Inside out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy buckaroos,
    time for my weekly update, the girls are building buds nicely and growing taller too. I watered today with silica,molasses and PHed water to 6.5, about a gallon and a quarter per plant to 20% runoff. Iv been keeping the centers of the plants opened up to fight mold and for better airflow and light, it seems to b working so far.🤞
    I’ve counted at least 8 main colas on each girl some have more but none have less. The temperature keeps dropping, I’m expecting a hard freeze tonite outside. Inside
    The girls are snug and warm average temp.78 with a slight breeze and lots of light 24/7.... thay want for nouthing!
    I keep raising the 600watt, inch by inch, day by day, slowly I turn,step by step..... sorry I got carried away again 🙃 forgive me. Anyway I’m still keeping the light 17” above the canopy, as I mentioned I had to raise the LEDs about ten inches above that to avoid toco leaves.
    I took a few pictures today and will post at earliest convenience. With a finishing timetable set for the end of November 🤞 if nouthing goes astray, and the gods are with me I should be stuffing my turkey with weed by then,ha,ha,ha. Can’t wait. That’s all for now.......Chow 😎

Comment

https://imgur.com/a/2gOyuhk that’s my girls getting bigger by the day 😁

Comment

Wow it’s only Tuesday, I just watered on Thursday of last week and thay feel like thay need another drink already! Sure are thirsty girls, since I’m watering with nutes this time around I’m going to add a 1/4 teaspoon of beastie bloomz ( hope I don’t burn them )🤞to the rest of the nutes. Probably watering tonite, if there’s any problems I should see by tomorrow. All the best😎

Comment

Hi gang, as I said I watered last nite with the additional beastie bloom, and the other nutes to PHed 6.5 water, and this morning I was greeted with the girls standing at attention with there highbeams on,never looken better, I lost a handful of leaves on the bottom of plants( yellow ) I figure since there gaining in height the lights can’t reach them,hopefully this the answer, it’s a wait and see game now. It maybe just my imagination but I swear that the colas bulked up a bit since the nutes were added 😁 last nite....... 🤔 ? I guess it’s possible, anyway have a great night.

Comment

With another week under there belts,I pulled the girls out of the closet for a photo shoot, the first two pics are OG Kush, the second two are of green crack bouth autos started about two months ago, the G.C.is from fast buds and the O.G. Were freebies from seed supreme out of the U.K. ( good stuff ) all planted in ffof soil in three gal. S.P.’s with peat and core and perlite. First off I would like to apologize for my lack of skill at taking photos,I do feel I’m getting better? Maybe https://imgur.com/a/kCgl2gj what do u think?

Last edited by Potted; 10-25-2018, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
              GreenhouseEffect commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh shit, your growing Og Kush AND Green Krack? I love it! ( man, I don't pay to good attention some times....)
              Want to try growing both of those. I tried growing Green Crack Auto, but must have been the wrong thing, tasted nothing like it, the real GC I have smoked KICKS ASS!

I think getting the light behind you instead of from the front will help a lot, I think I tend to get that same problem a lot in my greenhouse, light is just coming from the wrong way. The pics are a little out of focus, but that seems more like the camera to me?

Those plants are looking nice potted!

• Potted
              Potted commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks GHE for the compliment about the plants, will try to get the lights in front of them for the next shoot😎

Very nice looking plants hope they finish strong 4 ya

Comment

Hay KTM thanks for taking a look at my grow, thay should b done by thanksgiving, looking forward to some thc infused stuffing alongside the turkey.😎

Comment

Looking awesome. I wanna see some close ups of that green crack

Comment

• Potted
                  Potted commented
                  Editing a comment
                  9fingerleaves, I’ll try for a closeup, with the next opportunity for pics. Thanks for taking a look😁

• 9fingerleafs
                  9fingerleafs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thanks, im very curious about the bud structure and calyx/leaf ratio. last year i grew green crack (bagseed) a couple of times and it grew pointy big fat colas and took almost 12 weeks of flowering. so i wonder if i had actually green crack

Here are a few pics of the two Green crack closeup and personal https://imgur.com/a/6OrLbWY hope it helps 9 fingerleaves
                Last edited by Potted; 10-26-2018, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• BigBadLion
                  BigBadLion commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh wow! They look so big and pretty and those colas are looking great! Keep showing more!

Boo....happy Halloween....time for my weekly update,☠️
                the girls are growing quite well with the addition of a lit candle in the grow room to increase c02 production, it seems to be working so far🤞With about 4 weeks to go till harvest, I’m trying to increase bulk and,thc production,
                I watered with molasses,silica,and a1/4 teaspoon of beastie bloomz PHed to 6.5 with 20% runoff yesterday. The girls seem to like the mix and perked right up when I looked in on them this morning thay were still dressing 😊 I don’t want to jinx this,, but it has been a easy grow so far with no major problems I only hope this will continue till harvest.
                ill try to add some pictures to the text today if I have a chance..... after all it’s Halloween and the grandkids are coming over to trick or treat 🎃🎃🎃 have a good one.
                Last edited by Potted; 10-31-2018, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Well the grandkids are out trick+ treating with my kids, so I’m in charge of the candy and the front door, I took a few Halloween picks for yahttps://imgur.com/a/AN0KIAb
                  hope thay meet with your approval,.....?

Comment

Looking nice my friend.

Comment

Looking scary good

Comment

Thanks for taking a look, since there dressed now, dirty girls, thay just can’t seem to keep out of trouble 😁

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
                          GreenhouseEffect commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Tell me about it, mine are the same way. They and I tend to just hang out naked around each other most of the time!.....

Just knocking round the zoo on a Thursday afternoon.
                        Hi boys and girls,it’s update time. I had a setback this week with one of the Og Kush looks like nute burn it came on quick https://imgur.com/a/Pwx4Z2F the thing is it dident happen to the other girls in the room fed with the same thing? I wond up mumbling to myself and flushing her with PHed water+sledgehammer, here’s hopeing for the best.🤞🤞🤞
                        The two green krack autos are raceing each other to the light,and the other Og Kush is just getting fatter and taller with each passing day 😁 all and all I can’t complain.
                        With about three weeks to go till harvest I expect to see more yellow leaves and fatter colas 😎 Mason jars at the ready, I’ll end this weeks update with a few pics of the girls. Chow for now. https://imgur.com/a/7vf7GLA

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X