No announcement yet.

White widow autofem indoor journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sooooo....had to throw away a shit load of buds from rot and mold.🤬. Figured I’d harvest early, had no choice. I’ll do a weigh in on the randoms in a few days. I guess I’ll just get what I get. I ordered my 60% cure packs and should have them here in a few days. I should only need one....lol. I know a lot of you guys got hit way worse than me too. Maybe it’ll be better next year guys. Talk to y’all soon✌🏻

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hate to hear about that mold, everyone I know that grows outdoors, caught hell, from the mold -bud rot this year. It was just a bad year, down my way, but maybe next year will be a bumper crop for all.
      At least you got some smoke, I'd check it real good before you burn any though, just to be safe. That mold-rot, can hurt you.

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 We literally picked through the remaining buds and if it had any we tossed the whole bud buddy. That’s why I was sad. Another raw deal is I wasn’t able to do a sugar feeding. I grow all natural. I hope the smoke will still be smooth. It’s still going to be a couple weeks till they’re cured. I’ll be sure to post it. Normally I dry in my building and as you can see, they’re in my bathroom with two fans going on. I have a ceiling exhaust going 24/7 too. It’s really skunky bud, but it’s helping...lol. How much did you loose? My loss was prolly only a total of 1/4-1/2 oz dried. At the same time they didn’t get to get to full potentancy. Not sure what the thc will be. I’m a glass 1/2 full kinda guy anyway

Man i just saw what happened and that shit sucks. i started to get a bit of white powdery mildew a couple weeks back but caught it quick enough to get it under control, thank goodness. how much did you end up having to chunk out RT? By the way, i saw your x60 lense you got. What is the name and brand and will it work with a google chrome book 3? Thats what I got that I do most of my posting on except when takeing pics and doing the pic uploads. For that I use my Galaxy Tab A by Samsung My Chrome Book 3 is by Samsung as well. I love my Samsung toys. Let me know how your yeild turns out after they are dried and let me know bout the usb x60 lense, been looking at a couple for a while just haven't bought one yet. I use a Jewlers Loupe x30/x60 and a Microbrite Pocket Microscope x60/x120. both are nice and get the job done only I can't post my tricolm pics. Talk at you later bud. What you gonna grow next time. Myself I got a few White Widow Fem. on the way as we speak should be here by this Friday hopefully and thats my next run.

Comment

Here ya go bud. Funny thing..that screenshot is #420 in my pix😂✊🏿. Those are my outside girls that got rot and mold. My widows are still going great. Trimmings426 I also use a 60X loop. Can you take pix w the microbrite?

Comment

• Trimmings426
        Trimmings426 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope sure can't, just a small cheap pocket microscope, my very 1st viewer I purchased for my 1st grow I did on the inside, didn't know shit then and know just enough now to hurt someone lol!! Here is a pic of the Microbrite, costs about $15.00 on Amazon but once you get used to the focus and are able to hold it right its not a bad little tool for a beginner anyway. Well I can't upload a pic on the comment page or I don't know how, sorry I'll post it later for you and thanks for the pic of the digital microscope for ipad. I'll have to purchase a different type that is compatable with chrome book 3 and think I found one last evening when I was searching on Amazon. Good luck with the Widows and have a great night bud, later.

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Trimmings426 I just looked it up on amazon. Looks cool. My big thing was wanting to be able to take pix with the iPad. I’ll stick with the look. I wish they had that microbrite on a whip that attaches to the pad. That would be bitchin! They have those, but they start around $150. Fuck that, there’s too much Jew in my bloodline...lmao. Looking forward to your next update. I’m excited to start my blue cheese. These widows are growing out of control and I keep having to tie them one way or another. Total learning experience for indoor growing.

So, I just got finished weighing the girls from outside and got just a hair over 1-1/4 oz. After I cure it for a couple weeks I’ll be sure to let you all know how it smokes.
      Trimmings426 Blazed227 couldn’t help but to go ahead and take some bud pix of the widows. I came in to give them a spray and was seeing how the trichomes are starting to come along. I thought you’d appreciate it buddy. You too trimmings.

Comment

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Cannabliss I figured you’d chime in ol buddy...lol. Haven’t heard from you in a while. Btw, they smell like grape cool aid

• Cannabliss
        Cannabliss commented
        Editing a comment
        They're looking very nice. Lots of trichomes all over. Nice work my friend! These are the Ww's?

Grape cool aid? lol

God, I do love the picture quality on the new iPad...lol

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Very nice indeed, good job.

👍👍 lookin good
      Visit my current grow at
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-5th-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-4th-grow

Comment

Trimmings426 CannablissD.A.A.S.69 Ok guys, I finally got used to the new scope. Who’d a thunk that I needed to use the zoom on my iPad too🤪. They’re just getting more and more frosty. I’m tellin you guys...it’s worth the $15/free shipping on amazon for this lil sucker. It’s not Wednesday, but since I took the pix I figured I’d go ahead and share with you guys. ✌🏻

Comment

• Cannabliss
          Cannabliss commented
          Editing a comment
          Good scope. That's pretty damn close. Looks like your trichomes have some ways to go. Plants look good btw.

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Great pictures, clear and cloudy trichs, still got a little way to go, but getting there.
          Nice job.

• Retodd
          Retodd commented
          Editing a comment
          Thought you guys would like em. It was more introducing you to the clip on lense. I have a picture of it above that I gave to trimmings. Yeah, I’m thinking prolly another month. The girls have had a stressful couple months. Check in Wednesday for their pix. Thx for the thumbs up guys

Cannabliss Trimmings426 D.A.A.S.69 oldjarhead100 Had a touch of something yesterday, so didn’t upload. Well, they are 3-1/2 mos old now. Buddy came over and we tried my outdoor grow out before he took it all. Considering I had only been burping it just under two weeks it was really smooth. I’d guess it was a 75/25 indica/sativa. Had a woodsy taste to it....dude was happy with it and so was I.
        so cannabliss, I’m sure you blew me away on weight this go around. I’ll get you next grow...lol. If you were closer we could do the Pepsi challenge this December. I’m looking at beginning to mid November till I harvest and another 2-3 weeks of curing. They are stupid healthy as you guys can see and those trichomes are just getting more and more every day. I’m not complaining for my first indoor grow and learning more and more from you guys. Thanks for having my back.
        Well guys, until next week. ✌🏻
        ​​​​​​​

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Retodd. Nice growth, my brother, your plants and your beard.
          Looking sharp,

• Retodd
          Retodd commented
          Editing a comment
          Cannabliss You created a monster. Like I said before, I’m doing blue cheese next. I owe a lot of my thanks on this grow to you guys. Oh, for a quick laugh, look up Patton Oswald Amsterdam for his video on white widow. Time for their spraying and water. Ttyl fellers✌🏻

• Trimmings426
          Trimmings426 commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking great bud sorry it's been a week or so just got back into town again tonight from Muscle Shoals Alabama for another asbestos job and leaving to go back Sunday about midday for another week to finish up the project. Be safe and Good Growing

Holy shit his may be better than mine. The beard, not the plants.

Comment

Redwasp Sorry, I meant livebearded.com. I use these 3 and it’s like $45. Beardsman is a YouTube place for tips on trimming etc. I need to change my earlier post...you do have me on length and not many men can say that to another man😂

Comment

• Redwasp
            Redwasp commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol and again thanks.

Cannabliss Trimmings426 Redwasp D.A.A.S.69 I have a question for you guys....ever seen one of these in your tents? I had noticed leaves looked like they were being munched on, it I thought it was my PH or something, I mean, I’m growing in a closed up tent. Closer inspection today while spraying them I found this little fucker on the back side of one of my buds in a little web cocoon. Only thing I can think of is it got in my soil when they were outside for a couple days last month. Talk about making a guy paranoid.

Comment

• Redwasp
            Redwasp commented
            Editing a comment
            It looks like what I call leaf rollers. Check your plants good and try to get all of them. Praying Mantis will eat them too. Just watch for any more damage and get them as you find them. You can use sprays and it will work but you dont have too. At least inside that is.

There are many varieties of them but it's the same treatment for all catapillars.

• Redwasp
            Redwasp commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh and never had one inside but fight them outside on all kinds of plants. Annoying little things.

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks like a cut worm to me, they will eat your whole plant in a few days, if that's what it is.
            Check your plants when the lights are off, them worms come out at night, and you can pick em off.
            They are easy to find at night, they will have the branch shaking,
            GoodLuck

It very well could be D.A.A.S.69. I am better at identifying pests by the damage to the plants. It kinda looks like it was trying to roll that leaf. I dont have my glasses but think I see silk. And as far as remembering names of things I cant keep up with the names of my friends. Lol

They are both some sneaky little devils. Here is a pic I just took out back of one nights damage to a leaf.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181021_164708.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	2.65 MB
ID:	259955

The tale tale rolled leaf.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181021_164805.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	2.05 MB
ID:	259956

Comment

• Retodd
            Retodd commented
            Editing a comment
            It did have silk around it, looked as though it just started spinning it around itself. I’ll take a pic of the leaves tomorrow if I have any that I didn’t cut off. Thanks for looking out guys. I went through it hard core after finding that one...lol

You are doing a great job growing. Some very nice pictures. Just keep growing, learning, asking questions, and most importantly have fun with it. I think that last one, have fun, is one part some forget about. And I think possibly it is the biggest part of growing great plants.

Comment

Hey guys, it’s Wednesday again. Not much different from last week other than increased trichomes and buds getting a little fuller. I just used the eye loop and didn’t bring my scope in, but they’re still all clear. Considering I planted them 8/2/2018 they still have a couple weeks to go. They’re still only getting terpinator as a nute. I use rain water that I collect in buckets. Oh, funny thing, I was filling my bottles up the other day and noticed a lot of slime.....dog slobber...and hair going into my bottles. I had a quick chuckle thinking of my extra bit of all natural grow. I have a English mastif that will go from bucket to bucket when she’s outside for a drink. Still haven’t made it to my shop to build the grow box I designed for my next grow. I’m sure you all have the same feeling as me of.....I just wanna clip one bud to dry. I’ve never tried WW and excited to do so. See y’all next week. Cannabliss Trimmings426 D.A.A.S.69 Redwasp

Comment

• Cannabliss
              Cannabliss commented
              Editing a comment
              Good idea D.A.A.S.69. I'm already on it haha. I think I waited almost 2 weeks cure before I took a small taste test of my White Widow. Smoke gets better with age, to a limit of course.

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Cannabliss, yeah, it seems like it just keeps getting better and better, to me, even over a year is still fine smoke, very smooth, we can't get enough, of it, lol

• Cannabliss
              Cannabliss commented
              Editing a comment
              D.A.A.S.69 So very true. My Ww is still going strong and even the taste is a bit better.

Looking great. Almost there and you will enjoy the WW.

Comment

• Retodd
              Retodd commented
              Editing a comment
              I found the caramelisous at seedsman, but all they have are photos. I just don’t have the patience....lol. Their shipping is way too high anyway and that’s why I’ve switched over to nirvana since.

• Redwasp
              Redwasp commented
              Editing a comment
              Check msnl seeds. They have it with several options on shipping.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X