On a lighter side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Some people are just too stupid to grow weed.

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
        NAKEDGARDENER commented
        Editing a comment
        Cheapskate couldn’t afford or forgot about roof insulation.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        That's so sad!!! (If it's real.)

Comment

Unless that cannabis is moldy. WHY SMOKING MOLDY WEED IS BAD, BAD NEWS https://mmjdoctoronline.com/health-n...s-bad-bad-news This article is no laughing matter!

Comment

I'm unsubbed.
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Got to draw the line on that one, I’m out

Comment

Sorry, didn't mean to offend.

Comment

It wasn’t u king,it’s alread bin censored from the post ? At least what I can see

Comment

• kingfish
                  kingfish commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yea Potted, I took it down. Don't want to get anyone upset.

• starramus
                  starramus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If anyone should be offended it should be the unfortunate individual with his ball sack hanging out of his arm pit. Looked not just uncomfortable, but extremely painful. If such a mutation actually exists I wonder about the routing of his plumbing from that remote location of his testicles.

• starramus
                  starramus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  "It wasn’t u king,it’s alread bin censored from the post ?"
                  I am the "sex criminal". I want to turn myself in. I self censored before the initial post was taken down.

I wasn't offended. I cannot be offended. I do not succumb to the human disorder of "sexual repression".

Day in and day out we gaze upon photos of cannabis buds which are essentially female genitalia. Nothing more than a reproductive organ. However any mention of human sexuality and steely doors are slammed shut. Prudism on a cannabis forum? Outrageous! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyY5rBvD0LI

Comment

getting back to the lighter side.

Comment

Ahhh yes underground comics. Now that's safe! Here's a little something from my collection I picked up during one of my forays into Berkeley. The land of freedom of speech.

Unbelievably priced at $220.00 on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Tales-Leather..._&dpSrc=detail Mine must be a second Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	921.3 KB ID:	247507Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	1.18 MB ID:	247508 edition priced at 75 cents. Worth even more. I paid $2.00 for it, but a few decades ago.
                    Last edited by starramus; 09-12-2018, 07:13 AM.

Comment

It appears the lighter side has been subsumed by the dark side. How's about some sick and twisted humor.

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
                        GreenhouseEffect commented
                        Editing a comment
                        So he's growing in Hydro now??

• starramus
                        starramus commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Shit I don't know. The movie was not that memorable.

• GreenhouseEffect
                        Editing a comment
                        They did kinda totally ruin Star Wars for me with the last couple attempts that I saw. A real shame, I was so looking forward to a third trilogy after episodes I II and III came out, then they just screwed it all up. They even got original characters to help them with the hand off, and still botched it.
                        Somebody from Disney must have had a very unsavory meeting with Mickey after it all went down the drain!!

Comment

• Potted
                        Potted commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Now,now, just because he can’t keep his big mouth shut,. And doesn't know how to deal with people, and just can’t stop putting his foot in his mouth, all an all he has left the small time growers alone,of course there are idiots out there much like trump whose stupidity will get them caught just like trump. But wait then there’s Pence,DAM WE JUST CANT WIN !

• Canuck147
                        Canuck147 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Vote for Snoop Dog

• GreenhouseEffect
                        Editing a comment
                        Did you ever watch the roast of trump from before he was President? After Snoop Dog got done roasting him, he walks up to Snoop to shake his hand, and snoop dog refuses, just gives him this look of " Yeah, and I meant every word" Snoop REALLY doesn't like him.

"If voting changed anything they'd make it illegal." Emma Goldman

Last edited by starramus; 09-16-2018, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Politicians are like dippers, thay need to b changes often,and always for the same reason!!!! There full of it.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X