That dog has six legs.

• LurkingInTheGrass
      LurkingInTheGrass commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a special dog 😁

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      That must be one of those 'horn dawgs' that I've always heard about! LOL!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_93057.jpg
Views:	747
Size:	336.4 KB
ID:	360906 Saw this sign over in New Hampshire on a back road
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Are these holes filled with pot?

• LurkingInTheGrass
      LurkingInTheGrass commented
      Editing a comment
      Old Mexican brick weed

Just hope he doesn't fart.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Dude's got a really fat ear!!!

Name:	kitty-stretch-sm.jpg
Views:	864
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	361114
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Not sure if I posted this one here or not..I'm turning into my father!(lol) This one does crack me up though
      Moose hunting!

Name:	moose hunting.jpg
Views:	820
Size:	108.9 KB
ID:	361146
      Attached Files
      "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol. The moose’s drivers license has a picture of an elk. Just another uninsured driver on the road there.

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        GreenState Moose don't return bottles. Its hard to pick up nickels when you don't have thumbs.

• GreenState
        GreenState commented
        Editing a comment
        Gingerbeard ROFL!!!

Freewheelin Franklin knows.

Comment

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Amen Brother!!

Name:	FB_IMG_1545712759056.jpg
Views:	855
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	361228
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ditto on the 'Amen'!

Name:	fox news.jpg
Views:	815
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	361567

I'm not addicted to Cannabis, but I know that these people are:

oldjarhead100
      SoOrbudgal
      Gingerbeard (prolly the worst addict)
      lMr.furley
      Farmall
      Spidermite
      Rwise ​​
      ​​​​​SiriusFourside
      ​​​​​​​NebulaHaze

Fox news got it backwards. We all know that 9 out of ten pot users are addicts.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• SirSmksAlot
        SirSmksAlot commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol JohnEmad same thing happened to my buddy. He said they were cold sores. Even though you could see the seratted edges of the knives

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        'twere my choice I would rather tell people I burned myself doing drugs than caught herpes from some TJ hooker who said, 'Me new in town. First night work.' Because TJ hookers are the only place you can get cold herpes sores.
        What do you suppose Richard Pryor told people at first? Nothing but a flesh wound? Slipped on the ice? Got my ass beat with an ugly stick? You should see the other guys?

• SirSmksAlot
        SirSmksAlot commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahaha. Ya the herpes was probably the worst choice but that's what he stuck with

Name:	Image (45).jpg
Views:	627
Size:	813.4 KB
ID:	362730Click image for larger version

Name:	Image (44).jpg
Views:	618
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	362731
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I'll tell you about a lighter side: construction lights! Goddamn city has finally gotten around to working all night to use a big backhoe jack hammer to break up the old road surface and lay a new water pipe. Goddamn had two lights aimed right up at my bedroom window. Get the hell outta town!
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          That's why I mentioned a pellet gun. It might break the skin, someone'll probably lose an eye. But doing dabs on my patio and shooting at things that annoy me is super duper peaceful.
          C'mon. It's only a pellet. Use a BB gun if that would make you feel better.

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          So I can shoot vermin? Not the killer type here.

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Suuuuure my friend Canuck147 no worries. Medium speed projectiles are harmless to animals. Aim for the haunches. The little darling vermin will probably just be knocked off it's darling little feet. It'll jump up, a little confused, and scamper off to it's adorable nut tree for a nut or a comfy hidey hole for a rest. Vermin have great memories. Once they get that sixth sense about danger, they never show up again.
          Let your dog(s) out after confusing a few of the little darlings. It/they'll get a kick.
          Don't shoot cats.

Name:	81618179_214680866200255_2240259593043181568_n.jpg
Views:	716
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	362988

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          My Dad bought a boat from the gulf area, a drug runner boat, it was very fast, even though it sat heavy in the water,,, I have always wondered if I should cut it open and see if it full of coke,,,,

Name:	ass.png
Views:	580
Size:	464.8 KB
ID:	363213
        Attached Files

Comment

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          As I understand it the big money people invested in competing commodities to hemp had it outlawed to protect their interests. A recurring story showing the corruptibility of nations is fairly easy to those with money and power.
          The same thing happened to fat when sugar was the true culprit to major health problems. Again based on profit from sugar plantations

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          JohnEmad If Hurst and the cotton growers had not had hemp made illegal we would be wearing clothing made from hemp and our kids writing on paper made from hemp a fast growing renewable resource! While Hurst and cotton would have lost billions,,,

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Folks weren't smuggling hemp and getting high.

Name:	john b.jpg
Views:	683
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	363326

Comment

• GreenState
          GreenState commented
          Editing a comment
          Toker1 LOL! I found a forum where the members post old photos. Working my way through it, probably 50,000 photos!

• Toker1
          Toker1 commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s awesome!

• GreenState
          GreenState commented
          Editing a comment
          Toker1 Don't go blind. You're starting at the end and working backwards.(that's how the link was givin to me) If you like cars, there are some beauties and cuties.
          Enjoy https://www.yellowbullet.com/threads...5737/page-2510

Name:	pot humor.jpg
Views:	684
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	363377

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X