Medical v Recreational.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medical v Recreational.

Having recently discovered that in my state I can legally grow 6 medical plants and 6 recreational plants, bringing my legal op to 12 plants at a time, I was wondering what the situation is like for the other legalized states.

How many plants can you grow for medicinal usage, and how many can you grow for recreational usage?

ive been told our recreational allotment will be reduced to 3 plants this coming Nov. but to be honest being able to only grow 9 plants at a time is enough for me.

12 medical
    72 if your a caregiver and have 6 register Patiences
    DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Dank. He a republican and elections are in process for new gov. However looks like we gonna have another republican, his name is even worse... Moody. Name says it all he wants to shut down medical completely which he won’t be able to do but then this state voted majority for thrump pump

• DankwingDuck
      DankwingDuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Caregiver card is what allowing me to grow so much while I work towards a commercial license.

• DankwingDuck
      DankwingDuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m a republican lol js. There are people like this on both sides of the line . I’m sry to hear about this tho . Always 2 steps forward and 3 steps back . Give it time it will work itself out .

Where I am rec growing is illeagal. But my medical allows me to grow 15 and my stages of growth usually spread this out a bit.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeh that is great if you are a care provider, and thanks for that. I guess my care provider can grow 6 for me also, and not including what I can grow at home.

• DankwingDuck
      DankwingDuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Here in Detroit I was able to get a caregiver Lic with little effort . And then had my friends and family who don’t smoke get cards so I could use them to grow . This way I get to keep or sell everything I grow . One person out of 6 smokes and he gets everything at 1/2 price . If the dispensary offers 1500 a lb he pays 750 .

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Only my wife would qualify for a medicinal card here, I certainly couldn’t ask her parents lol

Still illegal in Canada - autoflowers only for me - I've harvested 6 this year and have 6 growing in various stages.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought it was becoming legal in Canada soon though right?

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      October 17

• LurkingInTheGrass
      LurkingInTheGrass commented
      Editing a comment
      When it becomes legal - it will be 4 plants for recreational use.

My ACMPR (medical 'license') allows for 10 personal plants. I can grow for other people (with a little paperwork for me and other person)
      I actually met a guy that is 'licensed' for 30 - he is looking for a farmer, what a surprise 😁
      No money can pass (as I understand it - some of the harvest is quietly kept by the grower, and the other person supplies the starting genetics - all very hush hush, need to know)

I have yet to confirm if I am allowed to grow both medical and recreational (typical BS where they contradict themselves)

Still playing hide and seek with the man,I may not see it legalized in my lifetime,but it’s coming

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m looking into becoming someone’s apprentice, hoping that the head Gardener at my pharmacy might take me up as an intern or “sourcerers apprentice” lol

• DankwingDuck
      DankwingDuck commented
      Editing a comment
      My current grow is in Michigan . But I have a 5year goal to have a commercial license. I just happen to own a large property in Florida . But I would be happier in Michigan tbh .

• Pyro1711
      Pyro1711 commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't legally grow shit in Floriduhhhh. Medical is a damn joke, you have to pay $70 to ANY Dispenserserary to gain access to it for a year...so if you want to visit 4 different locations, you must pay that $70 "entry fee" to EACH LOCATION.

As of Oct 17 its 4 Rec, OR 5 plants per gram you are prescribed, no limit to my knowledge. However I don't think anyone needs 200 plants !

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

• Sj9820
      Sj9820 commented
      Editing a comment
      If I had 200 plants dried and cured I'd go for the world's longest blunt.🇵🇺🇫🇫🇵🇺🇫🇫🇴🇺🇹🇨🇴🇱🇩

Medical only. I'm allowed to grow 6 mature and 12 seedlings.

Comment

I can grow 12 plants with my medical and if i was a caregiver another 12 per person up to 6 people. Wish i could find trustworthy people to grow for.
      640 watt hlg quantum board
      320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
      300 watt mars hydro sp3000
      150 watt hlg quantum board
      100 watt spider farmer led x2
      organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
      Water only i don't check ph
      6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

• DankwingDuck
        DankwingDuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Get your family to get license and use them even if they don’t smoke

• NAKEDGARDENER
        NAKEDGARDENER commented
        Editing a comment
        Grow for me lol but I guess federal law prohibits that ahh we need a federal decision soon here, it’s ridiculous as more and more states go green, only the few will remain stalked in the grain, the whisky drinking, gas guzzling, proletariat, lol

• Cloud
        Cloud commented
        Editing a comment
        DankwingDuck Man ive been trying lol

The regs in Oregon are still changing every year as they iron out the details. Recreational is simply 4 plants per household + 8 oz of usable (dried) mj. Medical starts at 6 mature and 12 immature plants +24 oz usable possession, but with/for caregivers or multiple patients in a household it gets a lot more complicated: https://www.oregon.gov/oha/PH/DISEAS...imit-Chart.pdf
      FFOF +extra castings, compost, coco
      Veg 8 bulb T5 (blue)
      Flower 600w HPS
      alfalfa meal, bone meal, FF Big Bloom, Down-to-Earth Liquid Bloom
      1st grow White Widow
      Now growing GG4 auto and photo

Comment

Outlaw grower here: I grow 8 plants at a time. Re: "recreational" and medicinal:

Some of these laws sound so stupid to me, as does the term "recreational." In my opinion, all cannabis use is medicinal, even if the user abuses it. I see the effects of mood-lifting to laugh my ass off, mildly to strongly sedating, creative and alert mind, gaining profound insight into the mysteries of life on this planet, etc.--as medicinal effects.
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I trade u for trump

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
          NAKEDGARDENER commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol yeh we’re all the same side. Really.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          DankwingDuck No one would hate you!! We should keep the discussion focused on leganization.

• Pyro1711
          Pyro1711 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm actually surprised he hasn't legalized it yet....hell I'm thinking he would invest in grow locations

#America 🤙🌳🏌️🌊🌲🇬🇳🌨🌈💦🥗🍸🍺⛳️👍

Comment

In my state from what I can see. If you get a license to grow or sell you have a license to legally steal. This state is med. only. For a reason. Monopoly for a few. All the money they can haul from patients and steal from stupid investors.

Comment

So for New Mexico it’s 16 total, 4 flowering 12 seedlings, only medical right now and it’s a 30$ lisence fee on top off whatever you pay for your card(100-400 for new 20-80 for renewal)
            Grow and good luck
            Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

Medical in Hawaii allows me to grow 7 medical plants legally. You are not allowed to be a caregiver nor grow for multiple people. Basically a 329 card allows the holder to smoke and obtain medical cannabis of up to 4 Ounces dry and 7 personal plants in any phase of growth. With me and my wife that’s 14 plants at any stage and up to 8 zones dry on us at any time. That’s perfect in my opinion.
              Perpetual harvest
              Sealed Room
              Full hydro
              Ebb and Flow
              Hydroton Media
              600w HPS
              GH Nutrients

Current Grow:
              https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...icture-journal

Rozay SOG 9 plant 4x4:
              https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...icture-journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X