new and hated it. The patches don't affect me mentally, I just don't have as much pain but now I'm on 37.5 mcg and I don't think they'll raise it any higher. After spending a year's income at the dispo Wild Thai still will take my knee pain down from an 8/9 in ten minutes but I only use it for bad breakthrough pain, when I can find it. Puff Stuff and another sativa have helped some but nothing like WT, for me. I used to weigh 100 lbs more but weight loss never helped my back. I have desiccated, vacuum space discs cervical and lumbar with severe stenosis, bony overgrowths, bulging discs at almost every level of my spine. They don't image the thoracic spine because it's supposed to be stable. I had a full body bone scan recently, suspicion of multiple myeloma, it showed multi-level bulging discs in my thoracic spine too. I have a pituitary tumor and an ultra-rare endocrine disease so I'm not really interested in two spine surgeries. Most people need another, and then another - I'm getting too old for them to try to help me now. That ship sailed.

Oil - I want to extract it to be able to vape, dab, put on my gums, into caps, or make into edibles. When I bought my Insta-Pot I sold or gave away 2 crock pots and 2 rice cookers. The I-P has temp and time settings, or I have a Nu-Wave, never used. I don't see why the IP wouldn't work, it can stay on warm for 24 hours if you want, or aren't around to turn it off. Considering buying an extra non-stick bowl insert for it. I just wish I could recover the EverClear, or find someone local to press some bud. One day on reddit a guy's vape cart broke so he drank the oil, people were checking in on him for 9 hours, it was pretty funny for the observers. He got through it OK. I'll Google the Nettle tea, thank you!

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Puglover1 May you live one day at a time in as much peace as possible. Hope you ain't at the doctors all the time.

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        alltatup Thank you. I was at the eye dr yesterday, now my pituitary tumor is the urgent issue. TBH, I Would have that surgery, to keep my eyesight, I have a photographic kind of memory. One day at a time.

To all my fellow growers who use CBD. I would whole heartedly recommend "Super Critical CBD by Garden of Green seeds. It has a 25% THC and a 23% CBD rating. It will knock you on your butt when you smoke it and it works great in making oil. This is one of them.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I've grown it once, and plan to do so again to get better results.

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for that kingfish. I still gotta purchase from dispensary CBD flower until my seeds get here. I'm going to grow cannatonic. Fella south of me grows CBD hemp his Mom lives on our road. I'm really digging the cannatonic strain.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks its been added to my wish list

Buddy was trying to eat the flowers on the carpet ,she's gotten awful brave since the cat passed , not any smarter , Millet is one of her favorites and she may have thought thats what she was trying to eat
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Good birdie!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
      CBD plus indica is what i've found helps with muscle aches. I just decarb tiny buds and suger leaf only in the oven to dry and melt 1lb of butter in a saucepan add the MJ simmer low slow for 1hr strain thru cheese cloth and squeeze into a small bowl cover it refrig. When it cold it separates some will be water liquid which you could use for a cup of tea? Wrap up the butter store it. That's the way i've been doing it since i been doing it no different. Puglover1 sorry about your pain and not getting relief from Drs.? I walked out AMA last april from the ER i don't want to say why but it was offered as surgery, nope thank you i know what is going on now so i'll live with it. CBD and high THC made my gut relax and that's it. I don't care for the Thai anymore did not like the outdoor i grew at all last summer i gave it all away.
      Thanks for the suggestion! I am looking for some new CBD products which will help me with aches. I think that it should be good. I also like taking some meds from Canadian pharmacy which are pretty awesome too. Maybe you will find something interesting to you there too, have a look and good luck
      Last edited by poeras; 03-31-2021, 01:59 AM.

Comment

A man walked into a supermarket with his zipper down.
        A female checker walked up to him and said, "Your barracks door is open."
        Not a phrase that men normally use, he went on his way looking a bit puzzled.
        When he was just about done shopping, a man came up and said, "Your fly is open."
        He zipped up and finished his shopping.
        At the checkout, he intentionally got in the line where the girl was that told him about his "barracks door."
        He was planning to have a little fun with her, so when he reached the counter he said, "When you saw my barracks door open, did you see a soldier standing in there at attention?"
        The girl thought for a moment and said:
        "No, no I didn't....... but I saw a disabled veteran sitting on a couple of old duffel bags."..

Comment

• DW2
          DW2 commented
          Editing a comment
          True misery is when One walks into the store with Their fly open and nobody notices!! LOL!

Click image for larger version

Name:	weather 2.png
Views:	599
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	507264
        "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
          RagWeedDWC commented
          Editing a comment
          70s and 80's here, time to take the big rods off and rig up for crappie.

• kingfish
          kingfish commented
          Editing a comment
          Still in the 20s and 30s in the morning. But it suppose to get in the 50s by Saturday. I have to take my ATV to the mountains by our house and see how much snow is still there.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Went up in high 80s the other day, but back in the 70s this week. I wish I had some snow!!!!

Comment

However, most of the time, nature is awesome.

Name:	ice crevice.jpg
Views:	549
Size:	168.7 KB
ID:	507755
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            I can't comment on these mysteries, SoOrbudgal ...

• RagWeedDWC
            RagWeedDWC commented
            Editing a comment
            Just passing thru, admiring the view :-)

• kingfish
            kingfish commented
            Editing a comment
            SoOrbudgal, you crack me up. LOL

It's supposed to snow here for 420, sounds about white.

Name:	THCtp.jpg
Views:	550
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	508860
          Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
          Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
          Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
          Various size fabric grow bags
          Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
          4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
          Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Comment

• Eliot Pryor
              Eliot Pryor commented
              Editing a comment
              Made me think. What a dumb question ?? Good answer though.

kingfish ...
            There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
            1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
            2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
            3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• kingfish
              kingfish commented
              Editing a comment
              Have at it my friend.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X