Inside out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inside out

Just pulled 4 auto seeds out of the fridge to warm up before soaking them, the seeds are from supreme seeds,and have been stored for a cupple of months,2 green crack and 2 OG Kush bouth autos. This will b a inside to start under t8 floresents with a heat mat 24/7 till strong enough to move out side for September sun or maybe longer if temp’s cooperate,if not I will bring inside and continue under 600 watts hps till harvest, fingers crossed, I will have a good run.

Sounds like a great plan ma friend.

Comment

Potted, I live in the Northern Rockies and wouldn't think about putting my plants outside in September. We usually expect our first freeze in about the 2nd. week in September.

Comment

In the northeast we can get away with it till October sometimes but u must b flexible and bring in if temp’s.drop 😎
        Last edited by Potted; 08-20-2018, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
          NAKEDGARDENER commented
          Editing a comment
          Definitely a lot cooler today than has been over last weeks glad the humidity is more normal huh Potted?

• Potted
          Potted commented
          Editing a comment
          The heats coming back with the sun

• NAKEDGARDENER
          NAKEDGARDENER commented
          Editing a comment
          Meh under 80 f today with rh outside at 52: thank god after weeks of 90 degree 95 and 100% humidity here. Not sure where you are but you said north east so I am assuming further south than me.

Dropped my seeds in PHed 6.5 room temp. Water with a splash of hydrogen peroxide just for luck. Placed on window sill.i put seed starter soil in 4” jiffy pots and prewatered them for the seeds. Just looking for them to tail before putting in soil about a 1/2” tail side down of corse😎

Comment

I'd put two outside and keep two inside to compare the diff. then you'll know. Use care to not import outdoor critters in when the time comes.

Comment

I’ve done something similar this spring with my autos and it worked out well. I use my weed wagon to chase the sun during the day and bring in to my screed in porch at night the weed wagon can hold 4 3gal.smart pots and is rolling on numatic tires.

Comment

Hi all, the seeds I put in soak yesterday 2 green crack and 2 OG Kush ( freebies) the two green crack have tailed and have been placed in jiffy pots under t8 floresents with heating mat as for the freebies no tails yet still soaking and hoping for the best. Thinking old seeds and wondering if thier still viable? Time will tell.

Comment

It’s a bright sunny day here and all seeds have tailed as of this morning. I placed them in jiffy pots with humidity domes under t8 blue tubes with heat mat with any luck thay should brake ground in a day or two 👍 looking forward to smoking some og Kush and green crack in about 3 mounths time.Chow for now

Comment

• Potted
                  Potted commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It’s been 24 hours since beans we’re placed in soil, nouthing to report yet 😎

Finally got the 4 seeds up and running, Wohoo, and it’s about time. I was a bit surprised to see the freebies come up first since I soaked them the longest but it kind of makes sense. HERE WE GO AGAIN 😁.growing i mean, another run with all the fun. Once there strong 💪 enough I will place Outside, before putting in permenent 3 gal.smart pots with ffof,perlite,core and peat. Till next time bye,bye,and don’t forget to kiss the one your with💋lol

Comment

Took the girls outside for a bit of fresh air and sun today but not for long,it’s just to hot,thay would burn up in a hour or two being seedlings with the first set of real leaves. I’m being cautious and don’t want to lose them now. Feeding with PHed water and cal-mag and using a Dixie cup as a gage I give each girl 3 cups every other day for now.
                  The plan is to transplant to 3 gal. S.p. In a few days, and if all goes well I will place on the weed wagon and follow the sun all fall outside or till the temps drop. 😎

Comment

Today Iv filled and prewatered the 4, 3gal. Smart pots with ffof and perlite,core,and peat,used about a half gal. Of PHed 6.5 water for Each pot. Anticipating the transplant tomorrow
                    The the two OG Kush are far bigger than the two green crack that were planted at the same time? Hopefully I dident stress them out, and this is just the way that they are.🤞At least thay both look the same, ha,ha,ha ..... that’s something anyway. I’ll try to post a before and after pics tomorrow. Later
                    Last edited by Potted; 09-05-2018, 07:31 AM.

Comment

These are my girls before and after transplant, with a bonus shot of my summer grow in the background,THE WEED WAGON rolls
                      again. 😎 Chow for now
                      Last edited by Potted; 09-06-2018, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Would someone please respond on my grow, I feel like I’m being censored with the lack of response I’m getting, anything at all just so I’m not talking to myself.

Comment

Lmao I'm here

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X