Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YouTube Reviews, What would you want reviewed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qwertywill
    commented on 's reply
    Yeahimastoner What would you recommend being on the background? Just a solid colour? hanks btw!

• Yeahimastoner
    commented on 's reply
    I checked out the website and I like the layout. I don’t think you need the logo in the background....It distracts you from the text. I love Wix and have used it to make a lot of websites. Also, I didn’t have a issue with none of the links I clicked on.

• Yeahimastoner
    commented on 's reply
    I’m checking out the link now

• Qwertywill
    replied
    Can someone that has a few minutes of free time scroll up 3-4 posts click on the website link and view it as a skeptic? Just make sure all the links work etc? Nothing Major, also any suggestions would be great as well!

Leave a comment:

• Qwertywill
    commented on 's reply
    Email was sent to Nirvana.

• Qwertywill
    commented on 's reply
    @dimebagkilla

I have been intrigued by nirvanas tabs. I have looked at them multiple times. Almost ordered them on more than one occasion!

In order to test these, I will need to have at minimum 4 plants all in the same environment (Same tent).

All plants will need to be trained and treated the same way. This is doable.

Right now funds are a little tight, my wife will be getting her 25 plant grow license soon.... So even more doable then!

Ill contact nirvana and see if they will ship the required amount for 2 plants (other 2 will be nutrient fed).

If they dont, I will need to wait a bit longer for funds to become available. (Currently invested in creating a website! )

• DimeBagKilla
    commented on 's reply
    Qwertywill maybe biotabs or nirvana also has tabs. I’m just curious how well these soil and flower tabs preform compared to liquid nutrients.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Qwertywill I get a failure message when I tried to check it out congrats on the baby

• Qwertywill
    commented on 's reply
    I dont see why not when I can afford it. Any preference on brand? I have a few items I need to review first. But other than that I dont see why not!

• DimeBagKilla
    replied
    Would you be willing to review flower and soil nutrient tabs?

Leave a comment:

• Qwertywill
    replied
    Originally posted by LurkingInTheGrass View Post
    Sorry for all the last of your 2K18 woes, hopefully 2k18 is done with you and yours

CONGRATULATIONS
    a little qwertybaby running around 😁
    Rough end year, but ahhhh a little me! the world is doomed!!

Leave a comment:

• LurkingInTheGrass
    replied
    Sorry for all the last of your 2K18 woes, hopefully 2k18 is done with you and yours

CONGRATULATIONS
    a little qwertybaby running around 😁

Leave a comment:

• Qwertywill
    replied
    So I have been bombarded with bad news after bad news (Wife was T-Boned, she had to declare bankruptcy etc) lol. then some good news.... We are now expecting!

I am now back on par. with "life". Today I have been working on a website that is solely for reviews. There is no bias, I am not selling anything still as planned.

The changes to my goal have changed slightly, I will no longer be posting videos on any products available that do not hit my 8/10 score as a minimum. This will clear up time for me. (Filming/Editing take FOREVER!) While still allowing for reviews to be written. I am still focusing on "gardening", however I have teamed up with a friend who intends on doing reviews on cannabis accessories.

I will be buying a domain name soon when funds clear up a little. It's not a web page for conversation, but solely to inform people of "great / mediocre / bad quality items" Perhaps considered "educational"?

I have provided a link if anyone would like to take a read.

There will still be giveaways on some products I review If you do win, I do not want you to let me know you are from GWE. Simply a person who stumbled upon the website; to enjoy the product (This will not be done through GWE, but an external source)

Youtube videos will still be posted, they will have a link directly to the episode they pertain to. (Only if they are 8/10 or higher)

If you would like to help review products, I would like the assistance with things you have. The biggest thing is being "honest". I would gladly create a section for other reviewers

Anyways just a quick update. I am not looking to "steal" people from these forums. I just want everyone to be educated prior to purchasing any products online without first hand knowledge!

Thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    replied
    Great, I’ve read a bunch including Nebula’s cloning and monster cropping guide. And YES, I did not think about cloning when I should have. However, these 2 blueberry kush are so solid, 1 1/4" and maybe more thickness at the base of the stalk, tall, (that’s my fault) but solid and strong, lush, and the colas now are 12" long and have the diameter of a soda can. Worth trying in my book. I take the good luck and get back to you 😉
    Last edited by Farmall; 11-30-2018, 12:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    replied
    Give it a shot. You don't have anything to lose.

If you don't have any luck with the rapid rooters try one of these cloning machines. I have always had success with it. Better to take them earlier than 8 or 9 weeks, but good luck.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X