On a lighter side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are my testicles black?"

A suspected Covid-19 male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose.

A young student female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.

"Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"

Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."

He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"

Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and

pulls back the covers.

She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other.

She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."

The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly,

"Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very,

very, closely:

"Are - my - test - results - back?"

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Coffee spit!

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      I would have kept questioning about their color. For quite some time!

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Only after a night in Tijuana.

Are My Testicles Black?

Comment

So the salesman knocks on the farmhouse door and is greeted by the farmer and a 3 legged pig
      the salesman is quite surprised and asks the farmer, why does the pig only have 3 legs?

the farmer proceeds to tell him how one day, the tractor flipped over and the farmer was pinned below but the pig
      kept digging and rooting enough dirt that the farmer was able to escape from below

the salesman again asks...but why does the pig have only 3 legs

the farmer proceeds to tell him how one night the house caught fire and the pig made
      such a ruckus and had woke up everyone in the house....he saved the family

but..said the salesman, why does the pig have only 3 legs?

damn, said the farmer...you get a pig this good you don’t eat him all at one time !!

Comment

Little Johnny is in school and the teacher asks the kids a math problem
        class, what if there are 3 birds sitting on a fence and we threw a rock and two birds fly away....how many birds are left?

Mary raises her hand and says teacher, there would be 1 bird left.
        yes, Mary, you are correct
        Little Johnny raises his hand and says Teacher teacher, if you threw a rock, all of the birds would fly away
        well, Johnny, that is true but for our little example, 3 minus 2 is 1 bird left on the fence

BUT...said the teacher, it shows you have a good imagination

later that day, Little Johnny raises his hand, Teacher..I have a question
        if there are 3 ladies on a bench eating ice cream cones and 1 is licking the cone, 1 is biting the cone and 1 is sucking the cone...which one is married?
        well, she said.... it’s the one sucking the ice cream cone

nah ! Said Little Johnny.... it’s the one with the wedding ring...but it shows you have a good imagination too

Comment

• Poppa
          Poppa commented
          Editing a comment
          LITTLE JOHNNY IS BACK:
          The teacher asked the class to use the word “fascinate” in a sentence.
          Molly put up her hand and said, “My family went to my granddad's farm, and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating."
          The teacher said, “That was good, but I wanted you to use the word ‘fascinate,’ not 'fascinating'.”
          Sally raised her hand. She said, “My family went to see Rock City and I was fascinated.”
          The teacher said, “Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word ‘fascinate’.”
          Little Johnny raised his hand, but the teacher hesitated because she had been burned by Little Johnny before. She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word “fascinate,” so she called on him.
          Johnny said, “My aunt Carolyn has a sweater with ten buttons, but her tits are so big she can only fasten eight!”
          The teacher sat down and cried.
          I know 2 other Johnny jokes but they are better with hand jesters.

Why the hell don't I laugh at jokes? Those are humorous, Farmall But I can't laugh.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

Let's do some dabs together and see if we can't fix that. Platinum Cookies
          Click image for larger version  Name:	APX wax platinum cookies.jpg Views:	0 Size:	419.4 KB ID:	390307

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I have never done dabs or extracts but I did eat a caramel and some gummies. Not sure if I did enough I don't remember LOL

• FunkyButtLovin
            FunkyButtLovin commented
            Editing a comment
            It reduced my flower consumption considerably. You don't need to buy any special tools to smoke it if you don't want to, the wife only likes it as a bowl topper.

I enjoy the good humor banter I know what you meant LOL my brain still works abit slower but still get it LOL
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            I knew y'er a smart one. It's not a common word.

Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
          A tale of two seeds
          Batter Up Sour Deisel
          Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
          New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
          Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image(1).jpg
Views:	582
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	391197

Comment

Comment

• Toker1
                Toker1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hang out with your wang out

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                LOL that poor guy will always be " that guy " good 1 heehee

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                EXcellent!! It took me a minute!!!!

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/bla...m-opportunity/

Click image for larger version

Name:	black-swan-events-main.jpg
Views:	448
Size:	340.0 KB
ID:	393999
              "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• starramus
                starramus commented
                Editing a comment
                Data is a bit old since the last read was on March 18. Of course there have been some irrational rallies since. Can't get any more irrational in this kind of environment. Maybe footage like this will spark another rally. https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/100...ss-graves.html Fundamentals?....just forget about fundamentals! Even go so far as buying junk bonds. It's a junk Fed!
                Last edited by starramus; 04-11-2020, 01:39 PM.

These right wing loonies are getting hilarious. Of course following this "maroon's" * advice will get you extra DEAD! Drink Schweppes tonic, and live forever!

Last edited by starramus; 04-11-2020, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• starramus
                starramus commented
                Editing a comment
                Great Value tonic water at Walmart is out of stock. Apparently Walmart customers are taking this seriously. Who woulda thunk?

Does this make me any less a man?
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6
              Nutes
              CalMag

Comment

starramus Did I miss? Is your reference to tonic water about the quinine in it? Grandma drank LOTS of tonic water. Never had malaria or C-19.
                More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                3x3x6
                Nutes
                CalMag

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                  Gingerbeard commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Didn't he make some same comment about getting black votes? I wish picking up women were so easy.

• starramus
                  starramus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Picking up women is easy. You just needed to be a real estate scammer's son. In addition if you don't pay your taxes your horde will bring the women in like flies on shit.

I don't believe Obama is going to vote for him. However Biden may have a senior moment, and cast his vote for Donnie.

• Gingerbeard
                  Gingerbeard commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey-now. You're getting political.

To be perfectly fair, and impartial I will now attack the other side of America's duopoly ! Click image for larger version  Name:	image(2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	121.2 KB ID:	394368

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X