While in Venice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While in Venice

We traveled to the city of Venice last week, and we found this little shop that was selling weed. I found it odd they would be selling it in a store since it's illegal in Italy, so I asked the guy what that was about. He told me that it's high CBD/low thc so that's why they were able to sell it.

It had been about 5 days since I smoked, so of course I had to get some. It was 20 euros for 1g (yikes!), and I've never tried a high CBD strain. I knew it wasn't gonna get me high, but I was excited to try a CBD strain to see what it did for aches and pains.

Smoked it 2 nights in a row and threw the rest out. It was way too harsh, didn't do much of anything for pain, and the smell reminded me of the old brick weed that was so popular before the rise of the MMJ.

It really made me appreciate that I grow my own, know exactly what I'm putting into it, and of course knowing that I thoroughly enjoy my smoke. We leave here Tuesday, and that will probably be the very first thing I do when I get back (other than greet my doggos with gigantic hugs and lots of pettins! We miss them ever so much!)

I took a trainwreck down right before I left so I can't wait to try it when I get back! Ciao!
    Quadlining

Past Grows

McCubed, that's a sad story; folks trying to rip off the tourists. Other than that, I'll bet you're having a blast! This teaches us to plan our vacations for cannabis-friendly countries like Amsterdam!!!!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

When in Venice do as the Venetians do....stay away from that shop.

Comment

Doubledealing72 ,Have fun and enjoy your trip. Be careful.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Thats a shame, for the cost and value of the product! The worst part is some places in the world are so expencive, yet some places are super cheap! Such a shame for the same plant!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Ahhh Amsterdam, fond memories indeed, and traveling Europe, you lucky sod, lol miss that too. Even though ya prolly can’t wait to get home, enjoy the time you have left on your vacation.

Comment

The flowers can only be legally sold as 'collector items' in Italy (at least at the time this article was published). https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/21/w...s-flowers.html
              ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

Lots of places getting ready for tourists in Canada. October 17 - end of prohibition.
                ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
                Mars Hydro
                Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X